The copy I found is only 31 pages -originaly written in 1922, it does make some claims considered to be impossible today but it also has some excellent theory - mainly pointing to the imagination ruling the factual portion of our behavior and beliefs.

To me, what I was searching for is an increased ability to tell fact from fiction within my meditation practices.

Meditation is very-very much akin to Hypnosis as both rely on a dream-like state of empty mind.

Although I do think that meditation works more from a developmental standpoint whereas Hypnosis works from an autosuggestion point.

Coué says that when it is a battle between the factual portion of our mind

-and the imaginative portion that the imagination always wins...

Emile_Coue_Self_Mastery The Laws of Suggestion.pdfSelf Mastery Through Conscious Autosuggestion

By Emile Coué

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89mile_Cou%C3%A9

Contents [hide]

1 Life and career

2 The Coué method

2.1 Development and origins

2.2 Underlying principles

2.3 Willpower

2.4 Self-conflict

2.5 Effectiveness

2.6 Medicines and autosuggestion

3 Works

4 References

5 Further reading

6 External links

More books etc from the same guy: http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source=hp&q=self+mastery+through+conscious+autosuggestion+by+emile+cou%C3%A9&meta=&rlz=1W1GGLL_en&aq=0&oq=Self+Mastery+Through+Conscious+Autosuggestion+&fp=ecf8fe785360b50

Edited by ~jK~

Auto-suggestion works!

It is a form of self-hypnosis.

Peace & Love!

I saw the value of the booklet being in the order that our mind places on the value/importance of reality - It seems that Hypnosis works from our mind placing more value on imagination AKA: dreams - than on concrete observations and experiences...

I saw the value of the booklet being in the order that our mind places on the value/importance of reality - It seems that Hypnosis works from our mind placing more value on imagination AKA: dreams - than on concrete observations and experiences...

Yes, auto-suggestion can work in any aspect of our life (as long as we remain within the realm of possibilities).

Many years ago when in school I was offered a free course in self-hypnosis. It was of great value to me.

Peace & Love!

Yes, auto-suggestion can work in any aspect of our life (as long as we remain within the realm of possibilities).

Many years ago when in school I was offered a free course in self-hypnosis. It was of great value to me.

Peace & Love!

Actually, it is turning out to be a bit of a fascinating study. Right now I'm a being enthralled with the points of the imaginative or dreaming/creative mind controlling the awake (conscious) mind. Which - followed the points of subliminal/binaural ...

Just when I get ready to tell myself that I've reached the point of study that I am waisting more time than I'm utilizing - I find another mountain with a super slick patch of ice to skate on. (That is how we hillbillies get to school in the winter) :P

... Se you on the astral ...

Actually, it is turning out to be a bit of a fascinating study. Right now I'm a being enthralled with the points of the imaginative or dreaming/creative mind controlling the awake (conscious) mind. Which - followed the points of subliminal/binaural ...

That sounds interesting. I have never used it for any type of development. It was mainly an aid for establishing good study habits.

I am not much of a creative/imaginative person.

Peace & Love!