Sign in to follow this  
center888

Lots of Phoenixes

Kunlun is a very simple practice, sit in a chair hold posture, hold breath and use intent, waterfall meditation but I heard there is more to Jennys art which she hasnt taught out.

Ape

Eva Wong Teaches a form of Red Pheonix and is a teacher in Colorado at Shambala. They advertise it as a high level practice. Any way whats the worst that could happen you spontaneously burst into flame and arise out of the ashes?

Doesn't sound like it's the same practice:

"Eva will also introduce the Red Phoenix Callisthenics System [...]"

http://www.shambhalamountain.org/programs/773

888 is a number of Chaos. It is one of Rage, War and Martial Prowess. But the center of it? Is probably hollow like bamboo...how much does bamboo cost today? Probably less than a Hamburger!

In some parts of the world Bamboo is a weed that is cut down and thrown away while in more cultured areas Bamboo is used as a construction material or for delight. I guess that Bamboo is useful because it grows straight and true and has a hollow core. Yes a hollow core which is very desirable because it is empty. And in the Game of Go a good way of making territory is by using Bamboo shoots. You also get to play with dragons and Bamboo is a really good way of stopping dragons. Overall and in conclusion bamboo is green strong and grows back once it gets harvested.

Why did I do that? Right becasue of Chaos.....

:)

I have seen different interpretations for this number and stumbled also once over chaos. Some people interpret it as a number of fortune, number of christ, all possibilies, wealth and so on.

Lots of possibilities to choose from.

this thread is funny since there's actually a very ancient TTB post completely and accurately detailing the red phoenix in its entirety, lol.

It seems with all the posts on TTB it is hard to find the right one. I have seen someone posting the same hint in an old thread but so far wasn't able to find the mentioned post with the complete description. Only complete Kunlun 1 descriptions. For RP there were mainly information pieces like - it is somewhat similar to third eye breathing - you don't take energy in from the outside just move it - no visualization only feeling the moving - move energie between two points in the head - activate third eye, center of head and top of head - and so on. Its like a small puzzle. :D

I would appreciate it if you could hint the direction for the post you were refering to.

Doesn't sound like it's the same practice:

"Eva will also introduce the Red Phoenix Callisthenics System [...]"

http://www.shambhalamountain.org/programs/773

:)

I have seen different interpretations for this number and stumbled also once over chaos. Some people interpret it as a number of fortune, number of christ, all possibilies, wealth and so on.

Lots of possibilities to choose from.

It seems with all the posts on TTB it is hard to find the right one. I have seen someone posting the same hint in an old thread but so far wasn't able to find the mentioned post with the complete description. Only complete Kunlun 1 descriptions. For RP there were mainly information pieces like - it is somewhat similar to third eye breathing - you don't take energy in from the outside just move it - no visualization only feeling the moving - move energie between two points in the head - activate third eye, center of head and top of head - and so on. Its like a small puzzle. :D

I would appreciate it if you could hint the direction for the post you were refering to.

There are multiple aspects to the practice. I also believe there is a legitimate reason why this isn't taught in the book (transmission is an important factor).

I wouldn't mess with the brain with mere guess work. Just go to a seminar.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Guest winpro07

piecing together practices that can be harmful to others in a public forum that will be available for many years is

very irresponsible.

• Like 1

piecing together practices that can be harmful to others in a public forum that will be available for many years is

very irresponsible.

Hi there, who teaches Red Phoenix meditation? I am practicing Kunlun level one from the book but it does not teach this meditation. I mailed the following trainers. Got back one reply but he does not teach this meditation. Is Kunlun 1 not very useful without Red Phoenix? Somewhere I read it involves meditating on a thin stream of energy entering the head and coming down? I dont want to practice without correct instruction though.

//--> This post has been edited by moderators because the private email addresses provided, which have been removed, may jeopardize someone's privacy.

<-- The Mod Squad -->

I don't think center888 is Steve. No I have not used any special moderator powers :lol: I'm actually still corresponding with enquiring.mind a bit after my last little "sharing episode" so I'm a bit gun shy about even looking behind the scenes as I don't think I did the right thing. I may have scared off an innocent bystander needlessly. If enquiring.mind is reading (they said they would keep reading) I do apologies.

And +1 to Steve, I bet he is happy :glare:, actually I bet he doesn't even care and we are just wasting our time.

Anyhow

center888 a really good friend of mine shared RP with me. I tried it for a while. I talked to Chris about it. I'm glad my friend shared it with me, but you do not want to learn this practice like this. Even just writing about it I can feel it, I have some KAP grid exercises that I use to stop that.

There is a lot in kunlun 1, more than most people will ever need. Secret stuff is super annoying........ but just trust that they know what they are doing. A long time ago (last millennium :lol:) I read that moving energy in the brain was dangerous. I knew that, and now I think I know why they wrote it, I totally agree.

very irresponsible.

I respect your opinion in this matter but don't agree currently. Nevertheless maybe I will remove some parts later. I haven't decided yet.

Hi there, who teaches Red Phoenix meditation? I am practicing Kunlun level one from the book but it does not teach this meditation. I mailed the following trainers. Got back one reply but he does not teach this meditation. Is Kunlun 1 not very useful without Red Phoenix? Somewhere I read it involves meditating on a thin stream of energy entering the head and coming down? I dont want to practice without correct instruction though.

http://www.kunlunbliss.com/teachers.html

http://www.primordialalchemist.com/facilitator.html

You can ask them if they teach RP.

I can't comment if Red Phoenix is needed but this is what someone posted:

Kunlun opens the energy

Red Phoenix directs the energy

Red Dragon amplifies the energy

center888 a really good friend of mine shared RP with me. I tried it for a while. I talked to Chris about it. I'm glad my friend shared it with me, but you do not want to learn this practice like this. Even just writing about it I can feel it, I have some KAP grid exercises that I use to stop that.

So what do you think would have been different with a transmission?

I have seen some posts from people with transmission of the kind: to strong for me - i will not continue until a longer period of kunlun basics - hard to think clearly with it running - shouldn't be taught in the beginning - its advancing to fast/running on its own - and so on.

Sounds for me similar.

Guest winpro07

Persons who advise on this subject without true understanding bear the responsibility of outcome in the lives of any affected, even incidental outcome from years gone by on this forum.

The repercussion are grave.. How much karma are you willing to rack up?

You have the option of posting your findings on line, or not.

It is better to gain subtlety by acquiesce than to force energy without understanding and burn your self.

If you are reading about this for the first time please be careful

Edited by winpro07

Not in my reality.

1. I never claimed to post an instruction or teaching anything or that anyone has teached me this. So no one can claim I was teaching or have instructed them wrongly.

2. The information I posted is already available in public. If I was able to find it everyone will be able to find it with a little bit of time.

Guest winpro07

I don't think center888 is Steve. No I have not used any special moderator powers :lol:

center888,

Is your name Aaron?

Edited by winpro07

Is your name Aaron?

First Steve now Aaron? :D

I'm pretty sure we have never meet in real life and most probably not in another taoist forum. This is also the first account that I use to discusse more or less actively on TTB.

So I would be extremely surprised if you would be able to guess my name.

And no my name is neither Steve nor Aaron but I know of at least one Aaron if this helps. ;)

Guest winpro07
:ninja: Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07
:ph34r: Edited by winpro07

Yes, it does help very much.

Mal stated you and he are very good friends.

I doubt he would say this unless you had actually met

Both Mal and the Aaron who contacted me via IM are from Australia.

Is it fair to assume that you all know each other?

I doubt you gave RP to Mal over the internet or phone..

If you did, this is very bad.

The IM's:

" No, Red Phoenix is not in the new book. I leant it via a written description given to me.

Without the transmission is it advisable to practice RP? "

"I am sure that the person who gave it to me had a high understanding. Unfortunately though I have no way to contact this person, in fact -- I did not even know them.

If one practiced it sincerely and respectfully in a lighthearted manner, do you believe it still may be harmful? If yes, is it worth the risks involved? "

Who did Aaron learn from?

I haven't seen him posting this and I'm quiet sure he didn't as I don't know him any better than you.

Mal, no offense but are you posting already around we are friends? You shouldn't do this in such an early and critical phase. ;)

Hehe, sorry I'm just joking around so cut the last two sentence.

I'm from Europe so no we don't know each other.

The Aaron I was refering to is around 14 year old and it was just a person I know with the name Aaron - no connection to Kunlun. That's why i placed the smiley there.

it appears that a lack of punctuation caused some information to be misconstrued. a dash would have alleviated that ;)

Mal, no offense but are you posting already around we are friends? You shouldn't do this in such an early and critical phase. ;)

Hehe, sorry I'm just joking around so cut the last two sentence.

:lol: Yes, we hardly know each other and now they have us getting Married ROFL.

I guess I need to work on my punuation and grammer

center888 a really good friend of mine shared RP with me.

I'll try again.

Dear Center888,

A really good friend of mine (not you) shared the RP method with me.

p.s. I do have people I would classify as really good friends that I have only met on the internet :)

Sign in to follow this