Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Soup.

Soup has been mentioned as a secret weapon on this forum in the past. Especially if made with fresh veggies. I've been experimenting with soups and I think that cabbage is a very powerful chi ingredient. It stands out. Also, the spice mixes at penzies.com are worth knowing about too. Powerful they are.

This Chinese restaurant in Atlanta made a seafood soup I would pay $100 if I could get in Phx. No good chinese food here. I drink Miso soup alot though.

i usually drink miso soup in the mornings. i find it a great start to the day as it's liquid and doesn't strain the digestive system and it's also packed full of minerals as well as being warming.

i have also found that just as good or even better is to boil a shitload of veggies in lots of water and consume the broth for breakfast...... that is powerful stuff! a lot of cleansing happens with that....

(oh and for soup you just got to use herbamere salt, it's the best!)

In Thailand I would often go to this run-down street-food stall that sold this amazing chiniese chicken soup that was made with 'healing herbs' (no idea what they were)... the chicken was out of this world, literaly melted in the mouth. (and the herbs made my sweat smell nice :lol: )

Check your local chinese supermarkets, they often sell packets of prepared herbs to go with the chicken soup. The herbs are my favourite part.

Sign in to follow this