ShaktiMama

QI Magazine: Free PDF Dowloads of all past issues.

Qi Magazine was founded in 1990 by Michael Tse as a means of helping his students learn more about Chinese culture. Often his students would ask the same or similar questions in class and so he felt he could benefit more people with his knowledge by offering the Qi Magazine to them and also a wider audience. The magazine grew from a small black and white booklet to a proper magazine that was distributed all over the world.

Sadly Qi Magazine has now ceased production, but not after 18 years and 90 issues all packed with rare and unique articles covering all aspects of Chinese Qigong, martial arts, culture and philosophy.

This wealth of information is now available to everyone as you can now download every single issue of Qi Magazine ever produced, in pdf format for free. Click on the thumbnails below to download.

http://www.qimagazine.com/qimagazine00.html

• Like 2

Wow! How cool is that!?!

(except for that it's no longer in production, i mean)

Thank you!

I remeber the Qi Magazine, which you can now download for free, featured an article about Dr. Baolin Wu, his early life and some interesting stories about his masters at the White Cloud Temple. Anyone who read the book might like the article as it reveals a little bit more about the kind of training he had to go through, of course this training also included the famous Yi Gong I hand position. For me the article was interesting because it is nice to have something that hints at the feats human beings are capable of if they are diligent and practice hard and consistently.

Here is the link: http://www.qimagazine.com/qimagazine00.html

the article in question is in issue 58 and 59

Chrisn

Thanks to the original poster.

Edited by jinjujitsu

Ah, excellent link! Many thanks.

Om

you are all welcome.... a friend on facebook posted and i thought you all would appreciate it.

many treasures there.

Ace. Michael's a really nice guy; I did a little Qigong and Wing Chun with him a few years back (he learned from Ip Chun).

His books are good too.

Thanks for sharing 'ShaktiMama'. ;)

Oh i didnt noticed this thread before, thanx a million Shaktimama !

It was posted on my birthday and i didnt see it tsss :D

Thats gonna be a lot of reading :) Thanx !