Sign in to follow this  
center888

Lots of Phoenixes

Well my original intend was to send one of the members a pm for this but I got with every try an error message so I will post it here.

As I'm currently not able to attend to a seminar where one teaches Red Phoenix I was reading over the last months most Kunlun/RP related posts on TTB and some other sources to get an idea about RP.

What I have reconstructed from this so far is:

One part seems to be a mudra:

Right hand in front of the chest(facing to the left side) and the left hand below the navel (facing upward). The middle finger from both hands touches the related thumb.

I think you have to place also the tongue up behind the front teeth. There seems to be also a concentration/energy part in it around the head area which so far I haven't decided from the different information pieces what it is.

The close down seems to be left hand placed on dantian and right hand placed on the left.

Could anyone deny or confirm for me if what I have reconstructed so far is correct or even close to RP as I will try next to figure out the rest and it would help to know if the basis is correct.

Sorry man, we've been asked not to share rp except in person by someone trained to do the transmission...

Sorry man, we've been asked not to share rp except in person by someone trained to do the transmission...

I haven't asked directly for a sharing of rp. All I asked for was a yes or no concerning the last line.

Guest winpro07

I haven't asked directly for a sharing of rp. All I asked for was a yes or no concerning the last line.

Big no-no..

You asked for more than the last line.

"Could anyone deny or confirm for me if what I have reconstructed so far is correct or even close to RP as I will try next to figure out the rest and it would help to know if the basis is correct."

You are starting to smell like steve.

Please have some propriety. you have been IM-ing on the forum seeking RP in it's entirety.

Big no-no..

You asked for more than the last line.

"Could anyone deny or confirm for me if what I have reconstructed so far is correct or even close to RP as I will try next to figure out the rest and it would help to know if the basis is correct."

You are starting to smell like steve.

Please have some propriety. you have been IM-ing on the forum seeking RP in it's entirety.

What are you talking about?

My "I will try next to figure out the rest" wasn't implying I will pm anyone or ask here around. Please don't interpret into my text something who isn't there...

And who did I "IM'ing" about this? As I wrote there was one message i tried to send two times to one person today but got both times an error and the text was the same as I have posted here. The same yes no question was in the messag, not more and not less.

I PM'd you, center888. Don't know if you got it.

Basically, I said that what you have so far isn't accurate. It will be impossible to figure it out on your own.

If someone who isn't a facilitator gives you their version of the instruction, it could very well be dangerous. I've heard that in the past, people in other systems have actually died or gotten seriously hurt by practicing improperly. It is easy to practice red phoenix improperly.

I PM'd you, center888. Don't know if you got it.

Basically, I said that what you have so far isn't accurate. It will be impossible to figure it out on your own.

If someone who isn't a facilitator gives you their version of the instruction, it could very well be dangerous. I've heard that in the past, people in other systems have actually died or gotten seriously hurt by practicing improperly. It is easy to practice red phoenix improperly.

Yes I got it just a moment ago.

Thanks for the answer.

It's not what a person told/wrote to me, all what I have posted above was from freely available resources and a little bit interpretation.

I had also something like a vision from what I thought is the last part (the one where I wrote that I haven't decided yet). But as you wrote if not even the basis is accurate I will have to reconsider the next days if I'm onto something different than RP that is worth to experiment with or not.

Maybe I will see in some years when the time is right a facilitator, I don't know.

So again thanks for the answer, I think this should be enough for me to research/experiment again on my own.

matchplay_103107_FRESH.jpg

They say you can tell a child as often as you wan't "the plate is hot and you will burn your hands" but still they won't learn it until they have experienced it once.

I guess for the matchbox the only question would be if the child burns only himself or the complete house down. ;)

I know some/most will think this is stupid but for me it can from time to time be helpfull to fall until I have learned something or got it my way...

http://www.kunlunbliss.com/seminars.html

then go learn it the right way, bro :) better to have uncle kan show you how to build a fire and use matches properly as opposed to accidentally burning your house down!

Not sure about this but in the description of the last seminar and the new ones they haven't mentioned RP.

There are two reasons why I haven't been on a seminar so far. First I'm a little bit short on money but this "problem" would be only a question of time as after one or two years there would probably be enough for a seminar. The other problem is the transmission. I don't like it if someone teaches you only after you allow them to zap you. Even after finding an faciliatior whom I would fully trust (if this is even possible without knowing someon personally for some time) it would give me a hard time to allow this. <_<

That makes a lot of sense to me. You are wise to trust your instincts, and not go ahead with something that feels wrong. :)

The stars must of aligned just right for my ass then to learn. hahahaha. (ya I know that sounds pompous, I feel very privileged and lucky for real though)

But ya man, follow your gut; if it doesn't feel right to you look for another school/linage. There are more than one ways of learning Nei Kung, and more than one type that's for sure.

Do some soul searching and your answers will most definitely come to you.

Guest winpro07

If it smells like a rat..?

You did PM people seeking RP. Th forum is giving error messages and still sending. You have lied may time so far. The messge you sent was yesterday, not today steve

What are you talking about?

My "I will try next to figure out the rest" wasn't implying I will pm anyone or ask here around. Please don't interpret into my text something who isn't there...

And who did I "IM'ing" about this? As I wrote there was one message i tried to send two times to one person today but got both times an error and the text was the same as I have posted here. The same yes no question was in the messag, not more and not less.

You did PM people seeking RP. Th forum is giving error messages and still sending. You have lied may time so far. The messge you sent was yesterday, not today steve

I haven't sen't the message to you so even if it got through why are you posting as if you know anything about it?

Yes I have sent the message yesterday and also I have created the thread yesterday. At least in my timezone it was yesterday for both.

Is this a witch hunt? :blink:

I haven't sen't the message to you so even if it got through why are you posting as if you know anything about it?

Yes I have sent the message yesterday and also I have created the thread yesterday. At least in my timezone it was yesterday for both.

Is this a witch hunt? :blink:

you are asking for things in a most inappropriate manner!

Guest winpro07

Can you explain why it was in a inappropriate manner?

You are hunting on line with false intent and identity for something that you know to be secret.

You have no propriety and do not deserve trust.

How about some back ground here, who are you?

Edited by winpro07

Eva Wong Teaches a form of Red Pheonix and is a teacher in Colorado at Shambala. They advertise it as a high level practice. Any way whats the worst that could happen you spontaneously burst into flame and arise out of the ashes?

888 is a number of Chaos. It is one of Rage, War and Martial Prowess. But the center of it? Is probably hollow like bamboo...how much does bamboo cost today? Probably less than a Hamburger!

In some parts of the world Bamboo is a weed that is cut down and thrown away while in more cultured areas Bamboo is used as a construction material or for delight. I guess that Bamboo is useful because it grows straight and true and has a hollow core. Yes a hollow core which is very desirable because it is empty. And in the Game of Go a good way of making territory is by using Bamboo shoots. You also get to play with dragons and Bamboo is a really good way of stopping dragons. Overall and in conclusion bamboo is green strong and grows back once it gets harvested.

Why did I do that? Right becasue of Chaos.....

this thread is funny since there's actually a very ancient TTB post completely and accurately detailing the red phoenix in its entirety, lol.

this thread is funny since there's actually a very ancient TTB post completely and accurately detailing the red phoenix in its entirety, lol.

So what? I could tell you the Red Dragon Circulation too but it would not work without the 'transmission'. The instruction from a KL facilitator enables you to do it and do it safely. Don't bother otherwise.

There is a group of facilitators in Los Angeles that are excellent and meet on Mon. evenings. Cost 50.00 to receive the transmission.

ralis

There is a group of facilitators in Los Angeles that are excellent and meet on Mon. evenings. Cost 50.00 to receive the transmission.

ralis

Interesting - nothing works with out the transmission - and now a limited time offer, for only $50.... very interesting indeed.

Sign in to follow this