Sign in to follow this  
Encephalon

365 Tao - LOVEMAKING

LOVEMAKING

Nocturnal downpour

Wakes the lovers,

Floods the valley.

Making love is natural. Why be ashamed of it?

That seems simple, but it is actually a great challenge in these complex times. Too many other layers of meaning have been imposed upon sex. Religions straitjacket it, ascetics deny it, romantics glorify it, intellectuals theorize about it, obsessives pervert it. These actions have nothing to do with lovemaking. They come from fanaticism and compulsive behavior. Can we actually master the challenge of having lovemaking be open and healthy?

Sex should not be used as leverage, manipulation, selfishness, or abuse. It should not be a ground for our personal compulsions and delusions.

Sexuality is an honest reflection of our innermost personalities, and we should ensure that its expression is healthy. Making love is something mysterious, sacred, and often the most profound interaction between people. Whether what is created is a relationship or pregnancy, the legacy of both partners will be inherent in their creation. What we put into love determines what we get out of it.

For something to be 'lovely' mustn't it by definition have spacial harmony and balance in it's features? Are you talking about its spacial configuration? I think not young man! You will get NO PUDDING until you eat your flaw!

The absolute and correct term is 'wonderful'.

Have a good day IF YOU CAN!

I will have a good day Sir. The first thing I do every morning when I wake up is to say aloud "I will not allow anyone to screw up my day."

So there Fella!!!

Yes, lovely is perhaps not the best word but I thought it was just so appropriate for this thread.

You have a great day as well!

Peace & Love!

BTT

I think it's lovely too :P

Whether what is created is a relationship or pregnancy, the legacy of both partners will be inherent in their creation

Sign in to follow this