Sign in to follow this  
John Zen

Orgasm w/o Ejaculation

A sperm has two destinations: outside via ejaculation, or inside via re-absorption into the body. They don't live forever, so if they're now spewn out, they'll be reabsorbed.

Apparently, the sperms are good for the Central Nervous System (the nutrients that they contain are put to good use after re-absorption).

So it got me thinking... "If only there were a way to orgasm without ejaculating..." And I recall that this sounds familiar in terms of Taoist Alchemy and Hindu Tantra. It sounds FAMILIAR to me... maybe I'm way off...

Can any Bums speak of this topic from experience? I am wondering if orgasm without physical stimulation is possible...

Guest paul walter

....It sounds FAMILIAR to me... maybe I'm way off...

Familiar...hmmm...yes, you're quite close!-though out by a few days :lol: . I thought all this had been thrashed out in the last weeks. Please not again. :wacko: Anyone with me? :lol: Paul

Orgasm and ejaculation are two separate processes, with different muscles and stuff involved in each action. It's been a while since I did my research on this, but look around the net and study the human anatomy involved in the process if you want to know the names of the specific muscles and functions involved.

Basically, ejaculation is usually triggered by orgasm. But you can reach a point where you orgasm, then "calm down" as it were- you still have the sensation of orgasm, but without the ejaculation. Best way to do this would be to work on that "plateau" area. Get arouse to the point or orgasm/ejaculation, then stop, wait a while, then start again, get to the point of no return, then stop.

Pretty much work on lengthening the time it takes to get to the "point of no return", then work on lengthening the amount of time you can stay at the point of no return without ejaculating. Eventually you will reach a point where you work yourself up, have an orgasm, but don't ejaculate. From that point, it's a matter of heightening those feelings so you can get a full orgasm without ejaculating.

It all comes down to practice ;)

The best tip for success is relax, especially at that point of no return. If you suddenly tense up, then you are going to ejaculate. It's just how it works. Eventually you will have a very distinct feelings of all the muscles that are involved, and can actually control when you want to ejaculate and when you don't. You can even ejaculate without having an orgasm, it's just a matter of being able to control the muscles when you need to.

However, about semen absorption and stuff. Even if you do not arouse yourself, the body produces semen. After a while, once you are filled up, and if you still don't ejaculate, the semen starts to break down, and be reabsorbed by the body. You don't have to arouse yourself and then "retain". If you don't arouse yourself you are keeping in all the nutrients, or all the energy, or whatever it is you want to retain, but without some risks of the more "arousing" methods, which have been gone over again and again on this site.

Unless you are having super frequent sex, or super frequent masturbation, worrying about orgasm without ejaculation isn't a big deal (in my humble opinion) as far as energy/spiritual cultivation, but it does have nice effects when it comes to the duration of your sexual performance, which is still a great benefit. But again, unless you are super sexually active, I don't think it's a big deal to worry about. As long as you aren't blowing your load every couple of hours, your body will keep everything it needs to where it needs to for as long as it needs to.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

A sperm has two destinations: outside via ejaculation, or inside via re-absorption into the body. They don't live forever, so if they're now spewn out, they'll be reabsorbed.

Apparently, the sperms are good for the Central Nervous System (the nutrients that they contain are put to good use after re-absorption).

So it got me thinking... "If only there were a way to orgasm without ejaculating..." And I recall that this sounds familiar in terms of Taoist Alchemy and Hindu Tantra. It sounds FAMILIAR to me... maybe I'm way off...

Can any Bums speak of this topic from experience? I am wondering if orgasm without physical stimulation is possible...

John, There are two explanations that I am familiar with whereas both are results of the raising of your levels of meditation, understanding and application of technique.

As the Kundalini rises, it creates an orgasm like feeling - sometimes intense - and sometimes just a good feeling shiver up your spine.

The second, as is interpreted by Raja Yoga, has to do with the realignment of your spirit into it's natural position/functions and comes from correcting abnormalities that have developed from the opposite forces that have created the healing.

It seems you are at the age of trying to understand things by thinking with your pecker. (Mine ain't got no brain just big balls)

Enjoy this phase of your evolution while it lasts as the risings will build to an intensity -that will come during meditation after erobic exercise (this is why temples are built in the mountains) -that will leave no doubt in your mind as to what has happened.

With that said - it needs to be included that there are no true endings. Only new beginnings.

Yes

Unless you are having super frequent sex, or super frequent masturbation, worrying about orgasm without ejaculation isn't a big deal (in my humble opinion) as far as energy/spiritual cultivation, but it does have nice effects when it comes to the duration of your sexual performance, which is still a great benefit. But again, unless you are super sexually active, I don't think it's a big deal to worry about. As long as you aren't blowing your load every couple of hours, your body will keep everything it needs to where it needs to for as long as it needs to.

This isn't entirely true. Yes for a healthy teenage boy. As a man ages or if he is ill or in poor health then retention, especially of the energy, becomes more important.

Sign in to follow this