Encephalon

Masturbation and Carburator repair

I'm confused. I dunno if this is related to Taoism or not, but my masturbation is not what it used to be since I put the Holley four-barrel on the old ladie's 383. I think it has to do with the electronic choke conversion kit. I start thinkin' about stuff - ya know - sex and all - and before you know it I'm trying to imagine if I should just cough up the extra for the chrome fuel line or let ride as is. She's sucking down lot's of fuel these days... maybe I should get one of them Smart Cars? Please help.

Definitely, get one of those smart cars - how delightful for your sweet ride to have a personality and conversational skills!

And don't worry. There are many car lovers out there -

Man admits having sex with 1,000 cars

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2000899/Man-admits-having-sex-with-1000-cars.html

A man who claims to have had sex with 1,000 cars has defended his "romantic" feelings towards vehicles.

Edward Smith, who lives with his current "girlfriend" – a white Volkswagen Beetle named Vanilla, insisted that he was not "sick" and had no desire to change his ways.

"I appreciate beauty and I go a little bit beyond appreciating the beauty of a car only to the point of what I feel is an expression of love," he said.

car404_672768c.jpg

Edited by Tao99

I woke up after cuddling with a crow on my shoulder in my dream. Too weird. So I'm thinking why was I getting down with a crow? Then I remembered watching Homer Simpson get down with a pig last night and then I remembered thinking highly of Edgar Allen Poe who has the Raven as his most famous poem. Then I remembered all the crows around my house -- two at the feeder this morning. Ah the love of it all.

I'm confused. I dunno if this is related to Taoism or not, but my masturbation is not what it used to be since I put the Holley four-barrel on the old ladie's 383. I think it has to do with the electronic choke conversion kit. I start thinkin' about stuff - ya know - sex and all - and before you know it I'm trying to imagine if I should just cough up the extra for the chrome fuel line or let ride as is. She's sucking down lot's of fuel these days... maybe I should get one of them Smart Cars? Please help.

I suggest you get a copy of 'Zen and the Art of Masturbation Maintenance'.

Give Non back his crack rocks. :glare:

:o

if your toilet looks like that I want to hear it flush

:D

Well, me too Mal, but since I lost the 'central flushing' key fob it's been almost impossible. I think I need a technician to come and attach his laptop to it.

I honestly preferred my old Ford Fiesta 1.1 bog to this new fangled Maclaren state 'o the art crapper.