JustARandomPanda

Best book for learning TCM?

Yang Li - Book of Changes and Traditional Chinese Medicine

Joey Yap - Xuan Kong Flying Star Feng Shui Advanced Home Study Course

Ulrich Lippelt - Feng Shui Demystified (Volume I & II)

Lui I-Ming - The Taoist I Ching (translated by Thomas Cleary)

the web that has no weaver is a good place to start learning the principles of TCM. that would be my first recommendation.

"the taoist i ching" translated by thomas cleary is excellent, i reference it almost daily and use it in combination with another version of the i ching when doing divination.

i would also recommend "the tao of the i ching, way to divination" by jou tsung wa. more in depth, in my opinion, but also not the first book i would recommend for someone who isn't familiar with the i ching.

Like 3 other posts I like 'The Web that has no Weaver'. Its not necessarily a book with lots of depth, but for a lay person it explains and connects TCM world theories from medicine to Feng Shui beautifully.

Michael

I really like The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Medicine by Maoshing Ni. It ties it all together in a very Taoist way, although to really put any of these books into use as a clinician, you will need personal instruction.

which edition of "The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Medicine" and 'The Web that has no Weaver' do you suggest ?