Sign in to follow this  
sifusufi

Descarga Darshan (Hello everyone) Day one Nu to the forum

My wife and I met at the Indiana Dunes State park, she is a Reiki 2 and studies Accupressure and trigger points. She unselfishly aides me in healing my bilateral hip arthritis. We have done enough research to realise what works. Broke my 5th metatarsal right foot last Sunday (no embracing the tree for now)

awaiting a Neigong vid in the mail any day now. Well this is my Hello to everybody so hello!

My wife and I met at the Indiana Dunes State park, she is a Reiki 2 and studies Accupressure and trigger points. She unselfishly aides me in healing my bilateral hip arthritis. We have done enough research to realise what works. Broke my 5th metatarsal right foot last Sunday (no embracing the tree for now)

awaiting a Neigong vid in the mail any day now. Well this is my Hello to everybody so hello!

Well up and walking on the foot now ! Glad at least 1 member could say HI, and 87 people could view this post as of late.

Guess if I put something like Help Im a lost angel teen I could get hundreds of views and dozens of replies!

So! If anyone has some surefire effective relief for arthritis please post.

Obrigado from Chicago

Well up and walking on the foot now ! Glad at least 1 member could say HI, and 87 people could view this post as of late.

Guess if I put something like Help Im a lost angel teen I could get hundreds of views and dozens of replies!

:lol: A greeting only 20 minutes after the original post, with the above reply over 2 weeks later, may explain that static better IMHO :D (I have a little personal rule I follow with greetings)

None the less as requested -

Welcome to the 'bums, may your foot heal well :P

And I hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

Sign in to follow this