Quillan Camper

Getting in your own way ...

There are seekers out there. Beware! I've heard it said so often, it's like a mantra. Seek and ye shall not find because you're getting your self in the way. Your egotistical seeking is shutting your eyes closed to the obvious, the open secret hidden in plain view. There is nothing to seek because nothing is lost - nothing can be lost. Where do you hide the truth in a bounded infinity? Alors, there is nothing to find. Only open your eyes and see. What there is, right now, right in front of your nose is IT. There ain't nuffink else, mate. Wake up and smell the coffee. Intuitively, I get the point this exasperated attitude is trying to make. Do you?

There are seekers out there. Beware! I've heard it said so often, it's like a mantra. Seek and ye shall not find because you're getting your self in the way. Your egotistical seeking is shutting your eyes closed to the obvious, the open secret hidden in plain view. There is nothing to seek because nothing is lost - nothing can be lost. Where do you hide the truth in a bounded infinity? Alors, there is nothing to find. Only open your eyes and see. What there is, right now, right in front of your nose is IT. There ain't nuffink else, mate. Wake up and smell the coffee. Intuitively, I get the point this exasperated attitude is trying to make. Do you?

I got it. Thanks for the reminder.

Peace & Love!

Another great introduction in the lobby. Or not?