gj551

penis

hi tao bums

lu k'uan yü writes in taoist yoga that during the practising the genitals may retract into the belly.. john woodroffe too observed persons in india whose testicles and penis were 'contracted and withdrawn into the pubic arch' (the serpent power p.203)

sexual reassignment surgery does remove your testicles but total removal is bad because the testes/ovaries are where life comes from.. (taking hormones wont help either)

there even exists a medical condition called buried oder turtling penis where people report that their genital is shrunk back so that barely seen

Edited by gj551

uhm so there seems to be a possibility to make male genitalia vanish without actually removing them.. because, well, are not the testicles where that what you tend to call jing/ching is produced? that is what i wish for.. taking hormones does not make your weiner go away :l please help :)

hu xuezhi writes

penis has shrunk all the way back into your belly and a piece of skin has grown to seal the hole

http://www.taoiststudy.com/content/step-15-conceive-foetus-true-self-2

how does one attain this?^^

Look for women with adam's apples, they are the keepers of this ancient taoist secret.

Edited by Old Man Contradiction

uhm so there seems to be a possibility to make male genitalia vanish without actually removing them.. because, well, are not the testicles where that what you tend to call jing/ching is produced? that is what i wish for.. taking hormones does not make your weiner go away :l please help :)

Why would you wish for this?

I'm afraid I have little knowledge of transgender issues but, for what it's worth, I believe that your current psychological condition is perpetuating a need for your to get rid of your penis. Would I be correct in assuming this?

You've taken, or are perhaps taking hormones, of which the desired affect is to become more feminine. Needless to say, the presence of your penis is a constant reminder that you are not what you wish. This must make you feel very uncomfortable with your body and perhaps causes you to feel down when you think about it.

There are two steps that you could take in such circumstances. Firstly, you could search for ways of ridding yourself of your protruding member or, secondly, you could take a look at your state-of-mind and analyse whether you think this your association to your body is a healthy stance to adopt.

The prior suggestion could cost you both a lot of time and money. It may be worth spending some time wondering, however, about how you think you would feel if your wish came true? Would you perhaps rejoice at the fact it was missing to only later lament your loss?

The latter suggestion would mean to look at how other people relate to their bodies, to talk to others about how they feel. Such undertakings could give you the chance to develop insight into your own body and how you relate to it.

I did a very quick google and came across this website which may or may not be of use:

http://www.genderpsychology.org/

I could be wrong but I would hazard a guess that you are going through the adolescent stage of human development. If this is the case you must understand that your day-to-day life as you know it now will settle once you reach your early twenties. I do not mean that you will have settled with a house, mortgage and all the other stuff the comes with this society. What I mean is that your hormones will settle as will the development of your body. Your body is yours to do with what you will but to take such a dramatic step during adolescence could seriously impact your health and well-being less than a decade down the line.

I will applaud you, however, for doing your research. Keep reading and keep acquiring knowledge around the subject. The spiritual teachings which you have touched upon in your post take years of work and discpline. If you wish to adopt such high spiritual aspirations then may you be blessed upon your path, my friend.

On a side note, there was a BBC TV series by the name of Tribe. In one episode the indigenous men of some far away jungle would invert their penises so they did not get damaged on their ventures around the jungle. I thought such an approach may be of interest to you.

Wishing you well in life, love and happiness,

James

Edited by .broken.

thanks for your elaborate and thoughtful answer, you really hit it =) spent some time reading the info and not done yet *thumbs up* gotta try out that tucking technique.. well i actually did, with mixed results.. there are other people on the net claiming to have managed to make it stay inside the pelvis since it is made of soft tissue.. and that guy from the show you mentioned can be found on youtube explaining how they did it to him but until now i was not that succesful.. well gotta try harder^^

anyway just for curiosity, luk et al make it sound like this penile retraction was somewhat of a "common" phenomenon along the way.. i mean, shouldnt there be at least some reported cases of this? :) i mean wouldnt this be interesting from a, like, scientific point of view..

Why would you wish for this?

Yup. That's where I go with this, also:

gj551, What specific problem/situation of yours are you attempting to address via this?