skywalker

Master Wang Tin Jun is dead at the age of 54

I met master Wang 2 years ago in a xing shen zhuan seminar in Greece.....

during the hours that we have together he reveal to me(after my question if there is direct lineage of lao tse till today) that these last years is a

student of Wang Liping of the dragon gate sect......

today i learn that this man is dead :( .......

My QUESTION is: if anybody of you know something more about it...his death is very strange to me

because this guy was very healthy and well trained.....he wanted to become a monk and to devote the rest of his life in internal alchemy....anyway i wonder if his death has something to do with the trainning in dragon gate sect.......maybe some of the meditations they have are not so safe.....

maybe some of the meditations they have are not so safe.....

Meditation is hard, spiritual cultivation is hard, life in general is hard....

I'm not that worried about it.

• Like 1

Lots of masters die young. It's good to look at why this could be.

To truly know we'd need to look at his lifestyle besides qigong (did he get enough aerobic exercise, did he eat well)...his family history (is it normal for people in his family to die at a younger age)...etc.

Basically, who knows. :mellow:

• Like 1

[

Εισαι Ελληνας λοιπον;

απο που εισαι; μενεις Ελλαδα; Εγω μένω Χαλκιδα αυτη την στιγμη........ειμαι εκπαιδευτικος......

Εισαι Ελληνας λοιπον;

απο που εισαι; μενεις Ελλαδα; Εγω μένω Χαλκιδα αυτη την στιγμη........ειμαι εκπαιδευτικος......

Yeap. I live in Greece, but no need to speak greek in an english speaking forum. You got p.m.

Please simply die when their alloted span is ended, you'll see plenty of heavy smokers living to their 100's and healthy-living dudes passing in their primes.

Don't get tangle into the eventual problem with his practice, which has nothing to do with that.

RIP

YM

I met master Wang 2 years ago in a xing shen zhuan seminar in Greece.....

during the hours that we have together he reveal to me(after my question if there is direct lineage of lao tse till today) that these last years is a

student of Wang Liping of the dragon gate sect......

today i learn that this man is dead :( .......

My QUESTION is: if anybody of you know something more about it...his death is very strange to me

because this guy was very healthy and well trained.....he wanted to become a monk and to devote the rest of his life in internal alchemy....anyway i wonder if his death has something to do with the trainning in dragon gate sect.......maybe some of the meditations they have are not so safe.....

Very interesting, I would like to know what exactly caused his death? Particularly from an energetic or TCM standpoint?

I think it does raise some questions about qigong and lengthened or shortened lifespans - given a number of other notable examples...

And I wonder if DSV might have anything to say about it, given that he learned XSZ from him?

Not strange at all. That was his karma. Some humans are born dead, others die in their teens, 20s, 30s, 40s. Life and death are impermanent. Only impermanence is permanent. The Buddha almost died when he starved himself trying to understand the cause of suffering and he probably was involved in full on energetic practices until he came across Vipassana which he practiced until he left the physical plane.

Keep meditating and observing phenomena rising and passing.

Edited: missed something.

Edited by durkhrod chogori
  • Like 1

Master Wang died from what was diagnosed as a sudden heart attack. He passed away very quickly.

Since both his mum, aunt, uncle, sisters and brothers have some kind of heart disease, it seems to be something that runs in the family. I doubt that it had something to do with his practice.

On the contrary, his practice allowed him to not experience any problems before this sudden onset as far as I know.

He was a great teacher as well as a really humble person, and will be missed.

Very interesting, I would like to know what exactly caused his death? Particularly from an energetic or TCM standpoint?

I think it does raise some questions about qigong and lengthened or shortened lifespans - given a number of other notable examples...

And I wonder if DSV might have anything to say about it, given that he learned XSZ from him?

the body is only a temporary container......losing it is not a value judgement......i reckon none of us know what inner realms master wang tin jun or anyone else did or didn't reach in their life.....i didn't know him, but only heard good things

It is real strange that such Master die suddenly.People promoted him as realy great and even one of Immortals.

John Chang from Mo Pai also die and we can as young.

Qi Gong,Nei Gong and Nei Dan are to prolong life even if someone have health problems.So many questions regarding their real practice.

Ormus

• Like 1

How do we know it didn't prolong his life actually? Maybe he would have died at 25 otherwise.

I have noticed that many of those who are called masters nowadays, initially started learning because of serious illness.

Not all illnesses are fixable (especially not by Qi Gong,Nei Gong and Nei Dan), and there is no human being that flows through life without making an error.

I have contemplated upon this topic many times, as I'm (still) somewhat attached to checking ages of masters....

It really is relative. Unless you know the individual very well, there is little you can tell from the age they died at. And even if you know him well, maybe he didn't let even family members know, or himself didn't know that he had some uncurable disease. (Just an example. Every now and then there is some athlete dead at 20 years of age. Then they do autopsy and find he hand some heart issue nobody was aware of.)

• Like 1

David Godman said in one of his Youtube video's that Sri Ramana Maharshi suddenly changed from being the picture of health to ill health and difficulty to walk etc. David Godman said that Sri Ramana Maharshi indicated it was from taking on the karma of those who visited him that led to the ill health. Apparently this karma could be mitigated when in samadhi, but as he aged Sri Ramana Maharshi didn't enter that state as often, so there was less opportunity to remove the karma from his body. The explanation was along those lines to my memory.

Edited by aboo