buscon

Liver and anger

In the last month I experienced a lot of dandruff, as if my liver unbalanced, even though I don't eat shit. I'm not an angry person, maybe even too much sometimes :P

Anyway I experienced a lot of anger when I was living with my parents. One month ago I stayed for two weeks at my parents home and afterwards I experienced dandruff and quite the same dream about me getting angry with my family, and exchanging that anger between us (as we actually did in the past).

I felt it like a setting-free of that stucked anger, that is good, but on the other side the same dream comes again. The same happened the months before with the kidneys, both physically and emotionally - I've actually realized it just today. And this path makes sense (what a chance...) with the generative path of the five elements:

Water creates/nourishes Wood

Wood nourishes Fire

Fire creates Earth (ash)

Earth creates (contains) Metal

Metal collects (contains) Water

So now I ask your opinion about my experience: do you think that this interpretation makes sense ? Any suggestion about specific practice ?

At the moment I do 3 times a week kung fu, every morning some qigong with movement (mainly Spring forest 1&2 or Ba duan jin), every evening cross-legged meditation (MCO and emptyness).

Cheers

Ciao Buscon!

Frage: Do you do any internal organ meditation?

hi,

sometimes I do 6 healing sounds and since 10 days I'm following the advice of EternalStudent:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/13346-tension-at-jade-pillow-gate/page__view__findpost__p__171595

it's very easy but effective meditation, combined with MCO.

That's it, maybe I should start reading The Fusion of the five elements :)

sometimes I do 6 healing sounds and since 10 days I'm following the advice of EternalStudent:

http://www.thetaobum...post__p__171595

it's very easy but effective meditation, combined with MCO.

That's good for sure, but can you breathe your organs, or andersrum, get them to breathe, to condense and expand in harmony with the breath? Or another way of looking at might be to that the impulse to inhale and exhale can be shifted from one organ to the next in the Wuji* sequence. Does that make sense to you?

Spür mal rein in dir, was (emp)findest du da wenn du versuchst, zB mit der Leber zu Atmen?

I'm asking for a specific reason, lol. And my Qigong Lexikon is actually German wacko.gif

*er, WUXING doi....

Edited by soaring crane