Sign in to follow this  
brotagaia

hello hello!

Hello everyone! I have been lurking for a couple of days and just thought i'd pop in and say g'day!

Hey, welcome brotagaia. Hey, you mates from down under ever check out The Lucksmiths? I think they are from your way. I used to be really into them. Same with Cannanes .. who else, sodastream, the dearhunters, darren hanlon ... oh boy, it's all coming back to me now. The years of cigarettes and wine and all nighters spent listening to clever, shambling australian indie-pop. :D

thank you for your greetings!

i guess i should tell a little about myself.. my name is tania and i'm 22, from queensland in aussie land. I've recently started a lifestyle change and am interested in opening my mind to anything a bit left-field from the mainstream.

i enjoy a daily dose of yoga and meditation, and am practicing tae bo daily, with great results so far.

if anyone has anything interesting they'd like to share with me, please feel free to do so.. i'm open to alot of different "unconventional" ideas and theories.

Good to have you! I am 21 so near your age, and studied a lot a lot this left field ideas you speak of. THat is a grat quote in your profile, what was the name of that comedian again? Im also a fan of tool as are a few other people here, at least. SO what type of meditation practice do you enjoy?

thank you for your greetings!

i guess i should tell a little about myself.. my name is tania and i'm 22, from queensland in aussie land.

Love the Bill hicks quote !! You got taste :).So why did you chose a Daoist website ? Oh please,please,please tell me there are other Downunder Daoists. I myself am stuck in Victoria at the moment,havent got up as far as QLD in years!! There is some coastline there I really miss.I wont bother concealing the fact that I envy some of your weather. :) So,more specifically,what kind of left feilds?

Sign in to follow this