sean

Submit images for the Taobums banner

The square image displayed on the right of the header is randomly pulled from a folder of images. If you hit refresh on your browser you'll see it will change.

Anyone who wants to submit an images for this folder feel free to do so. As many as you want (within reason).

The image must be 115x115 pixels. If you have a nice image and you don't know how to crop it or work with it, just send it to me and I'll crop if for you.

The image doesn't have to be obviously related to Taoism. It can just be an image you find beautiful or interesting.

No vulgar or offense images please.

Email your submissions to [email protected]

Or just reply with them linked in your post.

Thanks,

Sean.

:)

On second thought, the image dimensions are going to be 240x110

I just integrated the random image code, so if anyone wants to give me images, we can get more variety up in the header.

On second thought, the image dimensions are going to be 240x110

I just integrated the random image code, so if anyone wants to give me images, we can get more variety up in the header.

657[/snapback]

The image in the top right hand corner is 115x115. Is this the right dimension for submitted pics?

Below is a possible image. I have the info about it somewhere (its very old) but I can't find it. I'm going to fix my scanner over the weekend so might post much better images from the hefty tomes on Taoist art I have at my flat.

BTW I noticed that the top right image reloads everytime it is displayed instead of using the local browser cache. It could just be a Firefox thing.

post-58-1111010687_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I added the image. The images are pulled randomly from a folder so that's why it reloads every time. I guess. (?) :unsure:

Hey Sean,

Just a thanks, undoubtedly echoed by many, for the unseen work, and current and future headaches that come w/ being our webmaster :) .

Peace

Michael

Just a thanks, undoubtedly echoed by many, for the unseen work, and current and future headaches that come w/ being our webmaster  :) .

4296[/snapback]

Thank you Michael! I've been a little lazy the last month or so to be honest. Staring at this giant Tao Bums to-do-list kind of cross eyed. But I'm back in the saddle and back to an all nighter or two a week, working my geek magic behind the scenes. :P

The square image displayed on the right of the header is randomly pulled from a folder of images. If you hit refresh on your browser you'll see it will change.

I don't have and haven't had any image displayed on the right side of the header for quite some time.

How do I get it back.

Thanks

These are mostly doodles I made in a sketch book then drew on computer as ideas for tattoos.

taichi-gua-tao.gif

tao-2.gif

yin-yang-sun-moon.jpg

tao-3.gif

tao-4.gif

tao-5.gif

gua-lines.gif

simple-tao-om.gif