Sign in to follow this  
Non

a similar qigong exercise to this?

My kung fu school teaches "authentic" Hua Shan Pai Do Ga Qigong.

There's this one move that my si hing was talking about whereby you breathe in and push the breath into certain spots of the body as chi, or converting it into chi. by the end of the exercise when you have to breathe out you find out there is nothing to breathe out.. which confirms that it actually converted into chi. he said that after learning this exercise in one night, the next day a persistent shoulder pain he had from an accident went away and never returned again.

Is there any similar exercise like this? Perhaps it is a type of neigong? Is there anything similar to this in another discipline?

He's had a strange experience also with Iron palm which is quite weird. He had done an iron palm qigong exercise which sends energy into the palms, and one time, perhaps from incorrect form, his left hand was buzzing with energy and it was really intense. He was in a car in the backseat with 2 people in the front. and as soon as he opened his hand a shockwave of energy went out and the two people in the front who were not even facing him, screamed and looked around in fear trying to figure out what they felt and what just happened to them. It hurt them... He told the sifu about it and he never heard of such a thing or knew why it happened but thought it was probably just incorrect form.

anyway yea that was a deviation from the topic tho.

I've been reading ahead through the Tien Tao Chi Kung pdf manual and there is an exercise that requires you to inhale and direct chi to 8(?) succesive parts of the body before exhaling. And many other similar exercises too.

Edited by IMPERIAGO

Sign in to follow this