Sign in to follow this  
Trogdorf

Handy ways to expel excess energy?

I haven't posted here in ages, but I've been popping in.

Your tone of voice (if that can be distinguished online) compelled me to write.

Walking in a natural environment helps me to balance excess Qi.

Where the mind goes, the Qi follows, empty your mind of intention and the Qi will balance itself

Rainbow

Why are you practicing this type of stuff if you're not ready for awakening?

The fear and tension of not allowing yourself to awaken can be a cause of many problems. Just let it go and trust.

By the way: yes you really should have a teacher.

Edited by Scotty

The dissolving method taught by B.K. Frantzis in his book "Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body" is the best, in my opinion. It is natural, can be learned by anyone at any stage, and can always be relied on to relax and let go of any excess energy, mental stress, physical stress, anything. It is your solid foundation and your comfy cushion :)

I believe that proper/yogic stretching technique and of course aerobic/anaerobic exercise are highly important and often overlooked aspect of energy development, definitely will help with distributing/placating energy throughout the channels, not necessarily "expelling it" but giving the same desired effect.

Wow, I really suck at communicating online. My intention was ONLY to help you out...not to criticize you.

Why even bother replying if you are just going to be negative?

Exactly.

If you are playing with your subtle body, you're asking for awakening. It's not safe to try to "clean your chakras" without a teacher.

Trying to "expel excess energy" is a sign of control, not of letting go and trusting.

So everything I said had merit, and wasn't bullying. As you can see, it wasn't simply repeating and misrepresenting what you said.

I'm done now. :)

Ok that makes more sense, thanks for the elaboration.

Like I said, I am a bit riled up about the whole "bully problem" and I am seeing red over it. I shouldnt have put you in the firing line there, my bad..

I should also work harder on finding a mentor I guess...

Ah the perils of life lol.

hi trogdorf.

It's quite simple. if you are working out in nature with earth energy and you absorb more than you feelcomfortable with, then place your palms on the earth or the trees and, with love and gratitude, return the chi. Vent through your palms or through the soles of your feet as you walk on the earth. give it back where it came from.

Inside a building you can vent with your palms into the walls.

Otherwise, if you are in a public place, you can vent with your intention, into the atmosphere, giving thanks to the energy and intending for it to find a more beneficial location.

Edited by cat

PS: I also happened to find some info last night that stated that energy can "escape" through a channel directly behind the navel.. Called the "something door" or something like that..

The "ming men" is occasionally called the "door of life" or something like that.

Sign in to follow this