Sign in to follow this  
Lozen

Xango

Well I pissed off a distributor by posting these links... anybody have any experience with this stuff?

http://www.cancerdecisions.com/050904_page.html

http://www.cancerdecisions.com/051604_page.html

No, but I completely agree. It's taken me some time to wisen up, but the general marketing tactic is to take a grain of truth (e.g. Noni can increase nitric oxide, or Fiji water has more silica than other water) and make it seem special, then extrapolate an unsupported health claim (more white blood cells means you can fight cancer) then charge ridiculous amounts of money while at the same time claiming your competitors don't know how to make it right. That's the basic marketing formula. I've fallen for it myself, spending 30 bucks for noni juice. I noticed a pound of frozen noni pulp in my local asian market selling for a buck.

We need to educate people on how best to evaluate these claims. For example, a test in a petri dish doesn't mean the same for a human body, etc. Stuff that seems obvious to people who are interested in these things, but can really mislead those desparate for a cure.

Good for you for posting it.

T

hey,

In another thread, a while back that cameron started i believe, "tao in a bottle", or something like that Karen suggested using gojo beans as an alternative to mangosteen juice. I'd have to agree.

I ordered a case of the Xango and it is yummmmy but i'd rather sip on a 30 dollar bottle of old vine zinfindel. now that's worth 30 bucks. chicks dig it too.

Funny how when you go to order the xango there is far more info on distributing than purchacing the product. as for the healing properties i can only assume all that natural juice is very good for you but there certainly are more economical ways to get them, leaving extra $ for deeper healing or more decadant endevors.

qi

:-)

Sign in to follow this