lightminefire

how to gather yin chi

It is in the body but is more like the undergirding that supports so to cultivate the normal psychlogixal mexhnusms associated w heat vibration etc are exsausyed first bypassed second it is easiest after you have induced shaking w gung not shake and callit gung but shake your quiver. Menthol breath. This is the layerto cultivate when you areade aware of it by your actions it us difficult to cultivate something if you have not felt it before you can work up to it or you can spontaneously exp it a good teachercn induce it, feel.

When you cultivate both aides yi shen temper extreames command lightly heavy thinngs

when I have exp it best the blockages are all gone, a steady hum abounds, work is the hum, gung, yi mind manifest anything in the body you can think of like dream state so then this is reversed, then instead of feeling sweat when you work you feel a cool heat, but it only seems to happen after a maintained segment of practice in which you have the chance to experience mind without the effort that is normally involved with both thought and action

more

Thanks for this, I guess I can see now why many people have not experienced it. They need to let go of the desire to control! ^^

Hi Spectrum,

I really like to understand this concept. I understand that you have many good points to offer.

Could you please take your time (if needed) to make those important points a little bit clearer?

Many regards,

Your Tao Buddy

Ground control to major Tom keep moving your eyes

jing chi shen guts go and gusto

if I only have brief moments to look here at ttb I get impressions I am thankful there is a group to even express any of the Taoist style teachigs that I have been wxposed to since crossing paths w many interesting characters in the story if life;

what does gung Fu hvw to so with everything

the basic conversions from jing to shen are practical and the basis of the first rules of chi cultivation adjusting what u eat how you breath and move.

observance of basic cycles reveals yin and yang energies cold hot learning to practice passive and active meditations are par for the foundation work course

breathing work will reveal basic signs sighnposts and teachers point the way if u are lucky u discover your natural talents, get in the habit of being inspired by nothing when subtle sensations arrise instead of grasping for what you've never felt anyhow let go more it doesn't matter you didn't dream it up after the pain stops the shake the nerve the mind the thought is it possible that yur pain is a thought? That is the esoteric part of this type of internal conflict resolution it is truly a conscious dissolution solution process.

Compass center directions

the work that changes shape over the course of a hundred days is sufficiant for openein the gate passes having resources to draw upon are important seeds nurtured planted tended

Mint chic chip ice cream

if I gotta write it down itihht might was well enough to dhare

The fruit of labor being e perienced only upon the plane of theindividual yet e perienced in waves of the spectrum upon every physical z

Edited duble postM

yin specific

observe heat until it passes sometimes shake then yin supports from ynderneith

Absolute stillness in motion beyond vibration of heat

must support expansion of chi floe freqency w balancing chi flow tuning Luke tai chi must consider sleep meditation dreamscape opportunities forcamazing expantion one third of life

action speaks silently quiet accomplishment

movement to still ness practice

fullspeed to instantaneous stop

simple things don't force Less is more no forcing mco seek auto inductions from natural Source s

When the lense of the mind is polished the attention is simply reallighned to the work at hand.

progressive process of changing transitions speeds from super duper slow motion to flinch reflex

Changing from positions very slowly over the course of manyinutes delvdlops an awareness of pathways impossible to feel without invigorating theeridians

action from the center yi leads chi sung mental detachment from percieved outcome physcial readiness is psychological readiness imagination is power of control

yi mind all around fractal chaotic organic frields we barely understand using conceptual language but I feel that cucumber in my guts adding to the alkalinity of my being

Ever I sink entirely through the menth it's thru the looking glass down the rabbit whole those who go o guess to suggest you pipe up now as I cloud rolling these guys along the course of evenet as they befell but I havnt felt a fellingnif falling inn quite a spell

times are a changing though the edges melted away by the cooling breath of the morning mysts dewing song whistling through nose throught and lung

Edited by Spectrum

The pass opens when you draw the bow long

long breathing lengthen and slow moventa alighment is the assignment the boy searches out the bear

Point meditation elongate and allow transition spaces to flow without inhibition inhale turning exhale the relaxTion and effort of the breathing apparatus alone enough to support the fibralbands of nerves transmitting consciousness gung will open the pores w heat first it seems then the cooling waters after the adaption opening an closing evolves for example in the past ejaculatn meant feeling drained but after continuing to fire the furnace and dan town breath i now never feel drained rather I feel still quiet I use the energy of the moment differntly being a part instead of away from where I want to be it is the law of attraction and diminishing returns at the moment I let go and breath it rushes in cool and healing a cryogenic soul massage the slower you go the sync kinks smooth trepidation waters

If you consider every moment an impression on the film of your soul how many prints can you put on the same film? Taichi moves your reel forward chigung gives you a good lasting impression last but not least thisismovimg water and charging you capitors to cycle the normally dormant charge through your meridians which are eqivilant to flying a wire thru an electrostaticcly charged cloud movement and stillness tune and stengthen the natural circuitboardz of the body transmission repeograma yi by letting go of false again and again being guiding finding a way stumbling into it but always somehow finding that quiet place to reflect upon your impressions and also allow the reel of your soul move on to the next movements .

lasting moments

breath long still and quiet and listen to the wind blowing through te" landscape

Some say that yang qi is like light or electricity and yin qi like gravity or magnetism.

Very good Vortex! Bob Lazar who worked at area 51 and on so-called ufos talked at length about gravity's power and the ability of these crafts to use its force for propusion. To levitate John Chang said you need the yin force as well. Yang isn't strong enough. Natural forces are something else eh?

Edited by enouch

Very good Vortex! Bob Lazar who worked at area 51 and on so-called ufos talked at length about gravity's power and the ability of these crafts to use its force for propusion. To levitate John Chang said you need the yin force as well. Yang isn't strong enough. Natural forces are something else eh?

Correct me if im wrong but just like you said gravity can be used for propulsion in a sense.. So it nots so much that yang or yin is stronger/weaker.. But rather different uses.

just saying.

Correct me if im wrong but just like you said gravity can be used for propulsion in a sense.. So it nots so much that yang or yin is stronger/weaker.. But rather different uses.

just saying.

Just what John said yang isn't strong enough to levitate[he could be wrong]most sytems are based in yang only. This is revealed by older posts from members.No secret data.

Just what John said yang isn't strong enough to levitate[he could be wrong]most sytems are based in yang only. This is revealed by older posts from members.No secret data.

Or this might have been translation error (if the info is from Kosta Danaos' books). Nothing sure in this case.

notes on cultivating yin

law of diminishing return

early morning quiet

mists vapors condenst

cave behind waterfall

vortex brings some good things to the table:

sliding into home somewhere between gravity and light i spoke w/ Rob Moses last week; after Caradines mysterious death he's gone underground w/ the Phi Ideas; I'm not sure what the circumstances are; he's heating up a piece of clear 1" dia acrylic and then doing his fu allowing it to bend shape and elongate while he chuans out.

the result is something akin to the original 6:0.618 ratio'd body measuring sticks he was making, but with something impressed into the curves I can' quite put my finger quickly enough upon before it slips away; turns around, flips over, or transforms dimensional physics in some other seemingly minor manor.

Or this might have been translation error (if the info is from Kosta Danaos' books). Nothing sure in this case.

Not from a book.

yang alike photons

yin alike gravitons

like it's not possible to sit on a light-beam it's not possible to levitate only with yang.

Edited by Kronos

I always wonder how one would gather yin chi.

Well, that is a very broad question. According to Taoism, yin~yang encompass the whole universe. Is there a specific situation that you are trying to address so that we could talk more specifically? Otherwise, lots of variety and it's all good. :)

Would you store in hui yin?

Hui yin is scrotum???

Ren-1 hui yin is an acupoint on the perineum, half way between the genitals and anus. Very important point as a number of major vessels converge there.

- Trunk

I dont know how to create a link for you .. but if you google 'how do you feel yin chi?' you will find a link to a thread here, which has some info about yin chi to add to your thread. :)

(Sorry for being a technical failure on this one.)

Best yin chi assimilation I ever experienced was living many years in harmony with a girl who had the same take on Tao...just ramblin'

• Like 1

Also I should add John Lear said the sun is not exactly what we think it is but has a magnetic sphere.This may help us to futher understand the nature of qi.The inventor of Coral Castle mentioned the astronomy books of the earth have it wrong and I have deduced the secrets that the ancients knew.Chunny Lynn also calls chi the magnetic field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9U1cP68eU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrljSjQqArU&feature=related

good thread :D

orbit.jpg

The Hui Yin isn't the scrotum, it is the Perineum.

The testicles biologically have a lower temperature than the rest of the body so i assume they contain cool Yin Qi.

The cool Yin Qi can be cooked to heat in the Lower Dan Tien and circulated up the spine as hot Yang Qi.

The Yin Qi can also be drawn up from the testicles through the perineum up the spine before being cooked/heated.

I assume that a Yin environment and Yin interactions will all contribute to more Yin.
Meditating outside, keep contact with the ground, be around water.

Also there are some cautions regarding sitting directly on the earth with the Hui Yin ie: lotus, such that the raw Yin Qin may be hard to process without first being filtered, regulated by the legs yin meridians.

I would advise standing meditation with the feet rooted for the first 100 days to help condition the body's receptiveness to increased Yin Qi through the feet and meeting at the Perineum before doing meditation on the bare earth with the Hui Yin touching the ground.

It may not yield any negative results, in fact it may be beneficial, but i have learned the hard way that the Perineum is a very delicate point in the body, both physically and energetically and is best conditioned gradually.

Many advise to practice outside to build Yin Qi.

What i have yet to understand is the points at which Yin Qi/Jing convert to Yang Qi/Jing. Does Yang Qi flow in a Yin Meridian or is it converted at a certain center first before branching into a Yin meridian and vice-versa. I am curious happy.gif

Can someone elaborate on how Yin/Yang Qi is converted at certain energy points before branching off into an opposite Yin/Yang meridian, or do Yin and Yang flow in each other's meridians regardless of their polar designation?

• Like 1