Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

The origins of Humans thread

Ok, let's here it. What are everyones theories about the origins of the human race. So far I have heard evolution(We are evolved monkies), Creationism(The MAN in the sky waved his hands and we were created) and the Alien theories(We were created to be a slave race for another type of human/other, we are from another planet ourselves and "moved here" hundreds of thousands or millions of years ago.

Let the origins of human thread proceed openly .Where do you feel our origins lie intuitively? Is it different than your intellectual undrestanding? Do you think humans are alone in the universe? are we cut off from the rest of our "family" in the stars? Any experiences with "other world" beings or do we create these stories to not feel alone in the universe?

I thought the blue and greens got together and made the purples.

Actually I like the theory that an early direct ancestor of mankind spent a few thousand years in the swamp. We treaded water, ate fish, lost body hair, learned to stand upright and got big brains for there cooling properties. We were water apes for a short couple of thousand years.

You know, getting into the alien theory can be a bit like the 'earth rests on giant turtle' theory. I.E. what does that turtle rest on? A> another turtle. Q. and that turtle? A> Turtles, turtles all the way down. :)

Michael <the purple>

Sign in to follow this