Yoda

Flowfit is available

I tried to dust it off the other day but it didn't take. I'll touch base here and there with it. Nice routine.

Actually Coach Sonnon does give practice details.

If you are starting at level I, then practice each exercises individually until you have a RPT >= 8 and a RPD <= 3.

Once all exercises are at this level then you can proceed to add them into a "Flow" and chain them all together as given in the DVD.

Monitor RPE, RPT and RPD (rating of perceived effort, technique and discomfort; respectively) and your aim is to perform the sequence from 14-18 minutes.

Once RPE consistently drops below 8 whilst keeping RPT >= 8 and RPD <= 3, then and only then is it time to move on to the next level.

Progress in this way until you can do level IV with an RPE < 8 for 14-18 minutes and then buy Flowfit II.

;)

Sounds like I have watched this DVD a lot, but actually I'm getting really familiar with this stuff.

At this moment I haven't been doing Flowfit, I have problems with heaving (trinity squats) that I am trying to rectify through other exercises.

Flowfit will be revisited as the pinnacle of my current THP, when I will be going for 18 minutes of level IV.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm not sure I got your meaning correctly though, do you have to get to level 4 before you combine them into a flow?

How many repetitions do I do when I do them individually?

Do you still practice it 3 times a week?

Thanks again!

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm not sure I got your meaning correctly though, do you have to get to level 4 before you combine them into a flow?

How many repetitions do I do when I do them individually?

Do you still practice it 3 times a week?

Thanks again!

No you don't have to get to level IV.

If level I is where you are at, then practice each exercise separately until you can do them with a RPT>=8 and a RPD <=3.

Once you can do all of them at this level then stick them into a flow and away you go.

If you are practicing them to get used to them, I dunno... 5 reps each.

It's really just testing out the exercises and if there is no kind of unreasonable discomfort in any of them you are ready to begin it as a flow.

Once level I becomes easy (RPE<6) then take a week off, play with the level II exercises a little until you can do them well and then begin the level II flow.... and onwards.

Anyways you would do better to come over to the RMAX forum for advice on this kind of area.

www.rmaxinternational.com/forum

No you don't have to get to level IV.

If level I is where you are at, then practice each exercise separately until you can do them with a RPT>=8 and a RPD <=3.

Once you can do all of them at this level then stick them into a flow and away you go.

If you are practicing them to get used to them, I dunno... 5 reps each.

It's really just testing out the exercises and if there is no kind of unreasonable discomfort in any of them you are ready to begin it as a flow.

Once level I becomes easy (RPE<6) then take a week off, play with the level II exercises a little until you can do them well and then begin the level II flow.... and onwards.

Anyways you would do better to come over to the RMAX forum for advice on this kind of area.

www.rmaxinternational.com/forum

Thanks man,

I'm working on it(:

cheers!