devoid

Leading Qi to the teeth

Intro

I was wondering if anybody has tried leading qi to their teeth (or bones for that matter) to regenerate the injured bone?

I ask this question because I am trying to cure dental caries on a few teeth based solely on the manipulation of qi.

It is my hope that this thread will remain about qi rather than turn into a discussion about which herbs or minerals to use or which chemicals to avoid (because I have noted that topic is already covered in another thread).

Background and train of thought

I have been pondering on this topic for some time now and experimenting a bit too - below you'll find my working plan as well as my experience so far.

Here's my train of thought:

* The teeth are the natural extension / extremity of the bones

==> so, based on this I figure I need to lead qi through to the affected teeth to encourage the healing and regeneration.

* One can use cosmic qi to purify the marrow of the bones

* One can lead qi from the ground up through the bones of the body

==> and with that in hand I constructed two experiments:

Experiment 1

Leading qi from above (e.g. based on the technique of "separating heaving and earth" from a common qigong set such as Baduanjin or similar) and slowing the movement as the hand glides alongside the face, almost coming to a halt at the point in front of the jaw at the area of the affected tooth, before finally continuing and then shifting / exchanging hands. I practiced this for three days after which my wisdom teeth (of which I still have all at the age of 36) spent the next 5 days growing from being only half way out to being 90-95% out. It was admittedly painful, but none-the-less interesting. I should note that as soon as I noted the growing, I stopped the practice immediately.

Experiment 2

(A month or two passed since experiment 1) In this second experiment I lead qi from below (through the feet, through the bones of my legs, along the inside of my spine (water path), onto the jaws and through to the affected teeth on one side. Since then my teeth on that side of the mouth have been feeling stronger. The wisdom teeth (on that side only) gave another small push, but the gum (starting from the tooth inside) and up towards the top center of the palate has been very sensitive for a couple of days. As I am a firm believer in not pushing these things when there are signs of irritation or similar I am giving it a rest till the hypersensitive sensation on the palate recedes.

Any experience, or ideas related to this anyone?

I am hopeful that some of you may have a thing or two to add based on your own experience in doing this or something similar.

Best regards,

-matt

The classic taoist technique is to click your teeth together 32 times, then brush them with your tongue and swallow the saliva.

Yogic: visualize a heavy weight attached to your chin and slowly lift it.

Russian: chew a tablespoon of sunflower oil for 15 minutes. Do not swallow.

Ayurvedic: brush with Vajradanti, an herbal tooth powder.

• Like 2

You may also try boosting your kidneys and clearing your kidney meridians...

Nourishment of the bone structure requires marrow, a product of kidney essence. The term "marrow" includes the bone marrow and the spinal cord. The brain is known as the "sea of marrow." Sufficiency of this essence produces a well developed and functioning skeletal system. Inadequate essence, however, may lead to a variety of syndromes: a sore, aching, and weak lumbar region and knees, weakness or atrophy of the lower limbs, infantile maldevelopment, delayed closing of the fontanelle, etc. Furthermore, according to traditional Chinese medicine, "teeth are the remainder of bone." Poor nourishment by kidney essence also caused looseness and loss of teeth.
Kidney

Emotions - fearful, weak willpower, insecure, aloof, isolated.

Kidney Function - Key organ for sustaining life. Responsible for reproduction, growth and development, and maturation. Involved with lungs in water metabolism and respiration. Connected with bones, teeth, ears, and head hair.

Symptoms of Kidney Imbalance - Frequent urination, urinary incontinence, night sweats, dry mouth, poor short-term memory, low back pain, ringing in the ears, hearing loss, and other ear conditions. Premature grey hair, hair loss, and osteoporosis.

• Like 1

A good supplement to take is a new kind of vitamin K called

MK7. Vitamin K helps keeps the calcium in your teeth and

bones, and will also remove calcium deposits from the arteries

and put it back where it's supposed to be.

I doubt it could _fix_ cavities though.

• Like 1

I ask this question because I am trying to cure dental caries on a few teeth based solely on the manipulation of qi.

I don't meant to discourage you, but that would be a very advanced thing to accomplish! Things aren't so simple that, if you lead the qi to an area, it will heal.

Guest sykkelpump

I don't meant to discourage you, but that would be a very advanced thing to accomplish! Things aren't so simple that, if you lead the qi to an area, it will heal.

Yes this would be very advanced level.I think it is better to forget the idea,and focus on other ways to fix the problem

I read your choledocholithiasis cure. Very cool. :-)

Here's my train of thought:

* The teeth are the natural extension / extremity of the bones

==> so, based on this I figure I need to lead qi through to the affected teeth to encourage the healing and regeneration.

* One can use cosmic qi to purify the marrow of the bones

* One can lead qi from the ground up through the bones of the body

==> and with that in hand I constructed two experiments:

I'm not sure if it makes a difference from a TCM perspective, but teeth are not technically bone, at least not developmentally. Dentin, though a very similar substance to bone, actually develops from ectoderm -- like skin, hair, and nails. Bone develops from mesoderm.

All: thanks for your encouraging posts and advice! :)

I'll continue my research on this topic:

The irritation which I reported in my initial post from the gum through the palate is almost gone now, so I will probably soon continue with more of experiment 2.

I will let you know how it goes (i.e. if I dream up a new experiment or once I have been to the dentist next time and convey her verdict).

Try our long term Tooth Regeneration thread :D

Yes, it's a great (and long :lol:) thread - I did consider posting there too, but I felt that the discussion had gotten very much into what kind of formula to apply to the teeth rather than methods of using intent and qi which is what I am trying to investigate.

After a qigong session rub your hands together and tap around your gums - from the outside not the inside. :)

I dunno, I hate to be the one to bring up the "K" word, but on the kunlunbliss website there is that story of Kan having a spinal cord injury healing by holding "embrace the ball" hand posture.... while he laid in bed and watched tv no less!

Don't know about the veracity of the claim, but it seems to me like in some cases we over-complicate a problem, thinking we can't do something when, in fact, we probably could.

But I don't have that many healing stories of my own to share so... yeah.

Well, a spinal cord injury could be a number of things...most of which are easier to heal and regenerate than teeth.

Think about it this way...a person might break their leg and the bone will grow back, but if someone chips their tooth, does the tooth grow back?

Also, the holding the ball posture is pretty good. If someone practices really good stuff (which works for them individually), they will have a more likely chance of healing whatever they want...however, it's not like guiding qi to the teeth or tapping on the gums is going to do it. The more important thing is to balance and harmonize all of your energies.

Just my view.

Hi Devoid,
What a great experiment!
How amazing to have your wisdom teeth make such a big move at your age!

Suggestion: the dentin is supposed to be maintained by minerals in the saliva. If there aren't enough, minerals are withdrawn from the teeth. If there are sufficient minerals, they are restored to the teeth. Energy healer Rosalyn Bruyere said that minerals carry the chi. So...if you're trying to rebuild the teeth, you might want to make sure that you increase your mineral intake. Then you can use chi methods to stimulate saliva. Think how much saliva is produced sometimes in your practice! So circulating that chi-full saliva thoroughly around the affected teeth before you consciously swallow it to LTD.

Looking forward to hearing more about your experiments!

I will let you know how it goes (i.e. if I dream up a new experiment or once I have been to the dentist next time and convey her verdict).

Hi again,

I promised you a follow-up to this thread: I didn't succeed in my experiments with remineralizing the teeth and thus decided to follow the dentist's advice by having the caries drilled out and the cavities filled. I never tried that before (having cavities fixed), and to be honest, it wasn't a bad or painful experience.

This said, I am glad I gave it a try first with some experiments - otherwise, I would have probably kept wondering if this would have been possible for me, after all...

Thanks again for your encouragements and advice to this thread.

Best regards,

-matt

Yeah it's a very cheap and effective method, to heal tooth aches using qi, energy, innertia and law of momentum, to directly relief the pain at the source of the problem. The teeth themselves.  Evil tooth! Knock m out. Gtfouta heeh tooth!

knockout-punch-660x400.jpg

Behuuuummmh!.. 

Gggkk. Tfoooh!... Blek... Buhhh... 

Ay dunt nit de teet anyno. I dunt nittit! Idagunh lid didatton teet! 

Draahh... 

Edited by Everything

It would be great to hear testimonials of actual teeth regrowth produced by Qigong exercises, but evidences so far point to nothing. 

If you like to hear marvelous stories, probably you've read of the 250+ years old wandering daoist herbalist who appeared from the mountain and met many important personalities. There's a great book translated by Stuart A. Olson with all the details of the story. 

An actual photograph of the old man can be seen on Yang Jwing Ming book. 

The herbalist (who probably knew everything about powders for teeth rejuvenation, etc) claimed that his longevity was the result of diligent daoist practices, but unfortunately he had no teeth and he was completely bald. 

My conclusion is that even if your qigong is so good that it can prolong your lifespan, it may be not enough to regrow your teeth. 

Edited by Cheshire Cat
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

It would be great to hear testimonials of actual teeth regrowth produced by Qigong exercises, but evidences so far point to nothing. 

If you like to hear marvelous stories, probably you've read of the 250+ years old wandering daoist herbalist who appeared from the mountain and met many important personalities. There's a great book translated by Stuart A. Olson with all the details of the story. 

An actual photograph of the old man can be seen on Yang Jwing Ming book. 

The herbalist (who probably knew everything about powders for teeth rejuvenation, etc) claimed that his longevity was the result of diligent daoist practices, but unfortunately he had no teeth and he was completely bald. 

My conclusion is that even if your qigong is so good that it can prolong your lifespan, it may be not enough to regrow your teeth. 

I heard a guy got knocked out all his teeth in prison, then he just regrew them all. Because no one ever told him that you cannot regrow your teeth. 

My last dental X-ray had something odd in it... the dentist confirmed that I was regrowing a wisdom tooth!  It was extracted decades ago, and was not there 5 years ago. Alas it was not intentional (woulda done it on the other side first, :D), so I can't tell you how my body did it, lol.  Seemed REALLY weird to me, but the dentist says it happens relatively often... So it is possible...

Have read that the old masters would replace their teeth as they wore out. I always filed that under myth, but... who knows? 

Edited by cheya
  • Like 5

Humans repair their own teeth using their saliva.

An injury to a tooth would not naturally turn "rotten".

Modern food and dental procedures cause decay and tooth loss.

Brushing teeth removes the remineralization the saliva is doing. Strong paralyzing herbs like peppermint interfere with saliva.

Bad food alters the microbiome in the mouth and alter enzymes and other factors in your saliva, producing rot, and also causes deep tooth and bone mineral loss due to buffer reactions to acid conditions and acid solvent foods.

Fluoride prevents teeth from interacting with saliva, so prevents remineralization and preserves cavities as cavities until your next dentist visit.

It IS possible to actually grow new teeth.

But not if you live like modern civilized people living lives based on fraud and industrial fairy tales.

If you do that, forget Qi cultivation or manipulation outright. You won't achieve it or even understand it.

Qi is not a substance. It's just movement between the poles of any polarity. Thinking you can "send" "that" to your teeth to repair them is a mistake. Rather, you would want to use your mind to alter the polarities involved, which are many. It's far simpler to understand the physiology and toss the dental fraud and just do what it takes to naturally have teeth. Modern way isn't producing that.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cheya said:

My last dental X-ray had something odd in it... the dentist confirmed that I was regrowing a wisdom tooth!  It was extracted decades ago, and was not there 5 years ago. Alas it was not intentional (woulda done it on the other side first, :D), so I can't tell you how my body did it, lol.  Seemed REALLY weird to me, but the dentist says it happens relatively often... So it is possible...

Have read that the old masters would replace their teeth as they wore out. I always filed that under myth, but... who knows? 

Wow, you got some extra kidney qi! Must be practicing well lately.

• Haha 1

Maybe it came from all that Taiji Ruler I was doing a few years ago. Had to give it up as my hip deteriorated, which would not indicate high kidney qi, alas... Not doing physical practice these days, but really enjoying the Niwan-derived practices that are blossoming lately... 

Maybe all this focusing on the centre of my head?  :D

• Like 1

Awesome thread, and I am having some root canal aches.   First port of call is using my Hangsun Oral Irrigator (£20 #1 life hack), and putting 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide in the back with warm water and jetting.  Can also be done with Listerine.   Not though that it is better for the machine to just put the listerine in the mouth and jet with water, eventually putting substances in the machine causes a buildup in the machine.   But it is only £20 !!!!

One approach I can think of comes from The Book of Thoth, which is to scramble the energy in the impure area (with random energy) and then flood it with ordered energy.   Alternating in this way breaks up the existing impurities, and then the ordered beam restructures it.   How?   I would do the violet flame, and then either visualise a white spiritual light there of your choice or just do qigong.

Another approach is simply to do Healing Tao Bone Marrow Neigong with the qi breathed into the skeleton from fingers and bones and as it passes over the face emphasise the teeth.   The proscribed roots are in  Mantak Chia's book.   Or do Heaven and Earth Qigong from BKF which passes down over the face.

Another possibility is removal and replacement with a ceramic implant on a medical holiday somewhere where it's not too expensive.  But less is probably more.

Violet flame might be a bit violent, outer dissolving is the safer option.

Edited by rideforever

Seems to be helping, for this problem and also in general as I have a bad history of fillings, although apparently my teeth are "very good" according to my dentist today.

My protocol is 30mins :

5 mins Outer Dissolving on the related tooth, plus the main points around the mount including the stomach channel, filtrum under the nose, corners of the mouth

5 mins Bone Marrow breathing, resting in a peaceful field full of sunlight, fingers up the arms to the throat then emphasising bright energy smile and jaws then up over the face down the back spine legs out the feet

Repeat all x 3 (reverse the direction of Bone Marrow breathing second time round)

Plus lots of ZZ which vastly increases the efficacy of Outer Dissolving.

face points.jpg

bbb.jpg

Edited by rideforever

Another thing is putting 1/3 calcium magnesium powder (Now Foods) into my toothpaste (Dant Kranti).

It is a re-mineralising powder, putting the right kind of minerals into your mouth.

Also very easy to do, old jar powder toothpaste mix with spoon, lid on, keep in bathroom.

Edited by rideforever