Sign in to follow this  
awake

My heart feels tender - help please

For the past ~1mo, the degree to which I could feel my blood flowing has been increasing.

Now it is moreso than ever, more often than ever, but still not through my whole body - my awareness of it started with my chest and expanded outwards.

Now though, something is worrying me.

I feel my heart.

It feels tender.

It does not hurt, but it is somewhat bothersome, because the tenderness to me has a hint of weakness in the feeling, or at least it seems that way, and that is what worries me.

It is hard to describe, I wonder what to do.

Thank you.

Im going to start off and say im not sure.. But I think I have the same thing going on.. I felt basically the same with little pain here and there (probably from breathing alittle to strong sometimes).

The only reason im worried is alotta've energy isen't supposed to pass through the heart so.. Something to watch out. If you feel too much focus on your chest when abdominal breathing you may notice its actually alot more tense then you think.. So try and keep the rib cage from moving and control the diaphram without straining the chest.

I have been able to feel my blood and my insides since I was little. I have found it is hard to ignore and I understand how scary it can be and how weak it can make you feel. Lately, I have been getting my blood drawn a lot and though most complain of the needle it is the sucking out of my blood I hate. It feels wrong and violating. Anyways, I have not felt this sensitivity in my heart but I have around my chest. Doctors have no idea why and neither does anyone else I have asked. I have found the best way to deal with it is to either ignore it or just focus more on the movement of other parts of your body like maybe on moving your eyes, blinking, tapping fingers or legs, and other stuff like that. I wastold once to concentrate on it and it just made me nautious. Other than that I do not know what to tell you other than I am glad I am not alone in this. It is so uncomfortable.

I would suggest you guys to visit a TCM practitioner for a health check up as the heart is the ruler of all the organs.

Makyea,

Are you of Chinese background? If not, you have a strong past life connection to Chinese civilization. Look after your sensitivity. Grounding work will be good for you.

Take care.

I have been able to feel my blood and my insides since I was little. I have found it is hard to ignore and I understand how scary it can be and how weak it can make you feel. Lately, I have been getting my blood drawn a lot and though most complain of the needle it is the sucking out of my blood I hate. It feels wrong and violating. Anyways, I have not felt this sensitivity in my heart but I have around my chest. Doctors have no idea why and neither does anyone else I have asked. I have found the best way to deal with it is to either ignore it or just focus more on the movement of other parts of your body like maybe on moving your eyes, blinking, tapping fingers or legs, and other stuff like that. I wastold once to concentrate on it and it just made me nautious. Other than that I do not know what to tell you other than I am glad I am not alone in this. It is so uncomfortable.

I agree about the whole taking blood thing too. I'd get blood work done alot when I was young.. Anyway you know where im going with this lol.

Thank you all for your replies.

Im going to start off and say im not sure.. But I think I have the same thing going on.. I felt basically the same with little pain here and there (probably from breathing alittle to strong sometimes).

The only reason im worried is alotta've energy isen't supposed to pass through the heart so.. Something to watch out. If you feel too much focus on your chest when abdominal breathing you may notice its actually alot more tense then you think.. So try and keep the rib cage from moving and control the diaphram without straining the chest.

I already do diaphramatic breathing, any chance I notice I am not breathing properly.

I used to hold my stomach in since a very young age to just this year.. So it is a big shift, and my stomach is sitll sucked in by default. Call it bad programming.

Ignoring it doesn't seem very desirable. Focusing on it is hard, and I quickly turn to other things, but it may be something I need to just feel. On the other hand, I will be doing energy work this week so we will see if it comes up or if I can just get somewhere with good ones.

I would suggest you guys to visit a TCM practitioner for a health check up as the heart is the ruler of all the organs.

Makyea,

Are you of Chinese background? If not, you have a strong past life connection to Chinese civilization. Look after your sensitivity. Grounding work will be good for you.

Take care.

I wouldn't know where to go for TCM that is free. I am not about to pay for that, and I don't know if it is covered under the universal healthcare (canada, ontario).

I happen to know some medications can cause this as a side effect after a period of time.

I have never been on a prescribed medication except an inhaler when I was very little.

As far as other medications, I don't recall ever taking anything more powerful than Tylenol/Cold Syrup, and none of these for any prolonged period of time.

Looking for more input, thank you.

Edited by awake

Ignoring it doesn't seem very desirable. Focusing on it is hard, and I quickly turn to other things, but it may be something I need to just feel. On the other hand, I will be doing energy work this week so we will see if it comes up or if I can just get somewhere with good ones.

Looking for more input, thank you.

It's your brain. Your brain is your problem.

For the past ~1mo, the degree to which I could feel my blood flowing has been increasing.

Now it is moreso than ever, more often than ever, but still not through my whole body - my awareness of it started with my chest and expanded outwards.

Because that is what you are concentrating on. Purposefully or unintentionally. 1 month later you'll say "I FEEL IT MORE THAN EVER! EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE!!!" As long as you keep concentrating on it the feeling will build and build and it will become even stronger indefinately. Do you like the feeling? No, you said it is 'somewhat bothersome'. So why do you keep feeling it? Do think you are going to get some secret blood superpowers? I don't think you will. Just relax mate, sounds like you have no real physical illnesses so don't focus on it. Being worried about it means your stressing and due to this you will be causing yourself some damage. Relaxing and not thinking about it is the best thing you can do. It will reduce your stress and get you further on your spiritual path. Then one month later you'll say 'i can still feel my blood if i want to, but it doesn't make me feel weak or uncomfortable. Usually my mind is at peace thinking nothing'. If it's hard to not think about, the greater the challenge. If it's the hardest thing you've ever had to stop thinking about then that means once you have mastered this one you can not think about anything and you'll be almost enlightened!

Now don't try to force the feelings out of your head, just realise all the effort your putting into thinking/feeling them and don't waste that effort any more and enjoy the peace that will fill it's space =]

Sign in to follow this