Sign in to follow this  
Non

Celibacy = no boners either?

So I'm really planning on this celibacy thing for 100 days at least. So far I'm a week and a day into it. But this is the first time I've actually done it without stimulating anything whatsoever. I've gone 2 months without ejaculating but I never went without stimulation.

So now I'm thinking.. what are the consequences if I didn't have an erection for a very long time, what would happen?

Is the celibacy thing more effective? Or less effective? Does that make my penis more prone to shrink and shrivel up?

Lately I've also been having to do the 6th tibetan rite, as I figure there's no hope for me in the sexual arena so I thought I'd just give up and become asexual for a while, but I dont want my penis to shrink. perhaps this will make it shrink even more.

So your thoughts would be appreciated.

So I'm really planning on this celibacy thing for 100 days at least. So far I'm a week and a day into it. But this is the first time I've actually done it without stimulating anything whatsoever. I've gone 2 months without ejaculating but I never went without stimulation.

So now I'm thinking.. what are the consequences if I didn't have an erection for a very long time, what would happen?

Is the celibacy thing more effective? Or less effective? Does that make my penis more prone to shrink and shrivel up?

Lately I've also been having to do the 6th tibetan rite, as I figure there's no hope for me in the sexual arena so I thought I'd just give up and become asexual for a while, but I dont want my penis to shrink. perhaps this will make it shrink even more.

So your thoughts would be appreciated.

I would suggest that you keep your penis away from your computer for 100 days.

I think if you dont have an erection for a very long time, the penis can and will shrink.

I've also noticed my erections becoming more powerful. I've also noticed tingling sensations in the upper parts of my body, hands, etc. Like electricity. Today I stepped out the car and I felt a shock go down my leg and into the earth. Weird.

So yea...

But I also think that one could try at least to have erection once in a while as long as afterwards you transmute the jing into chi again.

I would suggest that you keep your penis away from your computer for 100 days.

oh trust me I think I'm actually going for the whole thing. I think the 6th tibetan rite will help me.

I'm not sure if I believe the claims of jing reservation or not, but I must say,"Don't forget to exercise!". Seriously, intensive exercise will help you be the "master of your domain". Since my gongfu training started a year ago, my common physical drive has cooled down, yet my attention to women has never been so fixed.

oh trust me I think I'm actually going for the whole thing. I think the 6th tibetan rite will help me.

Don't worry it will not shrink, you'll have at least an erection every night, you can check with a seal paper ring around your unaroused dick when you go to sleep. The 6th tibetan rite will help when you have a spontaneus or morning erection to suck back the blood from the dick.

Guest paul walter

I think if you dont have an erection for a very long time, the penis can and will shrink.

I've also noticed my erections becoming more powerful. I've also noticed tingling sensations in the upper parts of my body, hands, etc. Like electricity. Today I stepped out the car and I felt a shock go down my leg and into the earth. Weird.

So yea...

But I also think that one could try at least to have erection once in a while as long as afterwards you transmute the jing into chi again.

I wouldn't worry about any of these practice things until your mind is settled--no point whatsoever until the primary motivator is working properly, or you'll just drive yourself to distrasction. This is in all the texts and traditions, not to mention it being just plain common sense, so it's not just my opinion on the subject. You're just creating stress for yourself, like a christian ascetic. It's just another enforced morality like I think your veganism based on purity and being better than others is, no? I know you can't 'hear' what I'm saying Non, but since you treat yourself very badly and are not kind to yourself or others I have say it seems to be in your best interests not to start high stress/repression practices based on sublimation for moral reasons. Meeting people who you don't resent/desire is probably imperative right now or we could all be having conversations like the ones that have been going on in the last couple of weeks with you in another month or two (but maybe worse!). I'm not being mean to you I just know your personality and know you will never make the right choices for your happiness because of certain factors clouding your judgement. If you want any help on optimal vegan diet choices (which I think you seriously need to look into) or a homeopathic consult (I'll do it if you want-it's free :D )you know you can contact me. I wish I could help you more, but you must learn to help yourself. There is a lot of help 'out there', but your fear of taking risks is preventing you from asking (even though you think you have 'asked' on various threads). A lot of us older folks know what its like to be young (believe it or not :lol: )and in your horrible 'position' in life so make use of it if you can ever open up to it,ok. Here's hoping an end to your suffering.,.. Paul.

I get the erections around night without sexual stimulation or thought and in the morning sometimes.

Like Tao99 said, try and imagine that the penis is filled with energy, and breath the energy in from the penis into the LDT or up the spine if you can.

I wouldn't worry about any of these practice things until your mind is settled--no point whatsoever until the primary motivator is working properly, or you'll just drive yourself to distrasction. This is in all the texts and traditions, not to mention it being just plain common sense, so it's not just my opinion on the subject. You're just creating stress for yourself, like a christian ascetic. It's just another enforced morality like I think your veganism based on purity and being better than others is, no? I know you can't 'hear' what I'm saying Non, but since you treat yourself very badly and are not kind to yourself or others I have say it seems to be in your best interests not to start high stress/repression practices based on sublimation for moral reasons. Meeting people who you don't resent/desire is probably imperative right now or we could all be having conversations like the ones that have been going on in the last couple of weeks with you in another month or two (but maybe worse!). I'm not being mean to you I just know your personality and know you will never make the right choices for your happiness because of certain factors clouding your judgement. If you want any help on optimal vegan diet choices (which I think you seriously need to look into) or a homeopathic consult (I'll do it if you want-it's free :D )you know you can contact me. I wish I could help you more, but you must learn to help yourself. There is a lot of help 'out there', but your fear of taking risks is preventing you from asking (even though you think you have 'asked' on various threads). A lot of us older folks know what its like to be young (believe it or not :lol: )and in your horrible 'position' in life so make use of it if you can ever open up to it,ok. Here's hoping an end to your suffering.,.. Paul.

Well since it seems that PMs are not working could you suggest anything for a vegan diet lifestyle? regards

Thing is blasto's advice is really all you need.. Lol. Keep yourself away from that kinda've advertisement.. Aswell as indulging in alotta've stimulants.

Oh.. and imo its not real celibacy if your still thinking about it. Then last step is just keep your hands where people can see them =D

Thing is blasto's advice is really all you need.. Lol. Keep yourself away from that kinda've advertisement.. Aswell as indulging in alotta've stimulants.

Oh.. and imo its not real celibacy if your still thinking about it. Then last step is just keep your hands where people can see them =D

Yea well, my main goal is not even to just be celibate either but also to get power.

Yea well, my main goal is not even to just be celibate either but also to get power.

What I said has alot more to do with power then you think then.

I wouldn`t worry about this at all. If the penis does shrink because the sexual energy just turns itself of and the penis does not get its normal "stretching" through being filled with blood, all that will come back after a period once you return to normal mastrubation/sex patterns. And if they do not there are jelcking techniques that DO work and will make your penis at least 25% larger if you work at it for long enough so doN`t worry.

I am going for a long time without ejaculation now and with stimulation only ocasionaly because I have to do it to restore health, memory and sex drive and help me recover from burnout. OTehrwise I wouldn`t bother as I am in the camp that think it is not all that important as long as you practice well and that eventually multiples without coming more tahn a couple of times a month is a good sollution ONCE the energy can be integrated well.

Sign in to follow this