UTI

Your favourite Taoist/TCM diet

Food's a big deal, and I'm constantly loking into mine. I have a hard time being inspired though, especially when it comes to raw foods and stuff that I really have no experience with. Got any good cookbook on your shelf that outlines a healthy diet, and has recipes?

Food's a big deal, and I'm constantly loking into mine. I have a hard time being inspired though, especially when it comes to raw foods and stuff that I really have no experience with. Got any good cookbook on your shelf that outlines a healthy diet, and has recipes?

Well I do not know what your diet is but there is a website that does vegan and eggless foods. It has some cool recipes and ideas on how to make good foods diet friendly (such as whole grain eggless coffee cake).

http://www.egglesscooking.com/

Dr Joel Fuhrman Eat to Live