Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Angels and Aliens, Monsters and men

I was just reading some old posts. Green and Blue dudes, their illuminati control of history. Outlandish stuff, nonsensical. But.. believed by many hereish. Certainly writer David Ick has made a living off of them. Stuart Wilde who I have some respect for is a believer in there 'dark' ways. Far out Ninja Grandmaster Glenn Morris believes and writes how to sucker punch them w/ strong emotions. Many people I have less respect for are believers.

I tend to think they are our generations secular materializations. You get what you look for. Past generations believe in god and got angels, we moderns believe in science and get ET's, saucers, Reds, Greens and M & M's. Is just believing enough to make them so? It certainly does for those to whom 'it' happens to.

Lets take the view of 'Alien Illuminati', they Control and have controlled us. So are they good or bad? Is there control better or worse then what we would have created ourselves? Raise up Egyptians, destroy them, raise up Greece and Rome, bring on dark ages lots of drama there certainly.

There's exciting decades, even centuries, but we've been around 100,000 years plus. I suspect we've been boring for 99.9% of it.

Small, isolated, indigenous tribes give us interesting microcosms into human psyche. Do the Aliens really influence a Mogabi tribe of 900 in south west Africa? Or on Beltan Island? I think these microcosms of humanity go either way, Good and bad, Kindly and Frightening - from our point of view. I'd love to read up on comparative statistics on how many are 'goodish', how many 'evilish'. I wonder how you'd draw the line? Love of fellow tribesmen, feeling for all of humanity. Maybe something as simple as are people, humanity, basically good or evil. Would evilish say evil? Goodish say Good? I don't know.

I do know I should try to get to sleep.

Adieu

Michael

I was just reading some old posts. Green and Blue dudes, their illuminati control of history. Outlandish stuff, nonsensical.

The reason it's all seems crazy is because you won't find any reference about it in NY Times or Fox 5 News, or your history school books. Everything you know is based on this main-stream media, plus the books you read and accepted as truth. So unless some alien lands his ship on my backyard and sticks a probe up my ass, I won't ever believe in him, right?

The magical part of spiritual path is eventually you acquire wisdom and knowledge that is not based on your past experiences and learning. Why do you think they painted Krishna blue- they ran out of yellow paint, right?

Well ofcourse Krishna is blue. If you're comparing your god to anothers persons, you need a god who's colorful, powerful. Why not add a couple extra arms, an extra eye etc. Animal symbolism and fetish's are as old as shamnism, whether it be hawks, bears or what not.

My book and electronic resources are incredibly vast. I can't help it if the aliens don't want to probe my butt :)

Michael

Oh sure next your going to be saying that Elephant Diety isn't real either?

May Thundergod Zeus protect you from Hades lord of the underworld.

I try to always keep a few peanuts in my pocket just in case that particular deity comes over. In the wise words of Apoo, 'Who needs the infinite grace and love of Gonesh?'

Alas Zeus has become just an action figure and Hades a flame haired Disney creation.

Michael

Is there a difference between monsters and men? j/k....but sometimes I wonder, though

When it comes to the mysteries of these legendary myths and creatures...I try to keep an open mind always without totally giving myself over to just anything I read or what people tell me. Dragons? Yeah, I can see them being of intelligent prehistoric origin. Fairies and goblins? Sure, that takes a wider tolerance of acceptance, but I can still see it as personifications of the true natures of some long ago tribes/peoples/civilizations/etc.

We could go on and on about theories and origins with thousands of these types but this kind of reasoning is something that you will find that most people hardly agree on. The truth is we cannot know for sure. But if you listen into your higher thinking and looked into your unbiased/non-brainwashed heart, perhaps you can learn more about these things...

I agree that the spiritual path opens you to different kinds of thinking. Separate patterns and habits than the conventional lifestyle so abundant these days. The dwelling years of creatures and people of old ages are long gone, yet we still try to dig up the bones and fallen cities that contains pieces of the puzzle to figuring out all that we can about them. It is fascinating, I think, yet unimportant. Our existence and current reality will ebb and flow as the universe wills it, with indifference to any of our endeavors and accomplishments.

And that always makes me think of things like collective consciousness and ascension.

Just remember if you are chasing 'the point' around, you may be missing each other for a long time...

I know , I know , I know, I'm trying to form and or modify my own TOE theory of everything. My jokes are probably a bit passive aggressive. Yet knowing myself will probably continue.

I am serious about looking at proofs and possibilities. Though these things don't lend themselves to such. Furthermore it tends to lend itself toward so whatism.

Michael

I think it is reasonable to assume that there are many, many, many planets out there with smart life walking, oozing around, etc.

But I'm not convinced that it is possible to travel faster than the speed(s) of light, so I'm pretty sure that we are all islands. "You can look, but not probe." As they might say.

I do believe in non-physical life and that those beings can sometimes see and be seen by some of us at some times in this dimension. I saw my Grandmother's spirit when I was a lad, for example. I'm thinking that lightships travelling through the air are physical interpretations of spiritual vision.

I do think that spirits, ancestors, etc do play a supportive role for us in this dimension on a moment to moment basis. And I think that the creation of the big bang required a lot of cooperative focus from the spiritual dimension.

And some people do take birth and keep much of their awareness and power that they had in the spiritual dimensions and maybe these charismatic individuals became very influential 'gods' and 'avatars' that we hear about today.

The non-physical realms are such a distinctive phase change from our embodied experience, it's no wonder that there's lots of mystery and disagreement about it.

I really couldn't live happily without a belief in a cushy afterlife.

ps, I just read that in traditional Christianity everyone was taught about hell in great detail (the levels, the torture devices, etc) and heaven was taught to be vaguely 'nice'. In traditional Muslim countries it's just the opposite--yummy treats await the good Muslim and only very vague threats of hell. The Vikings took after the Muslim slant.

But I'm not convinced that it is possible to travel faster than the speed(s) of light, so I'm pretty sure that we are all islands.

It will pass. :)

I am serious about looking at proofs and possibilities.

There are two ways to do it. First and the most common one: if you want to learn about something that is totally out of mainstream thought, do not try to look for answers in the mainstream body of knowledge.

The second is more difficult: Through cultivation and your inner discovery you will find that you learn about the outer things as well.

I think I get my news from a pretty wide variety of sources. Also esoteric and very weird ideas on aliens arent' exactly secret. I mean, practically every large book store has Icks work and others on aliens. Heck main stream TV has shows like Roswell & X files, and non fiction like 'In Search Of' and a whole range of other investigations. Not to mention the whole internet.

The truth is out there, but so is much bull shit, fantasy and projections. I don't think its a lack of imagination on my part. I can see that if I buy the Krishna is blue argument I can easily purchase the more modern Smurf conspiracy (to hook our younglings) and the even more devastating Barney (he's even Reptilian!) plague on our young people.

I believe cultivation and inner inquiry will teach me that these 'how many angels on a pin' type questions are a waste of time and focus. I thank people like Karen for reminding me last time I wondered late night into la la land. I admire .freeform for likewise pointing out its not content and understanding that moves us closer to Go(and collecting $200), its Being.

Michael

The magical part of spiritual path is eventually you acquire wisdom and knowledge that is not based on your past experiences and learning. Why do you think they painted Krishna blue- they ran out of yellow paint, right?
WOW, that is SO WEIRD!

I just thought of that question last night!

So...what's the answer? :blink:

I know , I know , I know, I'm trying to form and or modify my own TOE theory of everything.
ETs actually would mesh very well with ancient "gods" and other heavenly beings referred to in ancient religions.

From the Tomb of Ptah-Hotep, at Saqqara, Egypt, which dates back to the 5th Dynasty (~2388 - 2356 BC):

saqqaraet.jpgetenlargement.jpg

gray_alien_50yrs_of_denial_photo1.jpg

I believe that it is possible (border line probable) that ETs have affected our civilizations and cultures. Our true history may not be known for some time. History books lie a lot. The Govt lies a lot (sometimes for good reasons, sometimes not so much).

It is my personal belief that the higher overall intelligence an entity has, the more peaceful and loving it is due to an expanded understanding of the true nature of things.

Altrusim vs egoism basically stating that because they are more advanced than us, we must look like violent stupid apes or somehting.

It is also possible, however, that some have taken advantage of these technologies or found them on their worlds.

If that is so, they may be less intelligent than us, and thus be more malevolent.

But thats just my 3 cents. (yep...3) :lol:

Sign in to follow this