Sign in to follow this  
DanC

Does this sound like detoxification symptoms?

Hi all started taking this greens super-food supplement called Vital Greens on Wed, basically this product is a greens supplement which

contains 76 different ingredients which are made up of enzymes, herbs, vitamins and minerals. I've noticed the last few days I have had

these anxious adrenaline rush type feelings in my torso mainly my abdomen, does this sounds like some sort of a detoxification side effect

taking place as this supplement is supposed to detox and cleanse the system. Heres the link to the ingredient profile http://www.vitalgreens.com/docs/vital_greens_ingredients.pdf

Its has definately increased my energy as I have been recovering from an infection which left me completely fatigued, but there is this slight anxious

feeling, should I just ride out the detoxification???

Dan

I just ordered 1kg to test it on my own. "anxious adrenaline rush" sound like a reaction of the sympathicus. Not sure if this has something to do with detoxification.

Its good stuff, loads of good stuff in it. I have taken years ago but don't recall any of these effects, like most new supplements just gotta give it more time to go to work.

it is expensive but it pretty much eliminates the need for any other nutritional supplement, this product has it all..

it is expensive but it pretty much eliminates the need for any other nutritional supplement, this product has it all..

I've had spirulina which is pretty damn good too. dunno about the detox problems i dont' think you should have anything wrong unless ur only eating super healthy food and you eat heaps of junk or haven't detoxed in like 10 years.

I think these kinds of things dont' detox you unless ur only eating healthy which will detox u on your own. Check the used by date at the bottom, these kind of things usually have a long time shelf life and slow sale so you might have an old batch.

Ok its all good now, this symptom has passed and Im feeling good, must have just been my body adapting to some of the ingredients..

Sign in to follow this