z00se

Ultra Long Wave Magnetic Therapy

When i first came to China 2 years ago i stumbled accross some little place and some chinese lady urged me to come in. I tried the machine, it worked just like qigong. I put my feet on some plates, then it had like a probe i could hold in my hand - instant MCO and i could also put the probe anywhere that was sore and i could feel the qi healing it. It felt the same as qi. Infact it felt better and stronger than the qi i could produce at the time. After i came off the machine i could continue to feel the qi in me and the quality of the qi in my meditations were improved over the next few days because of it. Now i think i can produce a much stronger sensation myself and i feel that the machine was very yin energy and there was no yang energy in it at all. The machine even had a dial though so you could increase how much qi you wanted running through you. It was pretty cool. Extreemly expensive though!

Anyone else tried one of these?

Here's a website with details on the technology.

IT IS NOT JUST LIKE USING NORMAL MAGNETS

http://ezinearticles.com/?Ultra-Long-Wave-Magnetic-Therapy&id=76050

In my experience, it is like having excellent qigong healing abilities but put into a machine, so that you don't need to practice, you don't need to still the mind, you can just watch tv and be recieving healing energy. Much stronger energy than i have ever recieved from any healer in Australia or China.

It really is very cool. Get excellent results without any effort.

Edited by z00se

you don't need to still the mind

It really is very cool. Get excellent results without any effort.

Why would you want that? :huh:

Why would you want that? :huh:

If it works without the need to sit and stare at a wall for years trying to still the mind or doing chi kung routines for ages - if it works without all this and can heal pains, why not? Why not - if it works?

I don't think stilling the mind is everyone's goal. Healing could be the one for many. So, if it works, great!

People travelled for days in the past and never reached their destination at times. Technology helps there today. If there is something which "really" can replace years of meditation, why not? All that time saved on meditation could be used to spend time with family, help the sick or do something worthwhile.

Edited by jinjujitsu

And there is another subject that I have interest in but have far too little knowledge of.

Maybe one day.

Peace & Love!

If its just for healing then yeah sure.. thats great. But if its another form of steroids then I dont think society is ready for it at all.

A couple professional sports teams have just started using something similar to this in rehab.

Well if its for healing then thats good. Just dont need a hundred people as strong as john chang running around.

I was considering this the other day. Do I want a practice that is portable, can be learned fast, taught to anyone, does not rely on gizmos plugged in over which one had little "control", or do I want...well the opposite? I'm not sure :unsure:

I was considering this the other day. Do I want a practice that is portable, can be learned fast, taught to anyone, does not rely on gizmos plugged in over which one had little "control", or do I want...well the opposite? I'm not sure :unsure:

The thing is i'd spent hours over a year every day training, at least 2 hours minimum up to 8 hrs, with 3, 1 week retreats meditating 9 hrs a day and i still didn't have the quality of qi i experienced from this machine.

There is a control switch and 2 dials, one controls strength of qi, i dunno what the other does. For the uninitiated it's a godsend. Mannnn, u could drink go out and party like no tomorrow and still gain some benefits from this machine. You can't meditate well when you do that. It definately has some application. I'm sure the natural way is better, but the benefits of this machine can't be overlooked. Yeah the machine i used is a bit bulky but i've seen smaller versions that you can use while travelling.

It's like going to uni for a year to learn 5% of what you need for the job your doing. Or getting it in a machine and learning it along the way. Not that you even got to learn it the way we did, u just got to learn how to use the machine!

The thing is i'd spent hours over a year every day training, at least 2 hours minimum up to 8 hrs, with 3, 1 week retreats meditating 9 hrs a day and i still didn't have the quality of qi i experienced from this machine.

There is a control switch and 2 dials, one controls strength of qi, i dunno what the other does. For the uninitiated it's a godsend. Mannnn, u could drink go out and party like no tomorrow and still gain some benefits from this machine. You can't meditate well when you do that. It definately has some application. I'm sure the natural way is better, but the benefits of this machine can't be overlooked. Yeah the machine i used is a bit bulky but i've seen smaller versions that you can use while travelling.

It's like going to uni for a year to learn 5% of what you need for the job your doing. Or getting it in a machine and learning it along the way. Not that you even got to learn it the way we did, u just got to learn how to use the machine!

But the benefits aren't yours, you get it from the machine and you become dependent on the machine. What happens if the machine breaks? Then you're screwed. I'm sure this technology can be very useful but it is not a replacement for your own healing mechanisms which should be trained first and foremost, not secondary.

When i first came to China 2 years ago i stumbled accross some little place and some chinese lady urged me to come in. I tried the machine, it worked just like qigong. I put my feet on some plates, then it had like a probe i could hold in my hand - instant MCO and i could also put the probe anywhere that was sore and i could feel the qi healing it. It felt the same as qi. Infact it felt better and stronger than the qi i could produce at the time. After i came off the machine i could continue to feel the qi in me and the quality of the qi in my meditations were improved over the next few days because of it. Now i think i can produce a much stronger sensation myself and i feel that the machine was very yin energy and there was no yang energy in it at all. The machine even had a dial though so you could increase how much qi you wanted running through you. It was pretty cool. Extreemly expensive though!

Anyone else tried one of these?

No, never tried something like that, but sounds really interesting: don't you some links or more information about this machine ?

and yeah, I think that cannot be a substitute for you meditating, but can enhance and help you in the practice, like binuaral beats file or flashing lights.