Taomeow

Repeated numbers in sacred geometry

This refers to triple (and more) numbers you randomly see on clocks, on license plates, on buildings, in numbers of posts on this site etc. etc.. It was discussed before but it was not revealed before :glare:-- so here goes.

It has to do with music (Drew, are you paying attention?^_^) and the following interesting fact of reality:

all notes in an octave are separated by 11 cycles per second. The separations of each note from the next are 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77,88 and 99 cycles per second or multiples of these numbers, and this kind of perfectly harmonic tuning is a representation of a moment in time in Reality, itself created musically. Numbers themselves are symbolic representations of musical harmonics (and more -- for later).

When triple numbers show up in your Reality, they are a physical representation of a mathematical moment that contains the harmonics of that number. Now if you start paying attention to them while keeping in mind what they mean in human terms, you might start noticing interesting developments... These are their meanings:

111 -- Energy Flow (any kind -- money, water, electricity, streamlined action, qi...)

222 -- New Cycle. This is where it begins, and its nature depends on the next triple number you see.

333 -- Decision (you have to make a decision). What you decide will lead either to 666 (which means you will have to deal with the same problem again and approach it differently) or to 999 (which means you've learned the lesson and the cycle is complete.)

444 -- Mystery Learning. You are going to be learning things about reality, but not doing yet.

555 -- Unity Consciousness. This indicates someone who has accomplished that -- whether you or someone you're in contact with. (If you notice it near a Christian church, that would be Jesus in all likelihood, not you.:))

666 -- Earth Consciousness. This is the number of life on earth. Carbon, which is its basis, has six protons, six neutrons, and six electrons. If you see this number, be mindful of physical events. Also, be careful. Life is vulnerable.

777 -- Mystery Doing. You are going to apply to reality, in action, what you have learned about it.

888 -- Completion of a particular Reality lesson.

999 -- Completion of a particular cycle of events.

000 -- no value.

ok this is a great thread

I didnt know about a lot of the stuff you talked about above taomeow but i want to add something about the numbers i read on digital clocks.

almost every day when i look the clock i will see 9:11, 11:11, or 1:08 i think those are the most common

next most common might be 3:22 and 12:23

most numbers that end in 11 on the clock i see very often as well

i think numbers that end in 26 and 36 might also be a common sight for me, but im not sure right now because im very tired and i am having trouble remembering.....as i remember and am able to think clearer maybe il have a better report........i hope that made some sense

I've see 11:11 quite frequently over the years on digital clocks. As intriguing as it is, I've always chocked it up to probability and the human proclivity for recognizing patterns amidst the randomness - I don't remember seeing 10:43am or 12:39pm as frequently as 11:11pm.

What are your sources of information on this sacred geometry? I'm a critical thinking junkie, but I'm also a musician, and I'm am always eager open a metaphysical door with music.

888 -- Completion of a particular Reality lesson.

I wouldn't intuitively associate 8 with completion of anything. So now I'm curious about the background of the associations.

I've always, literally always, been drawn to the number eight and especially triple eight. I look for it, but it rarely pops up anywhere. 888 is a 6 in classic numerology, but I have no connection to 6 at all.

Also, a little OT, I have this thing about Thursday, can't explain it, but it's my day. Even as a kid in school, I'd get more excited about Thursday than Friday wacko.gif

Thursday and Eight, yup, that's me.

I've see 11:11 quite frequently over the years on digital clocks. As intriguing as it is, I've always chocked it up to probability and the human proclivity for recognizing patterns amidst the randomness - I don't remember seeing 10:43am or 12:39pm as frequently as 11:11pm.

What are your sources of information on this sacred geometry? I'm a critical thinking junkie, but I'm also a musician, and I'm am always eager open a metaphysical door with music.

Well, I posted it specifically because I was hoping someone else might want to check it. I am in the habit of noticing "the invisible landscape" of time (that's the title of McKenna's work on the I Ching) every which way, this is just one minor way. I keep track of the Chinese almanac, of my good and bad wuxing days, of the stars (that's another name for 'numbers') in the Nine Palaces of the luoshu and their migrations on a yearly and monthly basis, to name a few, and I have developed a habit of noticing cycles, cyclical repetitions of particular types of energies in the inner and outer environment. So I started noticing the weird thingie with repeated numbers to an uncanny extent -- I buy a bunch of random groceries and get charged $66.66, or I order some fast Mexican food to go for two people and it's $22.22 -- or I decide to install a water fountain for feng shui purposes and inquire about a store where to buy it and the address is 111 11th street, and so on. Try it -- notice what kind of numbers repeat when they do and check it against what I posted -- maybe you'll notice something meaningful too, who knows?

As for the source, I don't remember exactly, sorry... maybe a book titled Math for Mystics, maybe not, I read quite a few on the subject...

Alexandrov, I don't know off the top of my head what to make of the numbers you're seeing -- check out the above referenced book (Math for Mystics: From the Fibonacci Sequence to Luna's Labyrinth to the Golden Section and Other Secrets of Sacred Geometry, by Renna Shesso), it has all kinds of juicy bits on all kinds of numbers.

I wouldn't intuitively associate 8 with completion of anything. So now I'm curious about the background of the associations.

I've always, literally always, been drawn to the number eight and especially triple eight. I look for it, but it rarely pops up anywhere. 888 is a 6 in classic numerology, but I have no connection to 6 at all.

Also, a little OT, I have this thing about Thursday, can't explain it, but it's my day. Even as a kid in school, I'd get more excited about Thursday than Friday wacko.gif

Thursday and Eight, yup, that's me.

That's me too!:) Yes, even the Gregorian calendar has some time- and qi-shaping energy to it -- even though it's incorrect and clashes with the solar and lunar and Jupiter and what-not phases, still the cycles followed by so many people for so long -- billions of people for hundreds of years! -- do create cyclical energies around the slots and spots of this particular grid superimposed on Time. Which is why even some serious feng shui masters consider, to some extent, personal lucky and unlucky days of the Gregorian week based on one's natal info. There's usually one explicitly good and one explicitly bad day of the week (somewhat overruled by phases of more power, of course, like San Niang). So -- if 8 is you and Thursday is your day, your gua might be Gen 8 West, no?

8 is a number of completion of course if you look at the xiantian or houtian bagua -- the Eight Trigrams of xiantian in perfect balance are the complete picture of tao-in-stillness, and the Eight Trigrams of houtian are the complete picture of tao-in-motion.

Just some passing info....

Chinese businesspeople are extremely picky about their 'numbers'. They avoid the number 4 at all costs, be it for the house, car or business address. 4 means 'death' in Chinese. Its a taboo number.

Numbers they would 'kill' for would be 3, 33, 333, 3333 (trans. as 'to live well'), and 8, 88, 888, 8888, which is supreme for auspiciousness as this number 8 symbolizes Prosperity.

In places like Hong Kong, Macau, China, Singapore and Malaysia, addresses with such numbers or combinations of such numbers (for e.g. 3388, 3838, 3888, 3338, 8383 etc) are prime properties that will fetch premium rental rates and selling prices. One amazing fact to note is that vehicle number plates that contain these numbers are literally worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, and one can see the frenzy to possess such valuable plates at specific 'number plate auctions' that are held occasionally in these various places.

Here's an article that expands a little on what has been said above:

http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/Owners/Story/A1Story20090212-121510.html

:D

Greetings..

Numbers are arbitrary assignments of symbology, dependent on the base.. i see many numbers on clocks, 11:11 impacts the psyche because of its unique appearance, not 'magic' or 'sacred'.. 'Sacred Geometry' is a self-fulfilling prophesy, like conspiracy theories.. if you see the world through blue glasses everything 'appears' blue.. if you look for numeric coincidences, you will find them.. they are coincidences. Numbers have no meaning until applied to specific conditions.. the number '5' is meaningless, unless you refer to '5' somethings.. or if someone tells you you have '5' days to live, THAT is meaningful.. 11:11 being observed on a clock simply tells you of the division of increments assigned to the earth's rotation.. it tells you what 'time' it is..

Be well..

Greetings..

Numbers are arbitrary assignments of symbology, dependent on the base.. i see many numbers on clocks, 11:11 impacts the psyche because of its unique appearance, not 'magic' or 'sacred'.. 'Sacred Geometry' is a self-fulfilling prophesy, like conspiracy theories.. if you see the world through blue glasses everything 'appears' blue.. if you look for numeric coincidences, you will find them.. they are coincidences. Numbers have no meaning until applied to specific conditions.. the number '5' is meaningless, unless you refer to '5' somethings.. or if someone tells you you have '5' days to live, THAT is meaningful.. 11:11 being observed on a clock simply tells you of the division of increments assigned to the earth's rotation.. it tells you what 'time' it is..

Be well..

I can see where you are coming from but I think you have missed something. Mathematics (including geometry) works in the real world because it is applicable to real events. Otherwise it would be impossible to have science especially physics. As mathematics is the study of numbers and relation to each other, how they vary in proportion to each other and for instance how physical space obeys mathematical laws (geometry) physics can be seen as the science of applying these laws appropriately to the universe. Even infinitely complex systems can be described using simple mathematical equations in chaos theory.

The fact that this is true can be seen in the presence of patterns like the fibonacci series in nature. This is not designed in but is an expression of the relationships things have to one another. This works from flowers to spiral galaxies and is not an accident of scale. The same can be said of other ratios and proportions such as the 1,2,5 seen in the human body. Number therefore in inherent in the universe and since we are not anything but part of that universe in our selves as well.

If you perceive patterns in your life and in the world around you this is not superstition or accident or empty symbol but reflects the fact that reality is a continuum within which we live and breath. A continuum does not have parts but does self divide into modalities which appear to us as the objective world. It is from this fact that number and mathematics arises.

Where superstition comes in - is in thinking about 'lucky' numbers and so on - without any attempt to understand their significance. Cultural bias toward number reflects the preferences in the mind-set of the culture which is why the Chinese don't like 4 and some people avoid 13 and so on.

Greetings..

11:11 being observed on a clock simply tells you of the division of increments assigned to the earth's rotation.. it tells you what 'time' it is..

Be well..

Lol.... and no numbers observed tells you you're still asleep and late for work.

Give me a nine any day, 2x9=18 1+8=9, 3x9=27 2+7=9, 4x9=36 3+6=9.....and on and on, ad-infinitum. I love nine. No other number quite like it.

• Like 1

Greetings..

Be well..

This is precisely where I'm coming from, and that part of our collective mental universe where we are obliged to spend at least a little bit of time. Stephen Hawking would say that the impirical world is inexhaustible as a source of mystery and wonder and awe, although we can still have spiritual lives that have secular and humanist foundations.

How to Think About Wierd Things: Critical Thinking for a New Age

http://www.amazon.com/How-Think-About-Weird-Things/dp/0073386626/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

This is one of the few textbooks that I was assigned in college that regularly received critical reviews and I've referred to it and recommended it repeatedly over the years. It opened up hundreds of opportunities for me to clean up my mental universe, and, at the very least, become less vulnerable to misplaced authority.

Edited by Blasto

Give me a nine any day, 2x9=18 1+8=9, 3x9=27 2+7=9, 4x9=36 3+6=9.....and on and on, ad-infinitum. I love nine. No other number quite like it.

hey Nin, you left out a biggie: 9x9=81, 8+1=9

Taomeow wrote: There's usually one explicitly good and one explicitly bad day of the week (somewhat overruled by phases of more power, of course, like San Niang). So -- if 8 is you and Thursday is your day, your gua might be Gen 8 West, no?

8 is a number of completion of course if you look at the xiantian or houtian bagua -- the Eight Trigrams of xiantian in perfect balance are the complete picture of tao-in-stillness, and the Eight Trigrams of houtian are the complete picture of tao-in-motion.

By my reckoning, my trigram is Kan 1 North/Water. My Day Master is actually Yang Metal but I feel closer to the Gui in my Year Stem.

Actually, any chance you could give a passing analysis of this, I'd be intrigued:

Stems: Ji/Earth, Geng/Metal, Xin/Metal, Gui/Water

Branches: Mao/Wood, Wu/Fire You/Metal, Mao/Wood

Also, I was reading the "888 -- Completion of a particular Reality lesson." as a linear end to something, to a lesson based in reality (whatever that is, lol). Syntactically it doesn't seem to be describing a "Whole", which I do understand would fit the eight to a tee.

By my reckoning, my trigram is Kan 1 North/Water. My Day Master is actually Yang Metal but I feel closer to the Gui in my Year Stem.

Actually, any chance you could give a passing analysis of this, I'd be intrigued:

Stems: Ji/Earth, Geng/Metal, Xin/Metal, Gui/Water

Branches: Mao/Wood, Wu/Fire You/Metal, Mao/Wood

Yup. It's a pretty decent chart. Timely and medium-high lucky.

Things to watch out for:

With three entries for Self, you need to

try to make sure the many friends you have don't turn into competitors or even enemies, and

don't get too self-centered.

With only one entry for Mother phase to nourish your three Self phases, you need more support, more TLC. Get Earth. Earth is your luckiest phase.

Your wife has a tendency to control you and may be a tad hard on your children.

You, however, are softened and humanized by your interactions with your children.

Money shouldn't be a problem but you'll have to work for money, with a chance that if you invest in real estate, mining, or agriculture, money will work for you.

I too have noticed 11:11 almost on a daily basis. But what is most extraordinary about it is it's always at the same time. There must be some kind of spiritual significance to it but I'm not sure what.

commonsense.jpg

Your wife has a tendency to control you and may be a tad hard on your children.

We need a ROTLMFAO smiley, lol. Just as I was reading this last night, my DW decided to come glance over my shoulder at what I was doing! Serendipity pure smile.gif

You, however, are softened and humanized by your interactions with your children.

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif sweet smile.gif

Thanks TM, I had similar conclusions but you phrased things a lot better, more concretely than I can.

Greetings..

I too have noticed 11:11 almost on a daily basis. But what is most extraordinary about it is it's always at the same time. There must be some kind of spiritual significance to it but I'm not sure what.

Perhaps some of the most appropriate sarcasm i've ever read.. excellent!!! Thanks...

Be well..

Imho one can easily cheat himself with a "strange its the same time again there must be a significance" mentality and your subconciousness will even help you with this. Nevertheless we aren't intending to throw the baby out with the bath water because of this or do we?