Sign in to follow this  
Son Goku

Crackling in the spine, aghori friend, and soaring bliss.

Hello everybody,

This energetic journey moving upward from the bottom of my spine, well, its almost all the way up to the brain. It has been moving upward, ever so slowly, for the past year; felt and heard as big crackles and pops inside my spine.

I'm greatly looking forward to see what happens when it hits the third eye.

My good friend has become the wife of an aghori master in India and lives there with him and there adopted children. i may go visit them and am happy to see what may happen with my budding condition, as a result of contact with this groups energy; I've never been to india and this group is said to be a tantric fast track... so exciting an idea, but i dont expect (or not expect) anything really.

i'd love to hear from everyone. especially "left path" people that like having fun and tuning the mind to the soaring bliss of it all

peace,

kamehameha

Sounds awesome. I started out right hand but then realized I had become a "chick magnet" through the electromagnetic energy activating the vagus nerve climax in females. And after I went 8 days on just half glass of water I realized consciousness is always already. So then I started eating meat and always smelling like shit and eating garlic to kill the shit smell and always having mutual climaxes with females at a distance while I was in full-lotus and having love with females and then drinking alcohol instead of garlic to kill the shit from meat, etc. Tantra.

Hello everybody,

This energetic journey moving upward from the bottom of my spine, well, its almost all the way up to the brain. It has been moving upward, ever so slowly, for the past year; felt and heard as big crackles and pops inside my spine.

My good friend has become the wife of an aghori master in India and lives there with him and there adopted children. i may go visit them and am happy to see what may happen with my budding condition, as a result of contact with this groups energy; I've never been to india and this group is said to be a tantric fast track... so exciting an idea, but i dont expect (or not expect) anything really.

i'd love to hear from everyone. especially "left path" people that like having fun and tuning the mind to the soaring bliss of it all

peace,

kamehameha

Hello everybody,

peace,

kamehameha

Sounds like Kundalini? Mind sharing what your current practice is?

Drew-

Nice to catch up with you again! (remember me? I'm also a full-lotus guy).

Haha, you've made the full shift left I see; last time I talked to you u still didn't drink alcohol and were using listerine. Even Chunyi strikes me as a little bit 'left', in that he is so open about sharing energy (I.e. everyone in the room is told to hug each other after cultivating), which is so nice compared to traditions and teachers who are so strict and don't encourage everyone to relax and let go.

Sounds like Kundalini? Mind sharing what your current practice is?

SK-

It sure does. I'll know for sure when it explodes..

My practice in the past has been a mash-up mess of being around Tibetan masters as a child, sitting full lotus Chan/Zen, a little shaolin Kung-fu , and some tantric sadhana with Daniel Odier. Last year I read JJ Semple's 2 books, and (after trying to reverse the breath as he prescribes) thats when I really started to feel the breath drawing something upward.

I'm excited for Drew, and anyone else who may be headed for a vast, profound rocket ride to big consciousness. Wow it would be great to see some of us really 'pop'..

Thats really cool about the aghori master. There really something.. Taking a glance at what/how they work towards there goal has opened alot up for me. There pretty great.

Where did we meet? Wait ...

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://mierdakosmika.net/%3Ftag%3Dpitagoras&ei=Y8xfS_fLPJCXtgeYzdn7Cw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CBAQ7gEwBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522son%2Bgoku%2522%2Bhempel%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DT9f

Drew-

Nice to catch up with you again! (remember me? I'm also a full-lotus guy).

Haha, you've made the full shift left I see; last time I talked to you u still didn't drink alcohol and were using listerine. Even Chunyi strikes me as a little bit 'left', in that he is so open about sharing energy (I.e. everyone in the room is told to hug each other after cultivating), which is so nice compared to traditions and teachers who are so strict and don't encourage everyone to relax and let go.

SK-

It sure does. I'll know for sure when it explodes..

My practice in the past has been a mash-up mess of being around Tibetan masters as a child, sitting full lotus Chan/Zen, a little shaolin Kung-fu , and some tantric sadhana with Daniel Odier. Last year I read JJ Semple's 2 books, and (after trying to reverse the breath as he prescribes) thats when I really started to feel the breath drawing something upward.

I'm excited for Drew, and anyone else who may be headed for a vast, profound rocket ride to big consciousness. Wow it would be great to see some of us really 'pop'..

Neichuan-

Yea, I'm looking forward to meeting them. I've always had the feeling that I'm an aghori type person. My friend has been recognized as some sort of great incarnation of this master's eternal wife. She is the first woman to be allowed into some special place too.

Wow Drew! I've never seen those awesome articles before. cOOL how that article is right under your interview , I love it. great website btw, that google translate is getting good.

I found you through taobums a couple years ago, and we used to have an email correspondence. I never bothered to tell you who I was here on taobums (I'm Son Goku here).

Yeah that was from a dude in Spain who just got back online recently -- as the top post on the link shows -- he did the interview with me and translated the whole thing himself - took him a few months!

Neichuan-

Yea, I'm looking forward to meeting them. I've always had the feeling that I'm an aghori type person. My friend has been recognized as some sort of great incarnation of this master's eternal wife. She is the first woman to be allowed into some special place too.

Wow Drew! I've never seen those awesome articles before. cOOL how that article is right under your interview , I love it. great website btw, that google translate is getting good.

I found you through taobums a couple years ago, and we used to have an email correspondence. I never bothered to tell you who I was here on taobums (I'm Son Goku here).

and some tantric sadhana with Daniel Odier.

Wow, what's he like in person? I really enjoyed his Tantric quest book.

Hello everybody,

peace,

kamehameha

With some major exceptions, it seems that we all have our unique patterns when meridians begin to open; it just depends on where the blockages have settled into our physical selves. Rising energy seemed effortless compared with descending energy, and I was told that this accounts for why so many westerners can overheat themselves. Getting the cooling current descending is critical.

I'm eager to hear about third eye openings. With Bruce Frantzis' dissolving "water" method, Ive been able to pulsate my brow at will. When this first happened, I was flooded with hallucinogenic imagery for several days, and my dream state, which is already spastic, became epic nightly ventures. I did notice a lessening of my libido for a while, and I ventured that this was because my baser energy was melding with higher energy, but I have no way of knowing this.

It's awfully difficult for me to quantify all this personal conjecture until I am evaluated by a chi kung instructor. I'm certain at this point that internal alchemy helps your natural talents to manifest. I've always been a text-book left-handed right-brainer with my head in the clouds, so to speak, so I'm awfully excited about crown chakra psychology and what it portends.

Yea Mal, Daniel Odier is cool. If you're in Europe its easy to link up with him by shelling out a couple bucks [danielodier.com] (a day at a weekend seminar isn't too much). I went on many of his retreats during the year I lived in Paris.

Blasto, this "dissolving water method" sounds interesting.

I wonder how many people on taobums have had a real K awakening, like a profound one that doesn't ever stop.

Feel free to share yours. I stopped practicing for a couple months just to see if the magnetic bliss in the middle of my brain would go away. Nope.

Yea Mal, Daniel Odier is cool. If you're in Europe its easy to link up with him by shelling out a couple bucks [danielodier.com] (a day at a weekend seminar isn't too much). I went on many of his retreats during the year I lived in Paris.

Blasto, this "dissolving water method" sounds interesting.

I wonder how many people on taobums have had a real K awakening, like a profound one that doesn't ever stop.

Feel free to share yours. I stopped practicing for a couple months just to see if the magnetic bliss in the middle of my brain would go away. Nope.

I'd like to know what that magnetic bliss is all about. I can pulsate at will, or should I say, spiral - according to Chia's particular visualization technique, which is awfully effective for me - but I'm still opening up to this daily unfolding.

Can I use third eye techniques to pick the winning mega millions lottery? :D

It's like this -- Chunyi Lin was part of a double-blind study for healing. So he was supposed to do a control -- and he was given people who needed his healing -- only he was supposed to pretend to heal them and not really give out energy. He could not do this very easily -- because when you are with a person physically then you read their energy which means you FEEL their energy and then to heal yourself of others' pain you then have to harmonize it within yourself and then emit it out of yourself -- and that's what heals other people.

So the whole Western paranormal research thing is just clueless because they are out of touch with the connection to feelings. So they want to do all sorts of random generators or odds of predicting cards, etc. but the paranormal energy is actually an extension of emotional energy connected to morality as spirituality.

So the greater your power the deeper in emptiness you have to go which means the less of "you" there is. It's like what Kurt Godel said about time travel -- he was presented with the paradox of killing your grandparents and then you can be born so how could you travel back to kill them. Godel said that if a person time travels they would not DESIRE to change their past.

Because what travels in time is not "you" but the impersonal consciousness itself AFTER the emotional desire for materialistic power is "emptied" out. So if you get what you want it's really not you that wanted it -- the process is impersonal and happens because it was the necessary emotional balance that needed to take place.

I'd like to know what that magnetic bliss is all about. I can pulsate at will, or should I say, spiral - according to Chia's particular visualization technique, which is awfully effective for me - but I'm still opening up to this daily unfolding.

Can I use third eye techniques to pick the winning mega millions lottery? :D

I haven't had a Gopi Krishna'esque Kundalini awakening yet.

I feel crackles and pops drawn up the spine through breathing.

Some people say that when this energy climbing my spine, finally hits the brain, then I will have it.

Edited by Son Goku

Sign in to follow this