Sunya

Review of Jenny Lamb's Yi Gong Seminar

Where to begin, I don't even know.

For those unaware, Jenny Lamb teaches Yi Gong which is also known as Kunlun. She taught Max the Kunlun practice, minus the Red Phoenix practice which he got elsewhere.

Some background: I practiced Kunlun from the book over a year ago. I did that every day for about 3 months and did not get very far. Legs shaking and that's about it, no bliss or spontaneous movements. I recently decided to travel to Colorado to meet Jenny for a seminar and give the practice another shot but this time under her direction. My rationale for this decision was that I heard great things about her and felt a very good vibe; I just really resonated with the purity of her approach. The goal being self-healing and the method is building a foundation. Her energy is very grounding and that's just what I needed.

The seminar itself was held at her home which is very beautiful, adorned with Tibetan, Chinese, and Indian art. She also has an awesomely friendly young dog named Lucy that carried her own powerfully upbeat energy. The group was very small, only 6 of us, which was perfect as it allowed us all to become comfortable with each other and become close with Jenny, each receiving great personal guidance. She is a very down to earth, humble, and quite normal person. She has no quirks about her and if someone met her without knowing about her they would just perceive a very young looking, vibrant, yet wise person. My experience of her was extremely positive. She was very open and warm, usually taking a very long time to answer questions with the utmost detail and always encouraged us to talk about our experiences with extreme precision so that she could give us advice.

We started off with the basics. Her lecture consisted of a very concise explanation of Chinese medicine, cosmology, all about blood, Qi, and channels, emotions, proper diet, herbal recommendations for Qi flow, the meridians and their organ counterparts, and an explanation of Spontaneous Qi Gong and its benefits.

Day 1 consisted of learning practices that open channels, get blood and Qi moving, and remove stagnation, excess, and deficiencies of yin/yang. Basically these were exercises that compliment Yi Gong and are very good to do in the morning. There were 10 exercises and all of them integrated body, breath, and movement. We also learned a tapping along the meridians exercise and a practice of opening the back channels. In the 2nd session of the 1st day we learned even more exercise which were quite unique and sort of resemble Yoga asanas, though not as difficult physically. These exercises Jenny said she learned from her spontaneous practice.

Day 2 was the day for Spontaneous practice, and the day I was looking forward to the most. Jenny said she doesn't give transmission, she wants people to be independent and not rely on others for their self-healing/awakening, but I can personally attest to the reality of practicing in her presence. She actually practiced with us. She did not walk around or observe; she just gave us some instructions, told us to fully let go and that was that. Prior to Yi Gong, we sat quietly for a little while. She then walked around the group and I felt like my hair was standing on ends, and had cool liquid-like energy going up my spine. We then began the practice and she did it with us. As she was fully in that state, it allowed others to let go too. Her presence was very powerful during our practice and everyone had some spontaneous movements, though everyone was doing something different according to their needs. One woman had her back bent forward unmoving, one guy was doing various mudras, and I was flailing around like a madman. I peeked a little toward Jenny, her movements were very beautiful. I was in awe. I've never seen anything like it. Towards the end of the session she was spontaneously singing a beautiful song which sounded like it was coming from a heavenly being. I had extremely powerful sensations during our practice that day and had movements for the first time. These were not simple movements, and I really couldn't believe what was happening at times. The movements correlated with sensations I felt in my body where there were blockages or injuries. The group dynamic was a very cool way to practice, especially with a powerful teacher. She's the real deal. As I said before, practicing alone for 3 months produced little fruit, but 2 days with Jenny allowed me to open up to my own self-healing process. I practiced today and it's still there, I'm not dependent on her. :ninja:

Some final thoughts: Jenny is a very low-key and serious teacher. She doesn't entertain fantasies and quickly shuts down people who yearn to latch onto her for comfort. She's extremely grounding, humble, and wise. She reminded me of old Taoist/Zen sages that could read your mind and tell you exactly what you needed to hear without you asking a question [yes she did that to me plenty of times during the seminar].

As for her thoughts on Kunlun and Max [i'm sure people are curious], yes she talked about it. She didn't want to talk ill of Max but she did not seem happy about all the people experiencing negative effects and Qi deviations from the practice. She said that she herself teaches a system that does not produce negative effects and she is always available to assist those who need help with their practice.

The Yi Gong is pure and she teaches it as it was taught to her by her teacher, a master living in China. She is the only person that he taught the practice to. I asked her about the history of the practice and she said she doesn't know. After the Kunlun book came out, lots of people asked her if the history mentioned in the book was true, it's not; it's all made up. She asked her teacher about it and he said the practice is 1,860 years old and its Maoshan. That's all he said. She will find out more someday about it's history, but that isn't really a concern for her.

She also mentioned many Kunlun students come to her to open their 'wisdom eye' thinking it's the third eye, but she has to correct them that the third eye is the 'celestial eye' and has nothing to do with enlightenment, which opens the 'wisdom eye' (or dharma eye). Opening the celestial eye is not important and can be a distraction (as it seems to be for many Kunluners obsessed with phenomena). No offense is meant to the Kunlun practice nor its teachers; I'm sure many have benefited from it. I'm merely sharing some information I've gathered which might be relevant to some here who are interested in learning more.

Jenny is also doing 5 day all-day retreats for those who have done the seminar.

All in all, I can say that the seminar was extremely beneficial and worthwhile. I recommend everyone to go :)

Thanks a really insightful and readable review. It's a pity that people flock to droves for the circus master "teachers"; yet the humble real deal teachers like Jenny only attract a handful. Still I guess it's quality not quantity.

Not surprised about Jenny's lack of concern with dating the practice. That seems to be a Western fixation; whereas Chinese just tend to be satisfied with "it's very old" and get on with practicing it.

Just two questions if I may ask:

1. Is Jenny's version standing or sitting?

2. Did Jenny say anything about whether the right needs to be above the left? In some other systems (not spontaneous I might observe) the left is said to be yang and facing the earth; the right yin and facing heaven.

Edited by altiora

Great review Mikaelz... What were the other details that you might be able to provide? (cost, location, website?) sounds like you had a fascinating experience

Wow, imagine that the story of Max was made up???

:rolleyes: a contrived extrapolation - the story of the girl and lao kung is simply a story, whoever took it as verbatim truth?

good review, mikaelz!

We then began the practice and she did it with us. As she was fully in that state, it allowed others to let go too. Her presence was very powerful during our practice and everyone had some spontaneous movements, though everyone was doing something different according to their needs.

Yeah - when others open up near us, it becomes easier to let go, just by following their example. In a workshop with Max I was shifted around the practice room for that very reason... it's as if when you see someone being completely vulnerable and uninhibited it gives you permission to let it all out too... group practice is beneficial in that sense - wait till you start spontaneously coming up to and healing people! :lol:

Thanks a really insightful and readable review. It's a pity that people flock to droves for the circus master "teachers"; yet the humble real deal teachers like Jenny only attract a handful. Still I guess it's quality not quantity.

Yes indeed, I think it's all about marketing. Jenny doens't talk about anything magical, nor does she even mention the word 'bliss' or 'golden dragon body' or other such marketing tactics. Her approach is very simple which you can see from her flyer http://www.easterninternalarts.org/CO%20Feb%202010.html'>http://www.easterninternalarts.org/CO%20Feb%202010.html Such a non-flashy approach doesn't attract too many people but IMO, and I think you would agree, the people that it does attract are generally more genuine in their goals, that is probably her motive.

Not surprised about Jenny's lack of concern with dating the practice. That seems to be a Western fixation; whereas Chinese just tend to be satisfied with "it's very old" and get on with practicing it.

Yes I agree, Chinese are a very practical people. I guess it's my Western influence that makes me curious, since I'm interested in the true history of the practice. I think it's strange that a history was made up, i'd rather have mystery than a made up story, but that's just me.

1. Is Jenny's version standing or sitting?

Her spontaneous practice is done sitting, but the 10 balancing practices given are done standing, and she gave some other practices that are done on the floor kneeling and on hands and knees.

2. Did Jenny say anything about whether the right needs to be above the left? In some other systems (not spontaneous I might observe) the left is said to be yang and facing the earth; the right yin and facing heaven.

I thought left was yin and right was yang? At least that is how it is for the legs. I could be wrong. Anyway she taught left at lower dan-tien facing up, right at middle dan-tien [heart] facing down, though once you start getting spontaneous movements above the waist that really won't matter much.

Great review Mikaelz... What were the other details that you might be able to provide? (cost, location, website?) sounds like you had a fascinating experience

Hi Tommy, I'm glad you enjoyed it and possibly inspired as well. Her website is here http://www.easterninternalarts.org/ She said within a couple weeks it will be completely redone; right now there isn't much info there but there will be a lot of helpful stuff soon. That picture of her is old, but she still looks extremely young! It's quite amazing actually. You can see the locations of the seminars there, the one I attended was in Colorado at her home and it cost 250 (she also gave me a student discount and offered for me to stay at her home, she's extremely nice). The seminars in other places cost 300 since she has to travel and rent a place. I think for what you get, the cost is worth it. I'm pretty broke so I was hesitant but I'm glad I made the investment. It's hard to find a genuine teacher.

Where to begin, I don't even know.

For those unaware, Jenny Lamb teaches Yi Gong which is also known as Kunlun. She taught Max the Kunlun practice, minus the Red Phoenix practice which he got elsewhere.

Some background: I practiced Kunlun from the book over a year ago. I did that every day for about 3 months and did not get very far. Legs shaking and that's about it, no bliss or spontaneous movements. I recently decided to travel to Colorado to meet Jenny for a seminar and give the practice another shot but this time under her direction. My rationale for this decision was that I heard great things about her and felt a very good vibe; I just really resonated with the purity of her approach. The goal being self-healing and the method is building a foundation. Her energy is very grounding and that's just what I needed.

The seminar itself was held at her home which is very beautiful, adorned with Tibetan, Chinese, and Indian art. She also has an awesomely friendly young dog named Lucy that carried her own powerfully upbeat energy. The group was very small, only 6 of us, which was perfect as it allowed us all to become comfortable with each other and become close with Jenny, each receiving great personal guidance. She is a very down to earth, humble, and quite normal person. She has no quirks about her and if someone met her without knowing about her they would just perceive a very young looking, vibrant, yet wise person. My experience of her was extremely positive. She was very open and warm, usually taking a very long time to answer questions with the utmost detail and always encouraged us to talk about our experiences with extreme precision so that she could give us advice.

We started off with the basics. Her lecture consisted of a very concise explanation of Chinese medicine, cosmology, all about blood, Qi, and channels, emotions, proper diet, herbal recommendations for Qi flow, the meridians and their organ counterparts, and an explanation of Spontaneous Qi Gong and its benefits.

Day 1 consisted of learning practices that open channels, get blood and Qi moving, and remove stagnation, excess, and deficiencies of yin/yang. Basically these were exercises that compliment Yi Gong and are very good to do in the morning. There were 10 exercises and all of them integrated body, breath, and movement. We also learned a tapping along the meridians exercise and a practice of opening the back channels. In the 2nd session of the 1st day we learned even more exercise which were quite unique and sort of resemble Yoga asanas, though not as difficult physically. These exercises Jenny said she learned from her spontaneous practice.

Day 2 was the day for Spontaneous practice, and the day I was looking forward to the most. Jenny said she doesn't give transmission, she wants people to be independent and not rely on others for their self-healing/awakening, but I can personally attest to the reality of practicing in her presence. She actually practiced with us. She did not walk around or observe; she just gave us some instructions, told us to fully let go and that was that. Prior to Yi Gong, we sat quietly for a little while. She then walked around the group and I felt like my hair was standing on ends, and had cool liquid-like energy going up my spine. We then began the practice and she did it with us. As she was fully in that state, it allowed others to let go too. Her presence was very powerful during our practice and everyone had some spontaneous movements, though everyone was doing something different according to their needs. One woman had her back bent forward unmoving, one guy was doing various mudras, and I was flailing around like a madman. I peeked a little toward Jenny, her movements were very beautiful. I was in awe. I've never seen anything like it. Towards the end of the session she was spontaneously singing a beautiful song which sounded like it was coming from a heavenly being. I had extremely powerful sensations during our practice that day and had movements for the first time. These were not simple movements, and I really couldn't believe what was happening at times. The movements correlated with sensations I felt in my body where there were blockages or injuries. The group dynamic was a very cool way to practice, especially with a powerful teacher. She's the real deal. As I said before, practicing alone for 3 months produced little fruit, but 2 days with Jenny allowed me to open up to my own self-healing process. I practiced today and it's still there, I'm not dependent on her. :ninja:

Some final thoughts: Jenny is a very low-key and serious teacher. She doesn't entertain fantasies and quickly shuts down people who yearn to latch onto her for comfort. She's extremely grounding, humble, and wise. She reminded me of old Taoist/Zen sages that could read your mind and tell you exactly what you needed to hear without you asking a question [yes she did that to me plenty of times during the seminar].

As for her thoughts on Kunlun and Max [i'm sure people are curious], yes she talked about it. She didn't want to talk ill of Max but she did not seem happy about all the people experiencing negative effects and Qi deviations from the practice. She said that she herself teaches a system that does not produce negative effects and she is always available to assist those who need help with their practice.

The Yi Gong is pure and she teaches it as it was taught to her by her teacher, a master living in China. She is the only person that he taught the practice to. I asked her about the history of the practice and she said she doesn't know. After the Kunlun book came out, lots of people asked her if the history mentioned in the book was true, it's not; it's all made up. She asked her teacher about it and he said the practice is 1,860 years old and its Maoshan. That's all he said. She will find out more someday about it's history, but that isn't really a concern for her.

She also mentioned many Kunlun students come to her to open their 'wisdom eye' thinking it's the third eye, but she has to correct them that the third eye is the 'celestial eye' and has nothing to do with enlightenment, which opens the 'wisdom eye' (or dharma eye). Opening the celestial eye is not important and can be a distraction (as it seems to be for many Kunluners obsessed with phenomena). No offense is meant to the Kunlun practice nor its teachers; I'm sure many have benefited from it. I'm merely sharing some information I've gathered which might be relevant to some here who are interested in learning more.

Jenny is also doing 5 day all-day retreats for those who have done the seminar.

All in all, I can say that the seminar was extremely beneficial and worthwhile. I recommend everyone to go :)

Awesome review, thanks for taking the time to write that out for us! :)
I thought left was yin and right was yang? At least that is how it is for the legs. I could be wrong. Anyway she taught left at lower dan-tien facing up, right at middle dan-tien [heart] facing down, though once you start getting spontaneous movements above the waist that really won't matter much.
Max apparently modified the form to have a limp (rather than flat across) upper right hand held in front of the throat, rather than down by the heart. Anyone (especially facilitators here) know why?

Mainly I ask because my right hand keeps gravitating towards my heart, which seems to amplify the energy...but I keep lifting it back up by the throat because that's how Max taught us. So, which is it??? What's the purpose behind either hand position?

What's the purpose behind either hand position?

From my experience - to keep the energy going between the lower and middle dan tien.

Let your hand move where it moves!!

For me the hand position is only held for a second or so before the energy rushes up into the arms and they start doing their own thing.

From my experience - to keep the energy going between the lower and middle dan tien.

For me the hand position is only held for a second or so before the energy rushes up into the arms and they start doing their own thing.

Right, but why the different upper position then (throat vs heart)?

Also, I don't have kriyas anymore. I'm totally still during the entire session now. So, I'd probably rather move my hand down to my heart...but if there's a better reason to keep it hanging up by my throat, I'll just do that still. Not a huge deal if it actually serves a better purpose.

Edited by vortex

Vortex,

Max apparently modified the form to have a limp (rather than flat across) upper right hand held in front of the throat, rather than down by the heart. Anyone (especially facilitators here) know why?

I was taught to have it be around the nipple line by Max.

Yes I think that's true, in my experience.. though when the arms stop moving for me I just put them back into the position with right hand at heart. I used to do right hand at throat like it's taught in the K book. Jenny did mention never have the hand above the throat. I'd keep it at heart level [when there aren't movements], since that's where the middle dan-tien is.

Hi Michael,

Appreciate your great review. I have been trying to practice from Max C’s book and can’t manage a seminar as I am totally broke lol!

I hear you :) I was broke for a while and still am, but I decided to see Jenny because she very rarely does seminars and I wasn't having any luck doing the practice solo.

If you don’t mind, can you answer a couple questions?

How is Jenny’s form different from Max’s? I hear you when you say the upper hand is at heart and not throat like in the book. But are the palms kinda cupped or facing down as well in her form? And are the elbows straight and parallel to ground or same as what Max has printed? In essence, is her posture like holding the ball and exactly same like in the book but with the hand moved down to chest?

Max learned it from Jenny, so the form isn't different except she puts the right hand at the heart [though Scotty said Max taught it that way to him so I have no clue why it's different in the book]. She didn't really go into a lot of detail, it's very simple and I don't think it matters too much about the details because all of that goes out the window once your body starts moving :) The hands are relaxed, not too cupped not too straight. Armpits are open so there is room for Qi flow there.

Did Jenny talk about the initial purification meditation Max has in the book?

No, she had us sit in silence prior to starting to center the mind. I don't think the initial purification practice hurts though.. Max seems to have gotten it from Tibetan Tantra and I think it's very beneficial for focusing the mind and getting into a positive state.

Did Jenny have to say something about abstaining or retention as a requirement for the practice?

No.

Does Jenny teach other stuff like 5 Elements, Golden Flower etc. that I see in Max’s book?

Did she talk about Red Dragon (did I get it right?) at all? There was a lot of discussion on that practice here, something with moving energy in the head?

No, she didn't teach any of those but she did teach other practices that don't necessarily have names but I think aim at the same result, opening the channels and getting the blood/qi moving. Her exercises employ more movement and are not still, they also work with the breath.

Did she teach all the three levels in one shot? Are there more levels?

Jenny is practical, she said that many come to her to learn Level 2 and 3 and she said why do you come here asking for them if you haven't mastered level 1 yet? Level 1 is all you need, most will not master that in this lifetime. It is very powerful.

According to Jenny, what is the benefit of this practice? Enlightenment, grounding, healing, all of these?

Well it's taught as a self-healing practice because most peoples problems stem from bodily issues; healing first and building the foundation, that is the motto. So yes, grounding and healing, but she mentioned that the 'Yi' in Yi Gong means Mind or Awareness so that is the ultimate goal: to cultivate Awareness and reach enlightenment. She said the goal is non-duality which is enlightenment.

Finally, do you think seminar is the only way to make progress? Like you, reading the book, I get some shakes and that’s pretty much it man!

Oof, too many questions, sorry bro. Appreciate your patience.

I don't know what to tell you really, since my experience may not be yours. I know others here have gotten good results from just the book, but I didn't. I'm young, i'm closed up, my mind is nuts. So I tried and didn't get anywhere. Jenny speaks out against transmission as being unnecessary, she doesn't want you to get the Guru syndrome, but at the same time she says that learning the practice from the seminar is the best way. I think there's something that is being unsaid. Oscar Hsu (close student of both Max and Jenny) told me that she does indeed give transmission for the practice. Another angle to look at it is that the supplemental practices she gives are extremely beneficial for opening up. She told me that these practices are aimed to open channels specifically for those who aren't opening up with the Yi Gong practice. Once you have movements with the practice then the supplemental practices aren't necessary, though they still help. Like I mentioned in the review, she gave dietary advice and recommendations for what chinese herbs to use to increase Qi flow. All of these aspects contribute to getting things going.

She told us a story about a woman she knew who did not get any movements. She practiced everyday for 3 months with zero movements and finally she broke loose. So the key is patience.

Try emptying your mind, and lose the desire to have movements. Forget about movements. Just be empty and rest in awareness. Also, don't tense your muscles.

Also, I don't have kriyas anymore. I'm totally still during the entire session now. So, I'd probably rather move my hand down to my heart...but if there's a better reason to keep it hanging up by my throat, I'll just do that still. Not a huge deal if it actually serves a better purpose.

Max seems to be generally interested in phenomena and bliss while Jenny is concerned with grounding and healing, this might be why. The throat chakra is associated with lucid dreaming and visions, while the heart chakra with compassion and ultimately enlightenment. The heart is the ending place of energy once the central channel is purified (it goes up from root to crown then back down to heart).

So just curious, you don't get any kriyas anymore.. but what about internally? anything going on? interesting that things stopped for you. maybe you are proceeding to a further level. Extreme yang proceeds to extreme yin (movement to stillness)

Edited by mikaelz

So just curious, you don't get any kriyas anymore.. but what about internally? anything going on? interesting that things stopped for you. maybe you are proceeding to a further level. Extreme yang proceeds to extreme yin (movement to stillness)

For me, the jerky movements become a flowing dance. The movement itself is blissful and then stillness.

Hi Mikaelz :)

Thank you for writing about your experiences with Sifu Jenny Lamb! I've really enjoyed reading this and I am very happy that you had the opportunity to take her seminar.

I have a few questions, if you'd be so kind.

Is Jenny saying that Kunlun opens the wisdom eye and not the third eye? Did she say whether or not the third eye would eventually open too with Kunlun? Did she say what wisdom-eye-sight looks like, or is it more like 'knowing' without location? Does the wisdom eye have a location on the body? I'm very interested in the wisdom eye and any additional information that you might have to share will be greatly appreciated.

:)

TI

Edited by Tibetan_Ice

Hi Mikaelz :)

Thank you for writing about your experiences with Sifu Jenny Lamb! I've really enjoyed reading this and I am very happy that you had the opportunity to take her seminar.

I have a few questions, if you'd be so kind.

Is Jenny saying that Kunlun opens the wisdom eye and not the third eye? Did she say whether or not the third eye would eventually open too with Kunlun? Did she say what wisdom-eye-sight looks like, or is it more like 'knowing' without location? Does the wisdom eye have a location on the body? I'm very interested in the wisdom eye and any additional information that you might have to share will be greatly appreciated.

:)

TI

Hey TI :)

I was going to email you, glad that you stumbled here to read my rather long review. Your prediction was right...Jenny was quite good for me.

Jenny was saying that opening the 'Wisdom Eye' is the goal, and that people shouldn't focus on opening the 'celestial eye' or brow chakra because this is not the goal. She said it (celestial eye) will open naturally, everything opens naturally; it doesn't really matter when and if the celestial eye opens because it doesn't help with enlightenment; so focusing on opening the third eye is a desire that should be dropped. If you open it too soon then it can become a hindrance, distraction, and even a danger to those unprepared. The Wisdom Eye is simply a symbol for enlightenment, not literal, so it's not really an eye somewhere that is opened physically or energetically. It is knowing your true nature, and when you know that, you know everything. You know the Tao.

I believe Daniel Ingram mentions the Wisdom Eye in his book (Mastering Core Teachings of the Buddha) in the Enlightenment chapter as 'untangling the knot of perception'

Think I can say this for everyone on this thread, thanks so much Mikaelz for your patience and generosity in sharing your learning.

Edited by altiora

I don't think it's that important.

I was taught to have my hand just above the heart and under the throat.

Also, I don't have kriyas anymore. I'm totally still during the entire session now.

Interesting. Does your body tremble/vibrate with the energy?

I've had it happen that the movements go totally internal - and I just vibrate almost invisibly - get very hot and sweat a lot... but then it's moved back to intricate spirals and circles for me recently.

Hey TI :)

I was going to email you, glad that you stumbled here to read my rather long review. Your prediction was right...Jenny was quite good for me.

Jenny was saying that opening the 'Wisdom Eye' is the goal, and that people shouldn't focus on opening the 'celestial eye' or brow chakra because this is not the goal. She said it (celestial eye) will open naturally, everything opens naturally; it doesn't really matter when and if the celestial eye opens because it doesn't help with enlightenment; so focusing on opening the third eye is a desire that should be dropped. If you open it too soon then it can become a hindrance, distraction, and even a danger to those unprepared. The Wisdom Eye is simply a symbol for enlightenment, not literal, so it's not really an eye somewhere that is opened physically or energetically. It is knowing your true nature, and when you know that, you know everything. You know the Tao.

I believe Daniel Ingram mentions the Wisdom Eye in his book (Mastering Core Teachings of the Buddha) in the Enlightenment chapter as 'untangling the knot of perception'

Yes I remember him writing about it somewhere. As I recall it was meant metaphoricly and refered to a stage rather then the opening of a specific center as Mikealz says.

Good to hear the workshop gave you such great results. I have long thought that something like Kunlun would be a great suport practice for meditation like Zen, Vipassana, Dzogchen etc. Jenny Lamb teaches Vipassana I think. Is that right?

I think one thing about the positioning of the right hand is that since its a spontaneous practice, likely one will suit you a little better depending on your needs. Personally a little higher is a little easier from an energy standpoint for me, but I'm in the middle of a bunch of heart-work right now and a more heart centered posture feels...well, it sorta highlights the bottleneck there in a way. Also, Jenny doesnt teach red phoenix, and the right hand is at the heart for that mudra, so perhaps that has a bit to do with it.