Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Chinese Dragons

I'm doing a bit of research for a little Chinese New Years kids party we are having this weekend and I'm not sure why dragons are chasing orbs? If anyone can give me a Chinese Dragon Symbolism 101, that'd be great.

My research did turn up a cool link between dragons and dinosaurs that I hadn't considered before. The Chinese had discovered dinosaur bones 3,000 years ago, called them dragons and created cool mythologies about them. Even to this day, some cures and tonics call for ground up "dragon bones" and believe that that dinosaur fossils carry curative powers when ingested.

Maybe that's why many cultures have their own concept of dragons--that they've all bumped into these bones at some point in the past.

The idea that dinosaurs were discovered 300 years ago simply tracks the modern western awareness of these amazing beasts.

Have you not been paying attention to anything Smile/Max/2012 lighthealer says? The so called Dinosaurs are probably the "pets' of the ancient race that most likely controls Earth to this day! They played around with there Tyranassourus Rex's and Terradactills much the same way you or I would play with a dog or cat!

Wake up! Here is a picture I found on the internet. This picture was taken right in NY and clearly shows reptillians still walk(or in this case fly) on the Earth.

IMG_0239.JPG

Edited by Cameron

Also, this web site apparently sells doors for dragon's so they must know where dragon's live. I would get intouch and see if you can get one of these dragon's to give you an interview.

Though Lozen has more experience with this and would probably do a more thorough job asking the dragon people about there past and any connection to the reptillian agenda(proof of this clearly exists I have put up a picture of two of these creatures mating on the off topic board).

http://dragondoor.com/

Edited by Cameron

The Chinese had discovered dinosaur bones 3,000 years ago, called them dragons and created cool mythologies about them.

Dragons used to live on this planet long time ago, but this race got evolved and moved on from this plane, just like the Blue race and Mayan civilization.

I'm doing a bit of research for a little Chinese New Years kids party we are having this weekend and I'm not sure why dragons are chasing orbs? If anyone can give me a Chinese Dragon Symbolism 101, that'd be great.

Maybe the orbs are the pearl of immortality that they are often want to be seen holding.

Sign in to follow this