Encephalon

Running your energy while holding your newborns, infants.

How many of you are parents, or know parents, who run their energy,i.e., MCO, kundalini, chakras, sushumna, etc., while holding their young children? It would seem that specific pathways and precautions have been standardized some where, yes? What about pre-natal?

Future father.

Edited by Blasto

Hi Blasto, Cat and All :D

Haven't been around the bums for a while, but figured I would drop by today and see where things are at....other then the new format everything seems pretty much the exact same around here :lol:

About energy and young children....have been wondering about this myself for a while now. My wife is a little over 5.5 months prego right now, and I have semi recently had an extreme increase in kundalinic energy lately as there has been a switch in motivation here....have switched from doing practices for my own benefit and have started doing everything in service of the Divine....being a servant is a powerful practice ;) And since this recent opening I have noticed some changes in those around me....from my wife, to my friends and co-workers, to my pets....there seems to have been a "shift" in all those I have been in contact with recently....even accidentally gave shaktipat to someone during a deep spiritual conversation just yesterday....she is still trying to understand what happened/is happening (extreme energy and perception changes, heart opening, and "extra periphery vision"). Anyways, in November while at a yoga teacher training intensive, I had a dream in which I received shaktipat from my (soon to be) daughter (who I didn't know [for sure] was a girl at the time, this was before the sex determining ultrasound) who was (in the dream) the "star pupil" of a "kundalini facilitation class". This drastically changed the energetic flow in the body and I have been, not struggling, but perhaps a better term would be "coming to grips with" these changes ever since. I am still not quite sure how to "control" (if that is even possible) the outward flow of this energy (hence accidentally giving shaktipat to this friend I met last evening). I am already very sure that my daughter is going to be quite spiritually advanced when she arrives at the end of May/beginning of June, but I would also like to be very sure that I can do no harm to her by holding her close/being close to her while the energy flow is very high. If anyone has any suggestions here, they will be read with enthusiasm and acceptance. Thank you and may you all enjoy this moment as much as I am. Namaste. _/\_

Love.

:D

Edited by CarsonZi

Hi Blasto, Cat and All :D

Haven't been around the bums for a while, but figured I would drop by today and see where things are at....other then the new format everything seems pretty much the exact same around here :lol:

About energy and young children....have been wondering about this myself for a while now. My wife is a little over 5.5 months prego right now, and I have semi recently had an extreme increase in kundalinic energy lately as there has been a switch in motivation here....have switched from doing practices for my own benefit and have started doing everything in service of the Divine....being a servant is a powerful practice ;) And since this recent opening I have noticed some changes in those around me....from my wife, to my friends and co-workers, to my pets....there seems to have been a "shift" in all those I have been in contact with recently....even accidentally gave shaktipat to someone during a deep spiritual conversation just yesterday....she is still trying to understand what happened/is happening (extreme energy and perception changes, heart opening, and "extra periphery vision"). Anyways, in November while at a yoga teacher training intensive, I had a dream in which I received shaktipat from my (soon to be) daughter (who I didn't know [for sure] was a girl at the time, this was before the sex determining ultrasound) who was (in the dream) the "star pupil" of a "kundalini facilitation class". This drastically changed the energetic flow in the body and I have been, not struggling, but perhaps a better term would be "coming to grips with" these changes ever since. I am still not quite sure how to "control" (if that is even possible) the outward flow of this energy (hence accidentally giving shaktipat to this friend I met last evening). I am already very sure that my daughter is going to be quite spiritually advanced when she arrives at the end of May/beginning of June, but I would also like to be very sure that I can do no harm to her by holding her close/being close to her while the energy flow is very high. If anyone has any suggestions here, they will be read with enthusiasm and acceptance. Thank you and may you all enjoy this moment as much as I am. Namaste. _/\_

Love.

Good to hear from you again. I hope other people chime in. My wife and I would like her to be pregnant by our birthdays in September (both Virgos). I run my energy all the time, but I did overheat myself last summer, as you may remember! Don't wanna overheat the fetus.

Congrats!

Carson, hello. :) And congratulations. I hope your wife is feeling good, well and happy.

I used to breast feed my younger son while running the orbit and doing all kinds of chi breathing, with a red hot spine. It was completely fine and my son is quite quite wonderful... so be reassured..

Your heart is so in the right place, your baby will be basking in the love from you, and is no doubt basking in it now, already... I think the 'voltage ' of your energy will be something the baby is used to by the time she arrives.

With my first son, when, toward the end of my pregnancy he wouldnt move so much, I would send him a love burst and a thought message 'you ok?' and I'd get a little kick in response.

Babies are super clever! Plus, they are gorgeous and lovely.

:)

Nice to see you here Carson.

Also.....If you are concerned that you are shooting out lightning bolts, Carson, get your feet on the earth and your hands on a tree.

And imagine those things, even if they arent nearby.

I used to put Bonsai trees in my bedroom when the babies were little.. it just felt right.

Hi Cat :D

Thanks for the congrats :D I am totally ready (and excited) to be a Dad.... been a long time coming, and I finally feel ready, which was what we were waiting for, so the timing is right (when isn't it? ;) ) Actually the timing was weird, as I practice tantric sex and don't have external ejaculations so...we still aren't quite sure how she got pregnant...hopefully it was me! (kidding) I joke about the conception being immaculate all the time, although I don't actually believe that ;)

The wife is feeling wonderful actually (thanks for the kind sentiments :) )...she hasn't had any morning sickness, and the only thing she complains about is the pain of her hips "spreading" (she's very very tiny). I give her lots of massages (Thai Yoga Massages) so that helps, and I make her take nice warm baths as often as I can, so she is usually pretty good :) I try to cook lots of good food for her too and her only complaint there is that the baby takes up too much room so it is uncomfortable if she over-eats.....(all the more for me hahaha :P )

Honestly, I am not too worried (about anything, baby or otherwise) and the baby has already caused so much growth here, that I'm sure she will be my teacher and not the other way around. I knew it was a girl on the 50th day after conception (through yet another dream) and not so long after the shaktipat dream I had another dream in which I was told what to name her (Amrita Grace "Zi" ;) ) and I'm pretty sure we won the lottery with her....I'm very sure she will do/be great things in life. The concern about the "voltage" is not really a big deal, as I too feel that she will be at least as full of voltage as I am, if not more (after all, she is the one who transmitted a really strong kundalini awakening to me, not the other way around, hahaha), but I do have issues with blowing up electronics, and issues controlling the energy at times (especially when being totally open and acting as a "divine conduit") which has caused some issues in other people (and my pets) in the past...I think that any concern is likely just the mind though....everything happens for a reason.

About sending "love bursts"...I do this as well! I will put my hand on my wife's belly, and send love through the palm of my hand to her, and this always gets her moving...although she is very active usually anyways. It is such a wonderful thing to be able to have physical contact with her even if it is through a "belly barrier".... It always sends shock waves of bliss right to the core of my soul feeling her move. I can only imagine how it will feel to hold her in my arms for the first time....probably bliss myself right out! hahaha.

Babies ARE incredibly intelligent, I totally agree. My wife and I have already decided that we will NOT be talking to Amrita like she is unintelligent (baby talk BS)....we will speak to her like we would speak to anyone else....and yes, they are incredibly gorgeous... she already looks like her mom (see attached picture :D)

In regards to staying grounded....what I have recently found is that taking the approach of "giving it all away" or not trying to hold onto the energy as "mine" makes all the difference....I do still having an active grounding practice though...lots of walking (with the dogs, they especially need this ever since the increase in kundalini energy here), lots of physical activities in general. I also try to spend as much time as possible in nature, but time these days is very limited....we get possession of our new home on the 22nd of Feb (our first home) and there has been so much preparation for the move, the renos, and such, that any spare second I get it is usually spent doing practices. But that said, I teach AYP classes, I host a meditation group, and I make sure to give give give as much as possible, and this seems to keep me pretty grounded. The only real issues have been in regards to allowing the flow to get really strong with people who were not quite prepared for it. I am trying to keep that as minimal as possible now though and am choosing not to get too excited as this is when things seem to get out of control (for those around me, not so much for me).

Anyways...thank you for the suggestions, thank you for the kind words, and may you rest in pure bliss consciousness always.

Love.

post-31514-126584744515_thumb.jpg

Edited by CarsonZi

The magnetic induction from you, while in proximity to your pregnant wife, will get the baby used to your energetics. So I don't think you will have any problems. Just use common sense; if the baby starts boiling water with his/her qi then you may want to tone down a bit. :)

Newborns ARE extremely energy sensitive. I remember about 15-20 years ago I was called to a hospital where a very young baby was brought back into the hospital after being sent home. Extremely high fever, and other symptoms. The doctors had tried everything they could and could not give the child any relief and the outcome did not look good (why I was called; generally folks don't call a qigong healer into western hospitals for baby healing). When I walked in the baby was asleep on his stomach. I started projecting energy and the child immediately woke up turned over and was obviously watching the Light show, moving his head to the patterns. The baby was released from the hospital the next morning with no fever and no other symptoms.

Hi Scotty, Vajrasattva, Ya Mu and All :D

@Ya Mu: In general I am not very worried about hurting the baby with the kundalini energy.... I was only mildly concerned that when the energy is running "high" (this would be the times when I am blowing up the lights in my house, and accidentally giving Shaktipat etc) that holding the child could be like plugging a toaster into a 220volt plug in. This is all "mind play" really though, and I see it as such....I'm sure everything will be just fine. :)

I totally agree with you about babies being energetically sensitive too. They are still in Union (in general I think) at the early stages of infancy, and therefor are able to perceive things that those who are still buying into the "seperation illusion" aren't. It's wonderful that you are able to help people in the way that you are....am very happy for you _/\_ ....hopefully I won't have to call in a chi-gong healer a day or two after Amrita is born ;)

@Vajrasattva and Scotty: If all that is needed is Love and to Let it Be, I got my bases well covered :D ..... Am bursting at the seams with Love and have become a bit of a "Surrender Freak" in the past I dunno, 3-4 months..... things will be more then fine for sure. Thank you :)

Love!

Thanks Mr. Vajrasattva ;)

Will continue to massage baby Amrita etherically until she arrives and I can do it physically.

Love.

babies and infants should be massaged with love gently both physically & etherically.

Yes!

A good book on Tui Na techniques for infants is "Infantile Tuina Therapy" compiled by Luan Changye.

Yes!

A good book on Tui Na techniques for infants is "Infantile Tuina Therapy" compiled by Luan Changye.

Thanks for this recommendation. Just put a hold on a copy at the library. My bodywork knowledge has gaping holes, but would you call it helpful for someone with no experience in Tuina?

Regards,

B

Edited by Blasto

Thanks for this recommendation. Just put a hold on a copy at the library. My bodywork knowledge has gaping holes, but would you call it helpful for someone with no experience in Tuina?

Regards,

B

I do think it would be helpful.

But dang, I see that you have the potential to be a healer. Why don't you join us at the March workshop? I guarantee you (or your money back) that you will be doing wei qi liao fa by the end of the 3 days.

I do think it would be helpful.

But dang, I see that you have the potential to be a healer. Why don't you join us at the March workshop? I guarantee you (or your money back) that you will be doing wei qi liao fa by the end of the 3 days.

I'm honored that you would consider me. I regret that I will be pinned down to the west coast until May or June. Hope you make it out to LA some time!

Regards,

B