enouch

ZE'EV COLEMAN/CHUNNY LYNN/QI-GUNG

Hi! Has anyone considered the overlapping similarities between Zeev coleman's healing ways and Chunny lynn's? Also notice the healing postures[movements] and how similar they are to qi-gung: Shaping the energy field, directing energy out of the palm[lao gong] the cultivation of love,the sensation of heat and electricity, ecetera.

Zeev seems to have more immediate juice on call than Chunny since people have reported having [broken]ribs immediately rearrange themselves on the spot for healing. Sean Denty's wife had an encounter with Zeev and reported it was fantastic! Denty, interestingly enough recited Zeev's history saying he[Zeev] met several lmmortals in Israel, however, it illustrates the human tendency to project our own world views onto others. Denty's[buddhist/taoist] not a theist so he called them immortals...yet they could hve been angels or aliens; especially being in Israel. Just an observation.

Here's a multimedia link with testomonials and healing demos.BELOW!

Edited by enouch

Qigong movements and characteristics are found throughout many internal martial arts and traditional Chinese medicine practices for health. What's interesting to me is that per his website, he also offers, " telecommunication healing" (via phone) for those who are too busy or can't make the trip to his NY office...

The way I understand it is that Zev was given the power or siddhi as per his story, and learned how to activate it by accident. So likely the similarities to any qigong was stuff he learned after the fact, in order to augment the efficacity he probably brushed up on known qigong healing techniques. Can I ask what your interest in learning the healing stuff is Enouch?

Apparently some immortals can activate healing juice on a person saving having to go through all the standard cultivation steps to reach such a high level.

The way I understand it is that Zev was given the power or siddhi as per his story, and learned how to activate it by accident. So likely the similarities to any qigong was stuff he learned after the fact, in order to augment the efficacity he probably brushed up on known qigong healing techniques. Can I ask what your interest in learning the healing stuff is Enouch?

Apparently some immortals can activate healing juice on a person saving having to go through all the standard cultivation steps to reach such a high level.

Well the healing arts should be elevated to the nth degree, I'm tryng to find and codify various techniques for my own practice or learnings.Yes the techniques he advises and practices every morning are very simialar to qi-gung. Which points out again there is a common structure/ method for unfolding our latent abilities. Like Ken a student of Wang Liping I prefer ancient wisdom to the new agy practitioners who can only manifest a small portion of their systems potential. With the proviso...if a new guy can manifest his wares and teach it, make it explicit then I'll accept his wisdom. But that is rare most new agers just stumble onto snippets of truth without a conceptual understanding.

I mentioned angels because he was on duty in Israel and their description reminded me of such descriptions in the bible. Here is somehealing advicefrom Zeev...sounds like qi-gung: Five simple steps to self-healing, as taught by Zeev Kolman in his healing workshops.

1. Relax

Sit quietly. Meditate. Listen to your favorite music or repeat a mantra, a calming word or phrase.

2. Breathe

Inhale deeply. Hold your breath. Use your imagination to push the oxygen to all the organs of your body - including the heart, stomach, and legs. See the breath and oxygen swirl around your head and brain and go out the top of your head.

3. Connect with the cosmic energy

Sit with palms up. Imagine the cosmic energy entering your body as a brilliant light. Feel the energy in your palms as it accumulates. Take your time.

4. Work with your hands

Create an "imaginary" balloon of energy between your hands. Feel the energy. Continue to build up the energy with gentle in-and-out movements of the hands.

5. Build a blue shield

Transfer the energy from your hands into and around your body. Envelop the body with a protective cover of energy, to supply needed life force and to protect yourself from negative influences.

Do this every day, regularly, at the same time. Zeev performs such a meditation one full hour each morning. With practice, as you learn to build up the energy. you will not only be able to heal yourself more effectively, you will be able to transmit the healing energy to others.

Attend one of Zeev's workshops for more details and other healing techniques.

How to see the aura, the visible part of the energy body.

1. Relax

Sit quietly for a couple of minutes. Still the mind.

2. See the aura from your fingers

Hold your hands in front of you, fingertips touching. Very slowly, move the hands apart an inch or two. You should be able to see the aura between the fingertips.

3. See the aura from the head

With a neutral background, look at the area around a person's head. Look around your head in a mirror. Look around the head and body of a pet. What movement and colors do you see?

4. See the energy between your hands

Look at the balloon of energy you created in the healing exercise above. If you can feel it, you can see it. Take your time.

5. Practice

Practice seeing the aura around other people and around animals. It can be very revealing.

Remember, the aura changes with the mental activity, emotions, and health of a person. Seeing the aura can be an important adjunct to healing and balancing.

Zeev gives a workshop on seeing the aura. His energy helps you to acquire the facility.

Well, Im of the opinion that the stuff he teaches is stuff he probably got from something like a Barbara Brennan book, and using his reputation as a healer to get people into his workshops. Make some quick $$$'s. Doesnt he charge $200 a healing session? Greed, man. Except he doesnt know how his siddha was activated, except to say angels or whatever did it, so what he is teaching is nothing to do with his power that he manifests. He likely doesnt mention that if an ascended being doesnt come round to fix your tubes and give empowerment, give you a etheric surgical operation so to speak, then you will have about zip chance of becoming as powerful a healer as he is, just by doing the practises you mentioned. The old manifest a siddhi and sell them something trick.