buscon

Spring feeling

Hi everyone,

I'm already feeling the spring coming, very nice energy: winter is going to end and our bodies are waking up :)

Just want to share this pre-spring feeling with you, hope you're enjoying it too!

Cheers

Edited by buscon

Still feels like winter here - bloody cold.

Sunny today though so I suppose that's something.

Anybody got a good exercise specifically for 'end of winter' blues?????

Cheers.

A.

Yep. Great day here. Mostly sunny and warm enough for just a t-shirt. (Well, shoes and pants too, y'know.)

Spent nearly five hours working outside.

It was a wonderful feeling.

Peace & Love!

Yep. Great day here. Mostly sunny and warm enough for just a t-shirt. (Well, shoes and pants too, y'know.)

Spent nearly five hours working outside.

It was a wonderful feeling.

Peace & Love!

Obviously if I wasn't so spiritually advanced I would be feeling jealous ... its freezing here.

A.

Obviously if I wasn't so spiritually advanced I would be feeling jealous ... its freezing here.

A.

That's great. (Not that its freezing there but you know what I mean.)

So I guess I shouldn't expect any feelings of pity when I talk about my summer hurricanes.

(Actually, it has been a very cold winter here this year. Probably the coldest on record.)

Peace & Love!

That's great. (Not that its freezing there but you know what I mean.)

So I guess I shouldn't expect any feelings of pity when I talk about my summer hurricanes.

(Actually, it has been a very cold winter here this year. Probably the coldest on record.)

Peace & Love!

We've had the coldest winter for at least 30 years. It snowed again last night. It was nice at first to see everything white but now its just a drag ... been going on since Christmas Eve.

What I need is for you to use shamanistic powers to direct some warmth across the Atlantic so I can save on my heating bills.

:)

What I need is for you to use shamanistic powers to direct some warmth across the Atlantic so I can save on my heating bills.

:)

I'll give it my best shot. But please know that I have never been very good at magic. :ph34r:

We won't consider any of the women who have told me that I did them magic. Hehehe.

Peace & Love!

All seasons have a feeling when you become aware of their pending arrival.

See what lasts into it though, and what new things come during its time.

All seasons have a feeling when you become aware of their pending arrival.

See what lasts into it though, and what new things come during its time.

Yep. The seasons of most places on the planet for one year are similat to the entire lifetime of an individual person (and most animals and plants).

How does that go? To everything there is a season?

Peace & Love!

I am, I am tempted to send you all by PM an image of the f*cking freezing cold I currently live in;-) I am not born here, silly thing to do to jump all over the world? :unsure:

All estimates accounting, we here have 6 weeks (average) of winter left. Anyone notice that "fire" path might be adequate here, huh, huh? :lol:

Try Wyoming at 6500' elevation, but at least it's a dry cold... :lol:;) Btw if you don't know where Wyoming is you're not the only one.

Om

Edited by 3bob

I am, I am tempted to send you all by PM an image of the f*cking freezing cold I currently live in;-) I am not born here, silly thing to do to jump all over the world? :unsure:

All estimates accounting, we here have 6 weeks (average) of winter left. Anyone notice that "fire" path might be adequate here, huh, huh? :lol:

here's quite cold too, snow still in the streets. Anyway I've started the thread because it was sunny and I felt the spring coming. Full moon is coming this weekend, it will be good boost too ;)

Hi Kate,

All I can say is that I have been there and left for warmer climes. I do know about that white stuff though.

Stay warm!

Peace & Love!

We have had a couple of spring-like days in England, but then it snows again. However, I grow my own food, and from this month I have had broad beans, tomatoes and parsnips growing in seed trays. There is nothing quite like seeing seeds germinate and green shoots poking through the soil to make you at least get excited at the prospect of spring, even if it's grey and wet outside. I can recommend it to anyone!

Richard

We have had a couple of spring-like days in England, but then it snows again. However, I grow my own food, and from this month I have had broad beans, tomatoes and parsnips growing in seed trays. There is nothing quite like seeing seeds germinate and green shoots poking through the soil to make you at least get excited at the prospect of spring, even if it's grey and wet outside. I can recommend it to anyone!

Richard

We grew a lot of lettuce, tomatoes and potatoes last year. But I have to admit we haven't done anything yet this year. Thanks for the reminder.

PS I don't remember those Spring-like Days! :)

Getting closer! Really in the air today!!!

Peace Everybody

OH! and this

at 02:20 should make eveyrbody feel good!!! Love

Edited by sifusufi

it has been absolutely beautiful and sunny here in the northeastern US. still snow on the ground, but it is slowly melting.

my spirits are soaring high with all this sun, it feels wonderful. i have been going for more walks, spent some time in the forest the last few days, it has just been amazing. its definitely still winter, but spring is near.

birds are waking up, heard cardinals singing their spring song today. some of the migratory birds are coming back too, although the red-winged blackbirds aren't back yet, and to me they are always the truest indicator of when winter is truly over. they know :) should be any day now!

i learned a liver cleansing qigong form at the last seminar i attended, and the teacher told us it was a great form to do in the spring, to cleanse the body from the sluggishness of winter. and the healing sound used in the form she explained as being in harmony with the sound of the earth in spring time. very potent. i plan on doing it as often as i can in the coming months.

Oh the wonder of the changing seasons. . . the subtle feelings of seasonal change. The full fruit of a labor of love lives in the harvest, and that always comes in the right season.

Peace and Love all

Merry Spring Equinox! :)

Anyone feeling randy? :D

totally, more and more :D

Merry Spring Equinox too!