Sign in to follow this  
宁

Akira Ishihara

Hi there,

Has anyone read the book?

Can I find small texts from this book on the internet?

L1

Little1, hi. I cant find the book that you are referring to.. do you have a link so I/we can find out about it?

Happy New Year, Little1. :)

ah, thankyou. so in the USA you can get a used copy of it for about $2. " a must for sexual dullards" ! okaaaay!

It does look interesting.. can it have anything in it that we dont know, is my first thought.

sounds arrogant, doesnt it.. revealing to myself that I somehow assume that I have 'done' exploring sexual energy work, that I 'know' the extent of it.

I wonder if that is possible. Is it a finite topic, do you think?

there are nine levels of healing love, and two have been taught extensively: basics and couples. i just knocked into level three recently, so i'm guess i'm looking for a way to validate my experiences... it's a bit what drew is describing... i heard those Japanese dudes know something, due to their keeping of the Ishimpo enciclopedia.... which they got from the Chinese way back btw.

Are the 'levels' in the books? I have done what is in the woman's book, what I could do, as a solo practitioner.

Level 3 is like Drew is describing - in the sense of people pointing their ass at you everywhere you go?

Or something else?!

the levels are not in the books... wait, there was one, i think it was taoist secrets of love, that had a brief description on what goes beyond the second layer... there are nine options regarding sex, we know only two, solo and dual. the next layers involve the upper bodies, and different types of exchange... energetic, emotional etc. drew reminded me of some of them with his description of the o at a d... it's not the same thing, but it can be compared to it...

i learn it in my country, i don't know if there is taught anywhere else, in fact this is what i'm looking for... other options and ways of learning it... the implications were devastating in my case. it blew me away, i'm still recovering eheh... which means not in the mood to share more, not yet... but it's interesting you asked, it's good to know that, to a person that took the level three course, the entire sex affair, so to speak, is much much more that we ever thought it is... i could add it's natural and nurturing...

i don't mean to tease, but since you asked and were interested, i thought i'd share my view for now... thanks, cat :)

Ok Little1. :)

If you ever want to share, I want to hear, ok?!

lots of love.

xxx

Ok cat, I hear you!

The sad think is, people don't know what they are missing...

I see alot of threads on masturbation, drugs, freaky stuff... what does tao has to do with any of these?!

If people could only knew... I remember a phrase :'physical movement (mechanics of the lovemaking) is but a pale shadow of the real action, the subtle movement. there is where all the miracle happens'...

It's just amazing how little we know about sex!

hugs

L1

Yes, I fully, utterly, completely agree with you.

I hope your heart is full and your being is soft, with the bliss you have experienced.

xxxxxxx

Sign in to follow this