jinjujitsu

The Gift of Tao - Ya Mu's DVD

Hi Ya Mu,

On this thread, Green Tiger and Brian reported noticing other energy bodies during their practice of GOT. What is your perspective of those energy bodies? Is it possible for such bodies to be intrusive to the practitioner? How is it different from ghost sighting? My intention is not to denigrate but just to find the info.

thanks,

sshubh

Hi Ya Mu,

On this thread, Green Tiger and Brian reported noticing other energy bodies during their practice of GOT. What is your perspective of those energy bodies? Is it possible for such bodies to be intrusive to the practitioner? How is it different from ghost sighting? My intention is not to denigrate but just to find the info.

thanks,

sshubh

I think if you practice from the DVD in less than 6 months you will answered your own questions, and there will be a base for further discussion. You will then have a perspective yourself about energy body; anyone else's perspective is ultimately worthless to you. Read my past blog posts, and A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing, and you will get a better feeling for what I do, and for my perspective on energetics.

• Like 3

Thanks Ya Mu for replying!

I have read some of your and senior students' posts and got an understanding that when we practice GOT and SM, it expands our energy body. Also this system uses higher vibrational energy.

But i wanted to get an idea from you if you have ever known about anyone (doing this practice) ending up being troubled with some external entities or energy bodies.

Hope you'd agree this is a genuine question to ask before starting the practice.

thanks,

sshubh

Hi sshubh,

I hope YaMu doesn't mind me adding my two cents to your question...    it's possible to come into contact with these external entities, but YaMu in his book and teaching gives a good method to be prepared for this, and for it not to affect you.  Also remember there is a law of resonance, so if you are taking in higher vibrational energy its likely that if any being came to you, they would be closer to that vibration rather than a lower one.  That being said, if someone has a low vibration lifestyle or indulges in low vibration activities, they will attract low vibration entities.  If you practice with these around you they will become more noticeable, but you will be prepared and it wont bother you if you take his advice in the teachings, and at a point the light/high vibration energy will drive them away because they are scared of it.  

YaMu's book explains everything you need to know.   I don't speak from solid experience in all that i've said, but it's from what i've read and been told and some experience.  The key point is that these beings are always here, it's a question of if we notice them or not, and our vibration having influence on what type of beings are around us. 

Apologies if i've given any incorrect information! 

Peace

• Like 2

Hi,

I replied to your email list of questions.

Methinks you are overly concerned about nothing. That type of possession is not common and applies more to heavy addictions like drug users, people whose hearts are dark who feed that darkness, and people who have severe trauma where they were unconscious for a long period of time.

GENERALLY a problem is a problem brought on by one's actions and genetic predispositions and yet it is much easier to accept exterior blame rather than taking responsibility for oneself. A physical health or mental health issue has an origin and it appears that many qigong/new age/other "health" practitioners are too freakin dumb to realize this fact: If it Walks like a Duck, Quacks like a Duck, and Looks like a Duck then it more than likely is a DUCK and not some type of exterior influence.

And no, a practice like Gift of the Tao does not "cause" such. It only allows one to see more of reality, of the vastness of this and other dimensions.

Don't allow fear to enter the equation but be ALL that YOU are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the things that can be accomplished by a practice like Gift of the Tao and other extremely powerful high level practices, is HELP one to be who they really are, removing blinders and energy filters established by the squandered opportunity of humanity.

• Like 8

Hi Ya Mu,

thanks,

sshubh

sshubh,

I still distinctly remember the incident I posted about.  The image wasn't very clear, so maybe it was like a ghost sighting.  It just looked like a translucent shape moving through the room.  It didn't seem to really interact with me in any way.  I just saw it moving.  I got some anxiety about it, but that seems to be something I'm prone to have anyway.  

Some other S-M practitioners advised me to use our shielding practice for protection from anything unwanted, and that has certainly made me feel better in times where I felt anything invasive.  Particularly from those pesky humans who are always trying to invade my personal space at the local brewery.   ;)

GT

• Like 3