Non

free kunlun teachings?

I'd like to familiarize myself with kunlun, and especially the standing posture that everyone's been raving about lately.

I've seen that there is said to be free teachings floating around but I'd like to ask, where? I have not been able to find them.

Regards

Guest winpro07

I'd like to familiarize myself with kunlun, and especially the standing posture that everyone's been raving about lately.

I've seen that there is said to be free teachings floating around but I'd like to ask, where? I have not been able to find them.

Regards

someone raved about a standing posture?

someone raved about a standing posture?

well I heard of spontaneous bouncing on the feet or something.

Kunlun Level 1,2 and 3.

This edition, unlike the original book, also has

five elements

I Jong

traveling hands

golden flower

red sun.

(page 6 on the preview :) )

Kunlun Level 1,2 and 3.

This edition, unlike the original book, also has

five elements

I Jong

traveling hands

golden flower

red sun.

(page 6 on the preview :) )

When I come to Aussy in 2011, we should totally train together. I'll be learning as much as I can while I'm in LA here getting my passport/visa etc, but I'm planning on traveling soon, and Australia is on my "go here now" list.

This picture is about as free a teaching as you will get: Sitting Posture

I'm waiting on my book still.

If u ordered with LuLu i recommend you call regularly and pester them.

They didn't do anything for 3 weeks until i haulered to ask them if the elves had finished printing it or if the turtle they sent to deliver it got lost in the bermuda triangle, or if it was more likely intercepted by Klingons during hypospeed. :rolleyes:

Edited by effilang

They didn't do anything for 3 weeks until i haulered to ask them if the elves had finished printing it or if the turtle they sent to deliver it got lost in the bermuda triangle, or if it was more likely intercepted by Klingons during hypospeed. :rolleyes:

My friend ordered the book from them and it was shipped couple days later.. even got a Fedex tracking # too. you must have bad luck!

When I come to Aussy in 2011, we should totally train together.

Hell yes. There are a few bum's down under, we really should have a gathering one day but we are rather spread out :)

If you do come to Queensland I'm in Townsville.

Mantra posted once about the long shipping duration and from what he wrote lulu hasn't any of the books in stock as they(mantra) produce them by themself depending on orders.

Edited by center888

heh, that sitting posture looks like a standing posture in level 1 spring forest qigong.

but of course standing is more powerful I believe.

heh, that sitting posture looks like a standing posture in level 1 spring forest qigong.

From what I understand doing Kunlun standing is not encouraged- you don't want to put yourself in a position in which you might hurt yourself.

Guest sykkelpump

the posture is similar yes.i have mentioned that before but nobody seemed to agree.it is even more similar to the last posture in falun gong which can be done sitting instead of full/half lotus.then the only difference is not on the toes.

From what I understand doing Kunlun standing is not encouraged- you don't want to put yourself in a position in which you might hurt yourself.

afaiu, its just easier to do the 'letting go' bit while sitting. nothing wrong with doing kl standing.