Non

ORMUS

Anyone tried it?

I have not ingested it. I have held a test tube of it in my hand.

Based on my experiences, it flared up with energy in my hand and traveled up to about my elbow. The flash lasted about 30 seconds. I asked Dan Winter, sacred geometrist and expert in the physics of consciousness about it. (He was the one who put it in my hand.) He said ORMUS mimics and enhances the bodies own energy fields and so can give one a rush. But since it is artificially induced the effect is transient and can be addicting.

This is not to say there are not good uses for it. I just share from my own experiences.

Here is an interesting article on ORMUS from a paranormal observation.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ORMus/research/paranorm.htm

Ormus is present in brain and bone marrow, many plants and soils, and all seawater, as well as some air.

We all try it, simply by having a physical body. It's already there.

On another note, Dan Winter is not a particularly well-versed Ormus researcher. Saying Ormus can be addicting is like saying food can be. Sure it can. Some foods a lot more than others.

There's a very large Yahoo group devoted to Ormus, and several smaller ones, as well as the whitegold mailing list. There's about as much bullshit surrounding Ormus as there is around martial arts/meditation/qigong/etc., so be prepared, if you investigate.

There's also some truly mind-blowing stuff there, too, just like martial arts/meditation/qigong/etc.. It just depends. :)

Ask me if you have questions. I certainly don't know it all, but...I've been studying it for about 5 or 6 years now, and have spends thousands of dollars, thousands of hours, and lots of time and energy doing experiments and studying Ormus.

like agharta said, ormus is everywhere, its just not usually visible. if you drink real spring water, collected yourself from a natural spring that comes from deep in the earth (not a seepage spring), you will get all the ormus you could want :)

well uh...

I took more than I was supposed to on the first day.

The instructions say to take 1/8 of a teaspoon on the first day and then up the dose until u get to the 8th day where you will take 1/8 of a teaspoon 3 times daily.

Is it best to dissolve under the tongue? That's what I've read.

The reason why I took more was because I dissolved it first under my tongue, and it was so much to dissolve that I thought it would mess it up. It was a lot but I didn't have much time because I thought I'd have to dissolve it in my tongue little by little. So I thought i'd rather just then mix another 1/8 teaspoon with water and drink it.

Immediately I felt my hands tingle and feel like cold/warmth, which is how chi sometimes feels like to me. Cold but hot at the same time. Like, a refreshing cold, or a soothing warmth, but at the same time. Icy Hot. And I felt the effects the entire day. I felt more alive. I went outside and I felt like I was in the movie avatar and watched the wind interact with all the trees and ripple the water. I didn't feel a lot of electricity, but I definitely did feel more alive or aware. My vision really improved. Everything I saw was CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Heh... I got a car with women honking her horn at me when I walked to the park to run, and some other middle school girls playing around asking me if I wanted to "join them" but I didn't take them seriously and sort of acted like they were foolin with me, and like "eh.. these are little girls I'm in college"...

Edited by Non

well I didn't know what to do with those little girls.

I kinda feel weird whenever a woman just hits on me, even if it they don't "hit" on me spontaneously but still catch a spontaneous interest and want to interact with me... I feel pressured to be the "best" and to "BE A MAN SHOW THEM YOU FUCKING WANT SAX RAWR!!!" but I'm more of a modest type guy and I do have pretty powerful lust, and I usually think the initial wow factor appeal they see in me will diminish once they see more of me. But also when they choose to leave is usually also the best time to further get to know me because, sometimes it just takes time for me to open up I guess.

Edited by Non

I found this about ormus:

Mono Atomic Gold

what do you think about it?

I haven't read it. My friend who's very knowledgable about some things says it's new age bs. those virtual DNA strands, of which there's "no empircal or gnosive evidence indcating the existence of."

Hah.. but I may read it.

The Annunaki are addicted to ORMUS. they are LH.LR, their 'daoism', or martial arts/spiritual practices, and they take ORMUS as part of that.

Please, someone explain to me, what are Annunaki? Reptilians or humans? Did they created human race or they just found humans on the Earth and exploited us? What's the story? And what they do with the gold?

nah, not really.

Heh.. I have a problem.

If taking ORMUS sublingually is the right way to do it, why doesn't the ORMUS I have dissolve?

I thought absolving a substance would make it homogeneous with it's solvent but this just stays as powder and sediment. How does it actually become absorbed by the mouth or under the tongue if it doesn't even dissolve? One way or another I end up swallowing it and I do feel it as I swallowed something indigestible.

well I got a very quick response by the people at fourrealms. basically they said that sublingually you get it's effects although it doesn't get physically absorbed because it's not an organic material and it's effects are purely electromagnetic ie, because it's electrically charged.

Imo at least 50% around ormus is more or less scam.

After 5.5 years of study, experimentation, etc., I would say it's even more than that.

Please, someone explain to me, what are Annunaki? Reptilians or humans? Did they created human race or they just found humans on the Earth and exploited us? What's the story? And what they do with the gold?

Supposedly a technologically advanced but fairly troubled alien race that created us by combining the genes of a local primate (possibly Ardi) with their own. Indirect evidence:

all primates have 48 chromosomes but humans have 46, and the missing pair is not just missing but #46 is actually created by fusing #47 and #48 together and replacing the original #46. No natural explanation for this exists or seems possible. Genetic manipulations of this type we ourselves are doing today can tweak with a hybrid's ability to reproduce. Supposedly the Annunaki could have sex with humans and reproduce but the resulting hybrids themselves couldn't reproduce (much like a horse and a donkey can produce a mule who is sterile) -- the chromosome fusion may have been part of GM aimed at overcoming this.

They are most probably dragons, but opinions vary. They go by various names in pretty much all ancient records all over the world -- Sons of Heaven, Sons of Reflected Light, Nephilim, Naga, Plumed Serpent, Narayana, Marduk, etc.. The literal translation of "annunaki" is "those who from heaven to earth came."

They are supposed to have needed gold for to disperse in the upper layers of their atmosphere, which their planet was losing to an environmental or cosmic catastrophe. (If we did this today to our own it would repair our ozone layer holes too.) According to what Sitchin says he read in the Sumerian tablets, they originally mined it themselves, but the workers rebelled for some reason, so they genetically engineered a slave race to do the work for them -- that's us.

Apparently they had mixed feelings about what they did to us, or else some of them thought it was OK while others thought it was wicked (like humans, they are capable of having diametrically opposite opinions on any given issue, they don't all think alike).

So apparently some of them just exploited us mercilessly and thwarted our normal natural destiny into what we all know and have to put up with today, while others tried to help, teach, share technology and nicer brands of ideology. To me it looks like the bad guys had the upper hand.

Whether it is true or not no one knows for sure. (Those who think that a statement to the effect of "it's all new age BS" explains away all the countless anomalies of our species' history, biology, and genetics do seem to know less than those who simply don't know and collect information just in case it crystallizes eventually into something useful.)

Hope it helps.:)

Guest paul walter

Whether it is true or not no one knows for sure. (Those who think that a statement to the effect of "it's all new age BS" explains away all the countless anomalies of our species' history, biology, and genetics do seem to know less than those who simply don't know and collect information just in case it crystallizes eventually into something useful.)

Hope it helps.:)

Yes, but isn't it also a possible case of 'science'/archaeology etc jumping its own gun? Perhaps science is just beginning now to discover some tools to explain the inexplicable (it's own 'gaps')? Perhaps our own state of ignorance together with the egoic need for presumption/completion/control is the greatest conspiracy of all? Just some thoughts :wacko: Paul.

• Like 1

Supposedly a technologically advanced but fairly troubled alien race that created us by combining the genes of a local primate (possibly Ardi) with their own. Indirect evidence:

all primates have 48 chromosomes but humans have 46, and the missing pair is not just missing but #46 is actually created by fusing #47 and #48 together and replacing the original #46. No natural explanation for this exists or seems possible. Genetic manipulations of this type we ourselves are doing today can tweak with a hybrid's ability to reproduce. Supposedly the Annunaki could have sex with humans and reproduce but the resulting hybrids themselves couldn't reproduce (much like a horse and a donkey can produce a mule who is sterile) -- the chromosome fusion may have been part of GM aimed at overcoming this.

Plants, Animals and so on have a great variety of chromosome numbers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_number_of_chromosomes_of_various_organisms

Reeves's Muntjac have also 46 chromosomes.

To say there was a genetical manipulation because we have 46 chromosomes instead of 48 like other primates sounds to me like there was a genetical manipulation because we are not like the animal primates. Strange argument for me.

Cant say something about the Annunaki or if the last two are fused but from the posted link it seems some animals have the same 2 sex chromosomes.

Thank you Taomeow, I share the same thoughts as you regarding the humanity genesis but I had this only question about the gold, and now with the occasion of the ormus thread was clarified.

What if they use the gold to obtain the "unobtanium" the ununpentium/element 115, which allegedly is the fuel of UFOs that creates the anti-gravity field? Anyhow with any answer, ten other questions arise, maybe this discussion deserves another thread.

I don't believe the Annunaki is only one single race, maybe the Annunakis were the race that created the sumeriens, or were the race that controlled the sumeriens, which were the inheritors of atlanteans. But how about the other cradles of civilization on all the other continents? I believe during human history many "races from the stars" came to earth and intervened in different periods of time in certain areas of influence in the human genome experiment. Maybe THEY were disputing the control over the planet like the earthly humans themselves did in the colonial wars between english and french or spanish and portugueses.

I dunno, maybe this territorial dispute is even today between several human races and reptilian races, maybe even today the greys which are neither humans nor reptilians make experiments with the human genome .... I suspect the situation is much more complex, in every race are good guys and bad guys with different interests. Like they say in "exopolitics" some races have the mentality of "service to self" others "service to others", maybe inside a race the individuals are divided in these two mentalities... maybe all of them want to "serve us" .... as breakfast, lunch and dinner... I dunno :blink:

Could someone please explain me how it's possible that 5g of monoatomic gold are cheaper than 5g gold? if it's really monoatomic gold it would be easy to make gold of it. It's fake or I just found my new business ;)

http://fourrealms.com/5-Grams-Monatomic-Gold-111.htm

It's not just monoatomic gold, that's simply a name they gave it but it's actually more than simple monoatomic gold.

Fourrealms made their ORMUS using the same method as described by David Hudson.

Here's a reply I got from them just now concerning other products that describe their product as monoatomic gold saying that it's just monoatomic gold and nothing else, and "ORMUS" extracted by other methods.

"Thank you for your recent inquiry. It is true that monatomic gold and ORMUS

are in fact the same definition wise.

The differences you are experiencing are-

First: the true term monatomic gold = Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic

Elements was coined, after his discovery, by David Hudson. His discovery

was a natural occurring mineral deposit displaying all of the

characteristics of what later would be deemed monatomic gold or ORMUS.

Second: others claiming to have processed M-State material through the use

of sea salt and magnets alleging they have extracted the electrical charge

of the naturally occurring substance.

Three: an alchemical solution using aqua regia where by they are chemically

removing the metallic state of gold and other noble metals to simplify that

part.

The latter two are in our opinion either dangerous or simply capitalistic.

We do not endorse any monatomic element that mother nature did not provide,

as David Hudson discovered.

I hope this was helpful in your search for wonderful ORMUS. Should you need

any additional information, we are here.

Warmest,

FourRealms"

The problem with Ormus is that no one knows what it really is! Results of ingesting Ormus remain anecdotal at best!

Robert Cox who has written the latest book, claims how to make the fabled "Red Lion". This substance when completed, gives complete rejuvination of the physical body. Apparently, he failed in his attempt, and now is moving to India to do his final samhadi. He still claims the process works.

Another problem with Ormus, is the great risk of heavy metal poisoning. Heavy metal poisoning can mimick any number of false states. Feeling of being high, ringing noises etc.

ralis

• Like 1