Ya Mu

Stillness-Movement Internal Qigong, Gift of the Tao Movement Qigong, Medical Qigong & Taoist Medicine Workshop March 20/21/22

I have received many TTB'ers email/pm's asking about my next workshop.

Next class in Stillness-Movement Neigong, Gift of the Tao Movement Qigong, Medical Qigong and Taoist Medicine is March 20/21/22 www.qigongamerica.com

We also learn tree qigong, walking qigong, sleeping qigong, spiral qigong and will introduce new movements from Gift of the Tao II.

Edited by Ya Mu

Next class in Stillness-Movement Neigong, Gift of the Tao Movement Qigong, Medical Qigong and Taoist Medicine is March 20/21/22 www.qigongamerica.com

Workshop to be held at the Institute of Chinese Energy Healing, West Plains, Missouri. Nearest Airport is Springfield, Missouri.

You show up in dreams sometimes. Can't make March, but we will meet eventually. Keep shining your Light.

You show up in dreams sometimes. Can't make March, but we will meet eventually. Keep shining your Light.

I teach inside Dreamtime. Mostly students and students-to-be. Get told this a lot by most of the sensitives who remember.

Light to you.

Haven't had time to post a full review of my workshop experience last year yet (been super busy!)...but here's a brief synopsis in the meantime..

If you are looking for a quick, fly-by-night, faddish, New Age shortcut that promises everything for nothing...then this art is probably not for you. At least not yet. Maybe later when many of these alleged "shortcuts" turn out to be scenic detours instead... :D

Remember, if it sounds too good to be true...better check twice!

Now, if you are looking for a method deriving from an authentic "Old School" lineage that's been time-tested safe and effective for longterm use...then you may want to check this system out.

Jing Dong Gong jives with classic Chinese neidan and has a lot of safety measures built-in to boot. Pretty much all the theoretical and practical viewpoints that Michael has expressed mesh with what I've heard or read from other authentic qigong masters. There is also an emphasis on how much time & effort you realistically need to put in to attain real gong fu. Students are not deluded by easy promises or magical shortcuts. You get what you put in, as it is with most endeavors in real life. All of which I feel creates a stronger basic foundation and a safer, sustainable practice & framework.

Ironically, in the long run, the long route may actually be the shortest shortcut... Even here on this board, anyone who has achieved anything worth talking about...probably put in at least a few hundred hours of meditation over a year or more to do it.

Now, many New Age methods don't require you to do a lot of meditation and self-cultivation. But I personally think that's a lazy mistake that may become more evident with time due to either lack of progress or declining health.

Edited by vortex

Haven't had time to post a full review of my workshop experience last year yet (been super busy!)...but here's a brief synopsis in the meantime..

If you are looking for a quick, fly-by-night, faddish, New Age shortcut that promises everything for nothing...then this art is probably not for you. At least not yet. Maybe later when many of these alleged "shortcuts" turn out to be scenic detours instead... :D

Remember, if it sounds too good to be true...better check twice!

Now, if you are looking for a method deriving from an authentic "Old School" lineage that's been time-tested safe and effective for longterm use...then you may want to check this system out.

Jing Dong Gong jives with classic Chinese neidan and has a lot of safety measures built-in to boot. Pretty much all the theoretical and practical viewpoints that Michael has expressed mesh with what I've heard or read from other authentic qigong masters. There is also an emphasis on how much time & effort you realistically need to put in to attain real gong fu. Students are not deluded by easy promises or magical shortcuts. You get what you put in, as it is with most endeavors in real life. All of which I feel creates a stronger basic foundation and a safer, sustainable practice & framework.

Ironically, in the long run, the long route may actually be the shortest shortcut... Even here on this board, anyone who has achieved anything worth talking about...probably put in at least a few hundred hours of meditation over a year or more to do it.

Now, many New Age methods don't require you to do a lot of meditation and self-cultivation. But I personally think that's a lazy mistake that may become more evident with time due to either lack of progress or declining health.

It is kinda amazing that so many "new" systems and "shortcuts" have shown up in the spiritual/cultivation/consciousness marketplace. IMO nothing works if it doesn't raise the energy body vibration in a safe manner. This is not a quick process but a process that requires consistent time & effort. As I have said before, possibly things like getting struck by lightning may quicken the process, but who wishes to volunteer to check that out :lol::rolleyes: as most of those experiences end in death. I 100% agree with you; the "long-term method" proves to BE the "short-term method".

• Like 1

Anyone attending should go ahead with their motel reservations:

Suggested motel:

Super 8 West Plains

1210 Porter Wagoner Boulevard

West Plains, MO 65775

(417) 256-8088