Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

A Poisoned World documentary

thanks for posting this. well this is just a little bit of what i think about this topic, and i could be wrong, but. you can see how a majority of western dr.'s don't know how to do anything but match a symptom with a variety of different pharmaceuticals (poisons). and when those don't work or they have a bad side effects, they look to there big book of drugs till one masks the symptoms. since your not treating the root of the problem this usually manifest its self into something worse. i say lets start a revolution man. cause nobody, and i mean nobody, gonna take away my hot rock therapy!

Hi Drew,

Yeah, this is an important topic.

We in the US, and I imagine in most developed countries, are being lied to by not only the grug companies but our governments and sometimes our doctors as well.

It is sad that so little attention is given prevention but there is no time waisted if they think they can get you hooked on some of the drugs they push.

Peace & Love!

Yeah im glad theres more and more documentaries about this subject.. Aswell as there well made and get the word out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q169sn4FwyE

Wow this poisoned world doc is amazing.

Thank you for sharing this.

I have watched some of the vids before. Very sad indeed. More and more people will know about these, but the question is how can we do to make a better World? or you think we are completely doomed?

Sign in to follow this