Sign in to follow this  
Quillan Camper

They've just called my train. Have to go.

I've only just said hello to you and now I have to go. I could have just slipped away and no one would have noticed. But that would have been rude of me. The reason I have to leave now is I have to board my train earlier than I thought. The TM lobby I joined, I see as a railway concourse where the more interesting and interested travelers have got talking to each other, to pass the time before their own train is announced. We all have a ticket to the same place. Some of us are coming back from where we're headed, some not. I shan't pursue the analogy too far, no need. However, to clarify, if I may take a last moment of your time, I would say it is really is the case that there is only one thing. There is only the mystery of the mystery. That knowledge makes me supremely happy. So, I leave you with the words of Ludwig Wittgenstein - the word with which he ends his Tractatus: "Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen (Whereof we cannot speak, thereof we must remain silent." So, adieu and bon voyage.

Edited by Quillan Camper

Missing you already Quillan.

You should start your own practice thread, I like your style.

A.

Sign in to follow this