Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

More on haunted houses

I spent Saturday night at a friend's place which happens to be 2 m away from the water. I live in Australia, location ruled by fire (direction: south, mostly desertic), which invigorates Yin energy Yin times to the point where if someone is sensitive to subtle energies they will be receptive to their workings. OK, my friend purchased that place 2 years ago and has had numerous problems with it: water rats messing up outside in the backyard; her dog going beserk at certain times during the night; her being awaken at 2am every night; a friend of hers suffering from a heart attack last year and dying in the ambulance on the way to the hospital; tiles falling apart in one of the bathrooms; a terrible foul smell coming out of the same bathroom; weird noises, etc. Well on Saturday night when I got into her place I had an eerie feeling about the place instantly (she neither told me anything about the stuff I mentioned nor her place was haunted, and she didn't know much about it until later on when I experienced what I did and after asking her about what on earth was going on in that house) to the point that I felt uneasy for no reason. We went to bed and about 1pm I heard this loud noise in the middle of the night: BOOM!. It was quite loud and definite. I asked my friend if she heard the noise (I knew she was awake otherwise I wouldn't have bothered about it bearing in mind it was quite late and din't want to wake her up), she replied: Yes I did, hey I am going downstairs and check just in case you left the second door open as the wind might have slammed it. I said to her: sorry but I did close the main door and I also said: what wind, there is no wind outside. When she returned she said: Sorry I have no idea what caused the noise. I knew already there was a ghost entity present in the house.

I asked her about if she knew anything about the background of the house: then she mentioned to me all those events I listed above. 10 mins later I heard a ringing noise, similar to a phone ringing but not quite the same, probably a bit more musical. Then I asked her: hey can you hear the ringing noise. She said: it is the fan. I replied: nope, it is the phone ringing, then she said: Sorrry I don't have a rental line and the mobile phone is switched off. The ringing noise went on for about 2 mins, then it suddenly stopped. Then I felt this energy tingling in my lower tantien and a light presure in my head. I said to my fiend: there is a ghost in the house that wants me out of this place. This thing is emotionally attached to you and I am a threat to it. We chatted until 3pm, time when Yin energy starts to wane. And then all of a sudden things were quiet. We went back to sleep and woke up at 7am. The house during Yang time is completely the opposite: quiet, warm, cozy...one gets a totally different feeling at night time: very Yin interior, near the water (saltwater canal built by human means but coming from the nearby ocean), waxing moon... It is also near a bridge and beside a T-intersection of the street, so the feng shui is poor since Qi gets stuck and causes it to become stangnant at the house. Needless to say that the neighbour that lives right next to her and at the end of the street is a lonely person with no friends ahd hardly leaves the place, which confirms my theory that Qi runs poorly in that section of the street.

I told my friend that she needed to call someone to exorcise the house first and probably move out in ther future due to the poor feng shui existing in that part of the street. I also let her know that water could be running beneath the house which is disastrous.

I just wanted to share this experience with you.

In Asia a house of this characteristics would have been abandoned long ago. Very bad luck.

Cheers.

yes BTT I like the ghost stories.

Durkhrod Chogori I guess this isn't the same female friend that was haunted in another thread? Any recent developments?

yes BTT I like the ghost stories.

Durkhrod Chogori I guess this isn't the same female friend that was haunted in another thread? Any recent developments?

No, she is a different one. What happened is that she ended up getting the name of this guy:

http://www.bobbyrunningfox.com/

Who was recommended to her by a friend of hers in order to do a house cleanse.

I have no idea about how good and legit that healer is. I told her he looked very commercial to me but he could be legit, she just needed to meet him in person and get a feeling.

After these two episodes, I have realised about the following:

1. Ghosts are attracted to people with severe emotional blockages, hence they feed on their vulnerability. Kind of a vampire feeding on another vampire since humans with emotional issues feed on other humans as well.

2. Water rats seem to be very fond of extreme yin energy (ghost-related). I saw recently the female who lives in the house I described in a similar thread and she mentioned water rats were making a mess in her backyard, lol. She seems to accept the ghost living in her bedroom. She is going through a lot of shit and doesn't seem to have much luck in her life. I knew it was related to the presence of the ghost but I refrained to discuss this issue anymore with her.

I spent Saturday night at a friend's place which happens to be 2 m away from the water. I live in Australia, location ruled by fire (direction: south, mostly desertic), which invigorates Yin energy Yin times to the point where if someone is sensitive to subtle energies they will be receptive to their workings. OK, my friend purchased that place 2 years ago and has had numerous problems with it: water rats messing up outside in the backyard; her dog going beserk at certain times during the night; her being awaken at 2am every night; a friend of hers suffering from a heart attack last year and dying in the ambulance on the way to the hospital; tiles falling apart in one of the bathrooms; a terrible foul smell coming out of the same bathroom; weird noises, etc. Well on Saturday night when I got into her place I had an eerie feeling about the place instantly (she neither told me anything about the stuff I mentioned nor her place was haunted, and she didn't know much about it until later on when I experienced what I did and after asking her about what on earth was going on in that house) to the point that I felt uneasy for no reason. We went to bed and about 1pm I heard this loud noise in the middle of the night: BOOM!. It was quite loud and definite. I asked my friend if she heard the noise (I knew she was awake otherwise I wouldn't have bothered about it bearing in mind it was quite late and din't want to wake her up), she replied: Yes I did, hey I am going downstairs and check just in case you left the second door open as the wind might have slammed it. I said to her: sorry but I did close the main door and I also said: what wind, there is no wind outside. When she returned she said: Sorry I have no idea what caused the noise. I knew already there was a ghost entity present in the house.

I asked her about if she knew anything about the background of the house: then she mentioned to me all those events I listed above. 10 mins later I heard a ringing noise, similar to a phone ringing but not quite the same, probably a bit more musical. Then I asked her: hey can you hear the ringing noise. She said: it is the fan. I replied: nope, it is the phone ringing, then she said: Sorrry I don't have a rental line and the mobile phone is switched off. The ringing noise went on for about 2 mins, then it suddenly stopped. Then I felt this energy tingling in my lower tantien and a light presure in my head. I said to my fiend: there is a ghost in the house that wants me out of this place. This thing is emotionally attached to you and I am a threat to it. We chatted until 3pm, time when Yin energy starts to wane. And then all of a sudden things were quiet. We went back to sleep and woke up at 7am. The house during Yang time is completely the opposite: quiet, warm, cozy...one gets a totally different feeling at night time: very Yin interior, near the water (saltwater canal built by human means but coming from the nearby ocean), waxing moon... It is also near a bridge and beside a T-intersection of the street, so the feng shui is poor since Qi gets stuck and causes it to become stangnant at the house. Needless to say that the neighbour that lives right next to her and at the end of the street is a lonely person with no friends ahd hardly leaves the place, which confirms my theory that Qi runs poorly in that section of the street.

I told my friend that she needed to call someone to exorcise the house first and probably move out in ther future due to the poor feng shui existing in that part of the street. I also let her know that water could be running beneath the house which is disastrous.

I just wanted to share this experience with you.

In Asia a house of this characteristics would have been abandoned long ago. Very bad luck.

Cheers.

That is very weird. I never think about ghosts i would just think 'god damn noisy house, can't wait till i go home and get a good sleep'.

I got told a story the other day about someone thinking there was something wrong with their house. Guy went in (incidently the doctor from another thread i mentioned) and the feng shuai compass pointed to something... then he threw something at it and ran away? huang shu lang is the chinese name for the thing. Supposed to be invisible to many people. I dunno i'm sceptical but he said it happened and i've seen many things i've been sceptical come true infront of this bloke. Supposedly after that the house was ok. Don't know if the compass moved after the animal moved. Will have to delve into this further.

I dunno - an invisible monster that only special people can see and chase away sounds like a good oportunity to make money. But the doctor has been right many times before. 100% right? even after all i've seen i'm not 100% sure. I'll start training with him in a couple of weeks and let you know what the go is.

Do i believe in ghosts and haunted houses? I don't know, I don't disbelieve. I believe in spirits though. *shrug*

After these two episodes, I have realised about the following:

1. Ghosts are attracted to people with severe emotional blockages, hence they feed on their vulnerability. Kind of a vampire feeding on another vampire since humans with emotional issues feed on other humans as well.

2. Water rats seem to be very fond of extreme yin energy (ghost-related). I saw recently the female who lives in the house I described in a similar thread and she mentioned water rats were making a mess in her backyard, lol. She seems to accept the ghost living in her bedroom. She is going through a lot of shit and doesn't seem to have much luck in her life. I knew it was related to the presence of the ghost but I refrained to discuss this issue anymore with her.

Single (yin) females with no male (yang) presence in their households are naturally more vulnerable to ghosts (yin entities). And depressed single females with emotional issues are especially prone to such entities, and even possession. Throw in some bad feng shui too...and you're asking for some trouble. :wacko:

Also, in Asia, a house probably simply wouldn't have even been built there under those conditions.

Also, in Asia, a house probably simply wouldn't have even been built there under those conditions.

1 - A house in asia? They all live in cramped apartments on top of each other.

2 - Wouldn't have been built under these conditions? 99% of people wouldn't have a choice on how their house was built and no feng shuai would have been considered in building anything, just whack the building up in the cheapest possible manner. Although in china everyone is aware of feng shuai, very few people know how to practice it. However some people who believe in it will employ a fung shuai expert to re-arrange things in their house to be more harmonious. Only banks, big jewelry shops or big restaurants etc are the only things i see using feng shuai in china.

Namaste everyone.

OK, yes zoose is right about the Feng Shui thing. Only businesses care about it in most instances, sad but that's reality even the Forbidden City was built according to complex Feng Shui rules and the constellations structure.

An example of FS applied to a building, in this case a residential one located in Hong Kong (which is unusual in other parts of Asia):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mogbog/2177145557/

Very nice :) To attract the wisdom and courage of a dragon!

Anyway, in Taiwan for example a girlfriend of mine told me that some real estate businesses try to trick people by renting premises close to nearby cemeteries by building structures that block the view of the cemetery. In Asia, living or having a business near a cemetery is a clear recipe for misfortune in life.

About my friend, she refuses any help and I have given up. I stopped seeing her for that reason (amongst others), you can lead the horse to water...

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Namaste everyone.

OK, yes zoose is right about the Feng Shui thing. Only businesses care about it in most instances, sad but that's reality even the Forbidden City was built according to complex Feng Shui rules and the constellations structure.

An example of FS applied to a building, in this case a residential one located in Hong Kong (which is unusual in other parts of Asia):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mogbog/2177145557/

Very nice :) To attract the wisdom and courage of a dragon!

Anyway, in Taiwan for example a girlfriend of mine told me that some real estate businesses try to trick people by renting premises close to nearby cemeteries by building structures that block the view of the cemetery. In Asia, living or having a business near a cemetery is a clear recipe for misfortune in life.

About my friend, she refuses any help and I have given up. I stopped seeing her for that reason (amongst others), you can lead the horse to water...

Edited: typo.

could be the ghost keeping her prisoner

I read on a Feng Shui-related site that in Asia arches are avoided in building construction to avoid attracting demons.

I am adding as well some information I found in another Feng Shui page:

Ghosts are sometimes "stuck" in the building or in the land under it. Other times they are attached to an individual and follow the person from place to place -like my ex-friend in the Gold Coast; and interestingly she used to have a friend from the bikie subculture and hang out with them-. They may be humans who have passed on, and they may even be unaware that they are dead.

feng Shui professionals recommend a thorough "space clearing" in your home. This is a method of clearing out old lingering energy from your space. Part of the space clearing is an offering during which you can speak to the presence in your home, tell it of your concerns, and request that it move on. Occasionally, this is enough to end the phenomenon. For my space clearing instructions, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to AmeriChi Feng Shui, PO Box 983, Vestal, NY 13851-0983. Mark the outside envelope "Space Clearing Article."

If the entity persists, you must decide whether or not you can live with it. Rarely are such entities malevolent or harmful in any way. Most often, they are "lost souls" who cannot find their way to their next phase of existence, or are afraid to move on. The type of entities that repeatedly go through the same patterns (i.e. walking on the stairs) are usually totally unaware of the presence of others in the space.

If you cannot, or choose not, to coexist with your uninvited guest, you must involve the services of people who specialize in dealing with such entities. I do not mean an exorcist, but rather an organization specializing in "hauntings." They are sometimes able to intervene and persuade the entity to move on. Search the internet for "ghost hunters", "ghost Investigators" and "ghost researchers" in your area. You will find a variety of different organizations, some of which may be willing to try to help you out at no charge.

Sign in to follow this