Sign in to follow this  
Xiao Shu

Hello

Hello everyone! I figured it was about time I joined these forums. I have had this site bookmarked for some time, but haven't joined. I belong to another forum called Religious Forums and I just didn't feel like joining another forum.

I am here now though! I am a Philosophical Taoist, a Ch'an Buddhist, and Pagan. The basis of my thinking is Taoism however. Oh I almost forgot! I am also an ordained Dudeist Priest(Dudeism.com). Hmmm my interests include Tai Chi, reading, spending time with my son, and other stuff. So anyway that is enough of my rambling. I hope to learn much hear on the Tao Bums forum.

Edited by Xiao Shu

You gonna be in the upcoming Dudeist documentary?

Hello everyone! I figured it was about time I joined these forums. I have had this site bookmarked for some time, but haven't joined. I belong to another forum called Religious Forums and I just didn't feel like joining another forum.

I am here now though! I am a Philosophical Taoist, a Ch'an Buddhist, and Pagan. The basis of my thinking is Taoism however. Oh I almost forgot! I am also an ordained Dudeist Priest(Dudeism.com). Hmmm my interests include Tai Chi, reading, spending time with my son, and other stuff. So anyway that is enough of my rambling. I hope to learn much hear on the Tao Bums forum.

Sign in to follow this