Lucky7Strikes

What BS looks like

Wasa matter Lucky? A little too optimistic for you? Hehehe.

Well, maybe a little too much reliance on 'hope' too?

(Hope is good but we have to get up off our butt and do something.)

Peace & Love!

yea, he's the founder of Dahn Yoga...

i signed up for some of their classes a couple years ago and they KEPT trying to get me to sign up for some other shit... like very aggressive to where i would feel like a dick saying "NO... NOT right now!!!"

apparently its an experience shared by many who took their classes... not my cup o' tea !

yea, he's the founder of Dahn Yoga...

i signed up for some of their classes a couple years ago and they KEPT trying to get me to sign up for some other shit... like very aggressive to where i would feel like a dick saying "NO... NOT right now!!!"

apparently its an experience shared by many who took their classes... not my cup o' tea !

He thinks he's the Buddha, literally. There's a lot to be learned from him in identifying what spiritual cults are like today.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Ya I'd stay away from this character.. Really beyond sketchy.

Also theres a few rape claims against him.. Basically him taking advantage of following practicioners and such.

Anyway uh.. People like this give yoga and qi gong really a bad name. I mean isen't there enough scrutiny now? lol

Some people just want tons of followers to carry out there ideals for them/spread them and not work on themselves and be insecure. Pretty whacky world.

At least one woman died while in his advanced teacher training course. They were hiking in the desert, and she kept passing out. Supposedly she was urged to keep going, in order to have a breakthrough experience...the guy with the sweatlodge in Arizona reminded of this incident. It might have been on 60 Minutes or something like that.

At least one woman died while in his advanced teacher training course. They were hiking in the desert, and she kept passing out. Supposedly she was urged to keep going, in order to have a breakthrough experience...the guy with the sweatlodge in Arizona reminded of this incident. It might have been on 60 Minutes or something like that.

I saw the sweatlodge thing on tv. That guy is sick in the head.. Really.

Guest paul walter

I saw the sweatlodge thing on tv. That guy is sick in the head.. Really.

Personally, I've always thought being "sick in the head" was the 'secret' to getting on and being a real success in this world. Perhaps I was always right and should have invested into my own mental instability more. Damn, missed the boat again :rolleyes: . Paul