NeiChuan

Qi gong for bone alignment?

My body's alignment has been off for awhile and it takes a toll on some things. I can't pay for a chiropractor so I was wondering what might be some exercises or qi gong methods for realigning twisted joints/bones. When I mean twisted I mean turned outta've place.

Very cool!

Thank you!

Having been a delinquent as far as causality is concerned, I appreciate this. Especially the attitude. We don't call a physique "cut" for nothing :glare:

Tai Chi and Ba Gua will do that job, plus tendon stretching (Ba Gua) which will give you the flexibility of a King Cobra. :)

Tai Chi and Ba Gua will do that job, plus tendon stretching (Ba Gua) which will give you the flexibility of a King Cobra. :)

Do you think Xing Yi would help?

Very well put, I appreciate that - thanks durkhrod ^_^

YMW. Were are you located anyway? I hope you can find a good teacher, which today even in China is difficult; probably Taiwan has more to offer than the mainland as they promote more Traditional Chinese Culture. In the mainland, which is huge, only specific locations hold real Gong Fu and real Taoist practices, and even then you need a letter of recommendation because were talking about recluses who hardly see anyone in real life, kind of like our small friend:

masteryoda.th.jpg

:)

Anyway, good luck with your health issue.