Sign in to follow this  
Mizu

Whats up guys!

hey so my names marc. pretty much I have poor eyesight, and occasionally I'll get these things called CLEARFLASHES and BANG! I'll have 20/20 perfect vision and feel really good and my heart light energy expands my awareness into the world... then BANG it sucks and shrinks back and im stuck in tension and pain in my eyes. I've been searching long and hard how to keep that flowing perfect state a constant...

hope to help people on their path, and recieve help on mine. take care everyone!

Hi Marc,

Welcome.

:)

.. poor eyesight, and occasionally I'll get these things called CLEARFLASHES and BANG! I'll have 20/20 perfect vision and feel really good and my heart light energy expands my awareness into the world... then BANG it sucks and shrinks back and im stuck in tension and pain in my eyes. I've been searching long and hard how to keep that flowing perfect state a constant...

From a Chinese medical perspective, certainly Liver~GallBladder issues involved. You might try self-acupressure on those channels as well as seeing a dr of Ch. medicine.

- Trunk

Hi Marc,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

And may you find a resolution for your problem.

Peace & Love!

Sign in to follow this