Stigweard

Taoism Internal Alchemy and Health Seminar by Master Wang Liping

$3,500 per person, ouch!

May I ask what makes attending it worth $3,500? I can see it's 9 days long, but that's still over $350 a day.

EDIT: Costs ~$150 for a 5 star hotel, so if you're in a 5 star hotel I guess it's more reasonable

Edited by That Guy

Are you going to go Stig?

We will see, if providence moves in my direction, which it tends to do, then I may well go. Nothing confirmed yet though.

It would be great if one of us bums went though. :)

This is a spoofed ID and not the real Nik Hatzakis

This member has been banned

-Mod Squad-

Myself or a Brother student will be attending. Pictures - Techniques and Details of the event will be posted here.

Myself or a Brother student will be attending. Pictures - Techniques and Details of the event will be posted here.

Awesome !!! We expect a full expose ;):D

Pictures - Techniques and Details of the event will be posted here.

Hello Niko,

while I am the first when it's time for sharing I don't think WLP or the organizers would be happy with this kind of 'generosity'.

And rightly so, in my opinion, as info gathered on a first seminar by a beginner can easily be misunderstood and this sharing - while positive in intents - can get negative results.

But again, I don't speak for the group and they might have a different idea ...

YM

I think he can and should post his experiences with it all! He is paying big money to go there, I think he is old enough to make his own decisions in life.

If it was so secretive whatever WLP woulnt hold the seminar...

You dont have to give full details but experiences and his training what and how he thought how it works he should tell without any guilt!!!

Spirit Ape

Hello Niko,

while I am the first when it's time for sharing I don't think WLP or the organizers would be happy with this kind of 'generosity'.

And rightly so, in my opinion, as info gathered on a first seminar by a beginner can easily be misunderstood and this sharing - while positive in intents - can get negative results.

But again, I don't speak for the group and they might have a different idea ...

YM

I hear what you say loud and clear, and I agree that the specific methods / techniques shouldn't be shared openly. I am sure a middle ground could be found where we get a good feel of the event.

:D

Paying 3500$ to be one out of 260 people for some days - without any real preconditions for the attendees in connection with the system - even if they have more than a hand full of assistant teachers who exclusively are for the peoples there I'm not getting the impression of a highly complex rocket science where a teacher has to correct you every other moment. At least it seems they don't think that it is one.

Of course this is only the impression I get from the event description.

Edited by center888

Let me give you guys some simple advice here. If you are interested in Longmen Pai (and most of the Chinese neidan systems in general), you better start practicing sitting in lotus. I don't think there's much avoiding it. Because from what I can tell so far, that's the basic foundation for most of them and you won't get very far otherwise. And if you can't stand "mind-numbingly" sitting still (at least just cross-legged) for long periods of time, then you're probably not going to hack it here.

I'm not saying there couldn't be workarounds or loopholes, but if you're a healthy adult, it will probably be your most efficient way. As the Chinese say, you have to eat bitter to taste sweet...

In fact, even Kunlun Level 3...is also done while sitting in lotus. So, this "torturous" pose may be harder to "escape" than many might think! :lol:

Well, at least I'm sure drewhempel would probably kick ass in this...like a duck to water, lol!

Edited by vortex