Sign in to follow this  
effilang

Water Memory

The Great Secret of Water

I will try and translate the actual video documentary for you guys from Russian and Bulgarian into English soon.

:closedeyes:

The whole concept is based on the work of Massaru Emoto, he created the process by which he could make a picture of the water molecules and thus actually made thoughts' effects on water proven. I find it quite interesting.

Edited by Athanor

Greetings..

There are numerous demonstrations where the effective doseage of medicine is added to water, then it is diluted, over time, to the point of no measurable traces of the original medicine.. but, the 'water' has the same effect as the medicine.. the time between dilutions allows the energetic signature of the medicine to transfer to the 'water's' memory.. interesting process..

Be well..

Greetings..

There are numerous demonstrations where the effective doseage of medicine is added to water, then it is diluted, over time, to the point of no measurable traces of the original medicine.. but, the 'water' has the same effect as the medicine.. the time between dilutions allows the energetic signature of the medicine to transfer to the 'water's' memory.. interesting process..

Be well..

So, since the sum of organic matter is not equal to living organism - there is still something missing -, it might be certain information that can be carried in water. The information triggers biological processes in organic matter, and behold, its life :)

Ancient mystery solved: life is message in the water :)

Greetings..

Ancient mystery solved: life is message in the water

'Life' is energy.. it's not a 'message'.. Water is energy, Life is energy.. it's ALL energy. And, Consciousness adjusts the vibrational frequencies of Energy to manifest the Universe..

Be well..

'Life' is energy.. it's not a 'message'.. Water is energy, Life is energy.. it's ALL energy. And, Consciousness adjusts the vibrational frequencies of Energy to manifest the Universe..

Actually, I was joking. But since you take it so serious, energy without "message", i.e. without information in it, is pure chaos, a potentially destructive force, not a creative one. It is information stored in energy that makes energy creative.

Don't be misguided by the usual thought about what information might be. It is not equal to words in a book, or data stored on your hard drive. Information, from a universal perspective, is more like the other side of energy. Energy and information are like waves and particles. Where something behaves like a wave, there it is energy; and where it behaves as a particle, there it is information. Whatever you perceive is never energy itself, it is the information stored in the energy. For instance, you don't experience sunlight, you only experience it's color (frequency) and intensity - i.e. heat (amplitude). So information is some sort of manifestation of energy, thus life energy has to hold certain information ("message") in itself. However, through the manipulation of information, we are able to manipulate energy. Thus, via changing the "message" of the water, we can change the actual energy stored in it, and the effect it will have on things.

Sign in to follow this